Speed Champions Hall of Fame

DeletedUser11380

Exactly.

And do you realise your ignorance is just as bad as said SLAP! "minions"?

How about you stop posting the same thing in an attempt to validate your pathetic ego and get your little lion buddy to show up. Seeing as we all know how embarrassing it was for you when you backed out.

This guy is probably better than you both put together.

DeletedUser8097

I will post this as many times as it takes for you to understand what this topic is about.

It's about the Speed Championships that James, I and some other good fellows have won, while you sucked far away behind, failing to stop us EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

It's about the fact that there was not one single Championship that you managed to stop us from winning. Not one single Championship. We've taken all the ones we have played.

It's all about winners and losers. Frustrated losers, like Matt has proven with his comment back in the other thread.

So here's a reminder, noobs:

Champion of year 2011: Adrian (#1)
Champion of year 2012: James (Lionheart123) (#2, #5, #7, #8)
Champion of year 2013: James (Lionheart123) (#9, #10, #13, #14)

Champion of year 2014: Kevinmak (#21)

Best team of 2012: Team Romania (winner of interserver championship #4)
Best team of 2013: Team Netherlands (winner of interserver championship #11)
Best team of 2014: Team Romania (winner of interserver championships #18 and #19)

Best players and leading trophy holders:

James (Lionheart123): 9x
hooray.gif
- #2, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, #13, #14, #20.
Adrian: 6x
hooray.gif
- #1, #2, #3, #8, #18, #19.

Best Speed Team: Team Romania (#4, #18, #19).

winners_and_losers.gif

Oh and Patris, repeating like one parrot after the other does not make your sad comments any more valid :lol: Thought you should have learned that by now. You're talking to Champions here. Now run along! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser11380

I will post this as many times as it takes for you to understand what this topic is about.

It's about the Speed Championships that James, I and some other good fellows have won, while you sucked far away behind, failing to stop us EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

It's about the fact that there was not one single Championship that you managed to stop us from winning. Not one single Championship. We've taken all the ones we have played.

It's all about winners and losers. Frustrated losers, like Matt has proven with his comment back in the other thread.

So here's a reminder, noobs:

winners_and_losers.gif

Oh and Patris, repeating like one parrot after the other does not make your sad comments any more valid :lol: Thought you should have learned that by now. You're talking to Champions here. Now run along! :icon_cool:

How do you expect people to understand you when you post the same thing for 3 months straight. and in those 3 months SLAP! win MORE and MORE rounds. But you should play more to kill of this enemy shit.

DeletedUser7179

His point is your belittling him by calling him Mr Bean yet your little puppet brigade get beaten by him and therefore beaten by Mr Bean.... SO in fact you are calling your self someone who gets battered by Mr Bean!

DeletedUser8097

Easter Tournament has been won by the ~MYR~ affiliated players Dark Fantasy and amuru12.

Congratulations to them, that's one more championship into our pocket.

Well done guys, you deserved it.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Can we have a separate thread just for Olli and Fidel to post their ramblings in?!

f7faf3dac1ee6bc3281f7d9145bd0c8a.png

DeletedUser13240

Do you really think that would work? Olli would just argue in the other threads to piss me off.