SPQR Responds!

DeletedUser

SPQR Replies ...

I write on behalf of my tribe - SPQR. I write because there has been much dicussion about us on the forums of late, at least we are doing our part to keep World 3 entertaining :O)

Last night numerous attacks were launched against us by Celph Titled and Pabi (Boxxy) but there has been no declaration of war so I am assuming that even Boxxy accept that their actions are cowardly and wish to take our villages without making much fuss about it. I have also written to my tribe today and to Rogue Nation to offer a hand of friendship, we were deeply insulted by what ui had to say about us as a tribe and would like to point them to what we believe is the true version of recent events.

Status Quo opened dialogue with one of our players regarding attacking ui. His reasons were that Boxxy wanted to reach the northern rim and wished for us to assist them in joint attacks. He said that Boxxy were angry at ui for trying to recruit players from Rumble when it disbanded. However it may seem, we could not committ to joint attacks against ui because we had already started attacking Neph and had been doing so for a week. It would be folly to attack several tribes at once. Our distrust of Boxxy is further evident in the fact that when we were attacking the Ruffus villages, Pabi (who had joined Boxxy from Jungle as a refugee) was receiving information from Ruffus and timing attacks to snipe (by accident of course!) the Ruffus villages. Again, we are shocked to have to say this, but for Boxxy to have to resort to underhanded tactics such as this says something about the caliber of our tribe.

Our dispute with Neph is concerning the ex - Jungle players they recruited in our K eventhough their Duke knew these players to be inactive and that this would hold us up in consolidationg our K. Neph also wrote to Death attempting to dictate terms in stating that they would be talking ex - Jungle villages (spoils of war) that Neph had not taken any part in. Therefore I am shocked that one of their players should post a series of personal attacks regarding me. It seems the game has descended into a trade off of personal insults that I have no desire to get involved in.

Our decision therefore is that we WILL NOT be stacking or defending against Celph Titled, Pabi, Status Quo (regardless of which tribe your bed hopping guys)or Boxxy members as as we want to focus on our war, not on individuals intent on an easy scavage or revenge. If they want our villages then they shall have them.

I hope you guys all feel very proud :O)

SPQR have kept the fire in world 3, disposing of two of the top 4 tribes in six weeks. We are tired but we have endured and brought to this world a lot of courage. I am very proud of the guys in my tribe, we have made a reputation for ourselves, one that Boxxy for all their points clearly were a little worried about.

Best wishes to everybody, may this world remain fun :O)

AstuteUK (he has problems loggin in, so I do the dirty work)

SPQR (We rock and everybody knows it!).

DeletedUser6530

lyxye, I can obviously see you're a bit riled - but hey! It's to be expected. Your tribe is about to get a one way ticket to k41, lol!

You're twisting this entirely. You're making it sound like SPQR is being hard done by, and all you guys wanted to do was make this world more exciting. Well, you weren't and what is being done to you is just desserts. It was in fact SPQR who approached me through Gack!, asking to make a coalition to take out Ui:. We had an alliance with Ui:, and unlike your allies EGG, we aren't the kind to sit back and watch our friends get gangbanged.

So, I alerted Ui: after this. Originally, I had the intention of playing along with it for longer , but it was boring and no longer beneficial, so we merged into Ui:.

Flame away - but bring it on. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey Status, I believe I and we did and had more fun in this world than you or your tribe, we fought,lost, won! Had everything, now I don't need you to tell all what's happening cause is none of your business. We are still here, so we will still fight.

Don't try to start Egg by telling what type of allies they are, they did better than any of our allies, since we didn't had any good than them.

I don't want to say anymore to you, cause it's in vane.

DeletedUser

I mean no offence here mate but this is one of the most ill thought out and plain boring pieces of PnP i've seen in my short time in TW. It's way to serious and longwinded, no proof of any conversations and to a neutral reader just reads like you're whining. The below comment did make me LMAO though (probably not what you intended) :lol:

Our decision therefore is that we WILL NOT be stacking or defending against Celph Titled, Pabi, Status Quo (regardless of which tribe your bed hopping guys)or Boxxy members as as we want to focus on our war, not on individuals intent on an easy scavage or revenge. If they want our villages then they shall have them.

*EDIT*
To the duke of SPQR....please pick a new public speaker, you're a decent tribe and he isn't exactly making you shine

DeletedUser6530

Hey Status, I believe I and we did and had more fun in this world than you or your tribe.

How can you tell me how much fun you had relative to my tribe? You don't know:
A) What I enjoy
B) What it was like in Rumble

This is a crappy, uninformed and illogical attempt to flame me. It really isn't worth my time spending my time arguing with you on the rest of your post, when you're this incompetent.

Don't try to start Egg by telling what type of allies they are, they did better than any of our allies, since we didn't had any good than them.

I don't want to say anymore to you, cause it's in vane.

Am a bit lost. You said "we didn't had any good than them"? Do you mean "we haven't had any better than them" or "we haven't had any good from them"? It might be my faux pas, but dependent on which one of those it is, it changes the meaning of the post entirely :) I'm not replying to this, its just out of interest, as I'd like to know what your post means.

