Speed academy

DeletedUser11069

Good afternoon to everyone :)

As spring gets closer, there are chances that an international championship might start.
I noticed a lot of active players on the server, but most of them are below the average level of TW.
That's why I want to open a little speed academy and teach anyone (inclusive the SLAP fellows) the basics of the game, like backtiming, sniping or how to start-up. (also I want to see an actual competition on the server, not only SLAP vs UKSC)

Everyone who wants to learn something and get slightly better at this game, just add me on skype; dorindoncenco and we will talk there.
Also, I'd suggest the speed mod to start the recruiting for the possible speed champion; last year the recruiting was in a hurry and it was hard to find both good and active players.
And I'd like the mods to be more strict in this topic and to stop any possible flaming before it even starts :icon_rolleyes:

PS: If there are any details of the championship, I'd like to see a special topic about it which will tell us every known information about it.

DeletedUser

Already have you on skype Dorin. We can chat there and swap tricks :)

DeletedUser7179

Well done Dorin if you have the time to do it would be nice to teach people how to do these things... I tried to but just don't have the time to follow it through. If I'm around gimme a shout if you need some help will be happy to lend a hand.

Just 1 thing.. to the speed mods of .uk its a shame that a Romanian is the only one considering a .uk speed team... and we don't have someone from th UK thinking about winning the speed champs as we have the talent here to do it!

DeletedUser11388

Just 1 thing.. to the speed mods of .UK its a shame that a Romanian is the only one considering a .UK speed team... and we don't have someone from th UK thinking about winning the speed champs as we have the talent here to do it!

Your kidding me right I'm a 50 50 nub who's from UK who's actually really intrested on trying to join or play for the UK speed team. And hoping that UK wins (if theres a tournament)

But Im not a Mod....

DeletedUser

@Dorin: Nick domi and i could help u to do that ^^ we try to teach some players atm too ^^

DeletedUser

Swap tricks?

I think you mean Dorin teach you.

I lol'd. Silly Cadan.
My knowledge of this game is my proudest achievement, not to brag, but I know a few techniques even Matt doesn't know. :)

DeletedUser

I re-added you on skype for the speed championship (if it does go ahead)

I guess since net doesnt have a speed everyone will just join UK's team.

DeletedUser10789

Great to see most of the 'Speed Greats' all coming together at last! So we can all agree on something!!!

DeletedUser10789

xD

Adrian
James
Milmo
Adam

(P.s. Ill respect you, when you respect me...)