someone already got 2 villages

DeletedUser1410

Ye the other was a Barb FFS
But everyone plays in a diff way

DeletedUser

Everyone wants a milestone. Right next door, taking clustering to a new level.

DeletedUser

I say if you noble a barb, it doesnt get counted as a milestone.

DeletedUser

I say if you noble a barb, it doesnt get counted as a milestone.

Well, by rights, it does. He purchased the noble etc. So therefore it is a milestone. But i do agree with you on some level, in that it is a quick noble and is a bit erm... skanky?

-A*D*B

DeletedUser

Well, by rights, it does. He purchased the noble etc. So therefore it is a milestone. But i do agree with you on some level, in that it is a quick noble and is a bit erm... skanky?

-A*D*B

I find myself struggling to either agree or disagree with you two... As I think being able to noble a barb gives you the advantage over other players around you...

Skanky might not be the right choice of words in my opinion, a noble is a noble. Being it a player or a barb. The differences in the points of players at this stage and barbs is close to none(well around my zones anyways, maybe because we are noobs around me) hence there is little benefit but ODA, which you can get without nobling them anyways.

At least now, he can ram his next target with two villages :->

DeletedUser

I'm going to noble a barbarian in the next four days. Its what I do best :3

DeletedUser

Probably nobled a barb cos there is no-one really growing around him...Plus he probably doesn't have many troops just been spending all resources on buildings to get an academy... so he's not gonna risk his noble being killed if he hasn't got a lot of troops to defend 2 villages...if people close to him organised attacks on both villages he will struggle to defend them...

DeletedUser6695

meh imo he just wanted a milestone, it is 100% more iron but i know id much rather farm it as no one else is near nobles around him =/

DeletedUser

-A*D*B

I r teh real TnC!

Ontopic, it does. But it's quite a cheap way of going about the milestone

DeletedUser

If you take a look at the Rainman's area a 400 point barb is actually a pretty good noble. Apart from the 800 point member of .K. on the edge of his church area they're arn't any better targets. Maybe some of the 'better' players would have snubbed the barb and gone for the 1k+ player outside of the church area? Yes you might lose more troops but at least you wouldn't feel, what's the word....skanky?

At this stage he can probably get the village past the majority of players in the region in a couple of days. Yes, when there are 6k villas to noble taking a 400 pointer might be a bit daft but when the best you can resonably hope for is 1k there is not much of a difference. So well done for your milestone Rainman and good luck. However I have checked out your tribe and it's pants so you'll probably want to look elsewhere before somone starts looking at *you* for their first noble.

p.s excellent post by CovDude. nice to see somone is taking the time to form a proper analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm certainly not nobling out of my church til I have 5+ villages >.>

DeletedUser

In all fairness it's a bonus not a barb.
Though not one of the traditionally popular bonus vills, 100% iron is a nice thing to have.
The way I build at least I'd normally have a massive iron shortage until somwhere between 4-10 vills so that should certainly help get through the LC and HC push (although it won't be long until it switches to a need for clay and in his case, having FAR too much iron).

DeletedUser

I'm guessing this has something to do with hoang.ngiem again -_-