someone already got 2 villages

DeletedUser

Second noble just gone thru. Gratz to E=MC2 whose moved up into 2nd on the oh-so-important points chart.

I am so tempted now to just nuke my recs and dash for the academy. i feel like i'm missing out on all the fun! I have a couple of very tempting bonus barbs around ^_^. Hehe. There are some two trickysome 1k villa's (in the same tribe unfortunatly) around though but is it worth spending all your time, energy and recs taking down a 1k when you can snipe and easy 400 pointer?

DeletedUser

ITs the hardest thing in this game i think.... To, or not to rush. :icon_biggrin:

The temptation is a real headache.
I think its funny though when you see a player rush an academy, noble a village and then have a 3000 point village and a 500 pointer. You may only have a 3000 point village, but with a little luck if your in range (and a mate if your lucky), you can bump the guys main village and leave him with a 500 pointer, and then you have a great village without the days expanding it. :icon_twisted:

Thats when waiting a week longer for an academy pays off i think.
Its just resisting the temptation..... Cant noble... Not yet...... Must resist........ Build troops and crawl to academy... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

surely it depends how you are situated as to what your first target will be?

If farming is good and turnaround times are quick there is no real excuse in taking a barb first. But if farming his hard, turnarounds slow and there is a bonus inside the church which makes it easier why not? No troop loss taking it, quicker more efficient farming after taking it, plus plus as far as I can see.

DeletedUser

Taking a barb will get you no where, the barracks and stable levels are low, and when it comes to farming you now need to share your farms within both cities which means low income. Nobling players will help you quickly, bonuses are still barbs by the way.

DeletedUser

Taking a barb will get you no where, the barracks and stable levels are low, and when it comes to farming you now need to share your farms within both cities which means low income. Nobling players will help you quickly, bonuses are still barbs by the way.

The only reason he nobled a barb was to gain a milestone.

-A*D*B

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

i attack barbarian then nobody will attack you for attacking them

if thats your attitude i wanna be your neighbor, its a war game pall, not only that just for pure tactics, u do the math on how long it takes to get the barb to 2 week nuke capability?, and tell me a barb is a better idea.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Most players will become farms in the next few weeks. The amount of decent players on this world does not match that of previous ones. Probably because they are too busy with worlds 1 & 2, and the settings here are not everyones cup of tea. I forsee this world world not lasting too long in activity.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser920

I'm hoping to take a +10% population barb as my first, although if there is a better prospect when I'm ready I'll go for that. I'll defend my main village so I'l be no more vulnerable. As my second village will be in my church area, farming will be the same in any case. I could wait to noble until I have a noble train, but that could be a long wait. A village outside your church area is a liability until you have a Level 23+ farm and the resources to build a church.
If there were a point whore with no troops and no tribe to speak of, that would be great, but failing that, I reckon a barb is more likely. It's a game, though and we all choose our own strategies. We'll see which is best over the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

Lord Greg said:
It's a game, though and we all choose our own strategies. We'll see which is best over the next few weeks.

Amen to that.

Personally i go for the strategy of ... a red dot can send troops ... a grey one cant ...

But tbh, its his choice ... and it will be a good choice if he does well, and a poor one if he doesnt ...

Sentrii said:
I forsee this world world not lasting too long in activity.

Got to admit, this world is lacking compared to all others i have played in terms of activity ...