Speed Champions Hall of Fame

DeletedUser12407

this is just smash a victim for me and nothing more wannabes

maybe until 2575 one will get it

DeletedUser

Well done DF and Amuru, and of course ~MYR~. Would have liked to see more competition during the rounds but it's a victory for you guys nonetheless.

DeletedUser12407

was clear before the tournament began that i would have won this rubbish easy going l0l

DeletedUser12564

Well done DF and Amuru, and of course ~MYR~. Would have liked to see more competition during the rounds but it's a victory for you guys nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Matt is out with personal issues I believe and no other SLAP members gave it much effort.

DeletedUser

Was fun to play, but no real competition. Hopefully next time maybe ;)

Dark

DeletedUser8097

Congratulations to Team Romania under the Cheetah tag for winning the Russian Spring Tournament after beating SLAP Tiger Team and Russian Team #5.

Congratulations to veemon for winning Banking Day Tournament. Note for daser: veemon made a NAP with resuming windows and nobled me on the second championship round. So next time you make silly assumptions like veemon always teams against SLAP, try getting your facts straight first.

Championship List will be updated within the next day.

DeletedUser10790

What on earth does a Russian tourney have to do with UK speed,...?

blue

DeletedUser8097

1. It's a tournament to which UK was invited.
2. It's a tournament that, if by any chance UK had won, you'd definitely want to be included. Biased much?
3. It's a tournament in which UK team seriously underperformed due to a poor scared self-proclaimed leader that this community is no longer willing to tolerate.
4. It's a reminder for the community that SLAP continues its list of consecutive failures on all tournaments they play.
5. I have no problem in admitting it, I just like to pour salt on Matt's open-wounded ego. There. Have some more.
6. This was one of the first inter-server championship attempts. Hopefully there will be more. And hopefully you will grow up and unless you have something constructive to say, you will move along, speed forum tourist.

DeletedUser10790

2. It's a tournament that, if by any chance UK had won, you'd definitely want to be included. Biased much?

speed forum tourist.

I wasn't aware it was an inter-server tournament. Perhaps if you'd mentioned that in your post i wouldn't have asked the question. You call me a speed forum tourist? what makes me as such? You are more of a tourist on normal world forums than I on speed forums.

blue