DeletedUser

Satan, didn't expected anything else from you, so I wont comment!

And Status, is the first one, sorry my english ain't that good. And regarding to your question.... I just know!

DeletedUser

Lol i'm glad to see i fail to meet your "high" expectations :) and it really wasn't meant to offend, just maybe for future PnP lighten up a bit, inject some much needed humour and add proof to your accusations.

DeletedUser

First it wasn't a PnP, second I don't even know what that means, so you can see I'm not related to forums I just play the game.

It's not high expectations, but you are always to judge everything, and if someone is not perfect or doesn't say/do what you think it's right you need to say something against.

I don't want to offend too, but I feel you judge people without knowing them.

Proof... maybe my mates can give them, if you didn't noticed that message wasn't writen by me and was by AstuteUK.

It

DeletedUser

First it wasn't a PnP, second I don't even know what that means, so you can see I'm not related to forums I just play the game.

It's not high expectations, but you are always to judge everything, and if someone is not perfect or doesn't say/do what you think it's right you need to say something against.

Proof... maybe my mates can give them, if you didn't noticed that message wasn't writen by me and was by AstuteUK.

It

PnP = Politics 'n' Propaganda buddy which this definately is. I wasn't judging you personally and was only airing my views on your piece. Noone does or say's what i think is right unfortunately....damn them all i say! :icon_biggrin: I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr from perfect (dig out my Freaks PnP for evidence) but i take everything said on these externals with a pinch of salt, maybe you should too?

Again try to lighten up and stop taking criticism so badly :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6530

And Status, is the first one, sorry my english ain't that good. And regarding to your question.... I just know!

I'm not flaming your English, I'm trying to find out what you mean. And your response to my question is symbolic of your idiocy. You don't know how much fun I get from this and it was feeble to try to pretend that you do know.

A whole tribe named after me! :eek:

What can I say? :O I just love hailing da' queen.

If you're not involved in the forums, and are obviously too terrible as a propagandist to handle the criticism, then just stay the hell off them and stop spewing lies about other tribes/people.

We judge people by what we are shown. And you've shown yourself to not be all that great at this game (more specifically the propaganda and public image section of this game, but it reflects on your whole gameplay ability imo)

What a surprise! A Phileas Fogg (or so I believe) production fails - that's never happened before! :lol:

DeletedUser

I actually don't think forum posting does represent in-game play, just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser4961

I can't post here anymore or Brokenwing threatened to rim me. Damn...does this count BW?:icon_eek:

This dude is seriously funny.....satanscircus...you need to post more often

DeletedUser

My turn!

I am the best ally in world because im the human stink bomb and a send spear nukes!!!! WOO0o00o0o0o0!

When people I flame people they threaten me (looks around for Zero) he is another K what a relief? Try sending some attacks to noobs - ITS fun clearing village with noobs inside they send you mail saying, "why you attacking me?"

Anyways, who said I'm laying back and letting SPQR get attacked, something might change if i get off the cotch after my round of football (arsenal!! we own briggsy supports BARCA (boo))

DeletedUser

Status, you're just too stupid to understand!

I only posted this cause AstuteUk's account was blocked or something, I am not a propangandist or whatever you want to call me, I only did a favor to him.

Not sure if this was supposed to be a PnP or don't know.... but you started talking without knowing.

And yes I had more fun cause you don't have my mates in your tribe, that's why I just...know! And I meant fun playing the game not reading forums and talk bullshit just cause I know how to spell better and know words that I can't even translate :D :">

DeletedUser6530

Status, you're just too stupid to understand!

Awwww, having to resort to personal insults, are we?

I only posted this cause AstuteUk's account was blocked or something, I am not a propangandist or whatever you want to call me, I only did a favor to him.

Not sure if this was supposed to be a PnP or don't know.... but you started talking without knowing.

1) You're arguing on the PnP, defending you/your tribe.
2) This is posting in an attempt to defend yourself to the masses.
3) Lets look at the definition of propaganda (bearing in mind that a propagandist is somebody making propaganda):
• noun information, especially of a biased nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
4) This relates to what you've been posting (not just your original post), if you're not up to relating that definition to what you're doing, then you seriously suck at this.

And yes I had more fun cause you don't have my mates in your tribe, that's why I just...know! And I meant fun playing the game not reading forums and talk bullshit just cause I know how to spell better and know words that I can't even translate :D :">

Once again. There is no definitive measurement for level of fun. You can't say "Well, I've had 2 tonnes of fun". That's why you can't say whether or not you're having more fun than someone else. Personally, I've had a great time with mates in my tribe - but I don't know yours, and I'm not trying to judge who's had more.

DeletedUser

lyxye, I can obviously see you're a bit riled - but hey! It's to be expected. Your tribe is about to get a one way ticket to k41, lol!

You're twisting this entirely. You're making it sound like SPQR is being hard done by, and all you guys wanted to do was make this world more exciting. Well, you weren't and what is being done to you is just desserts. It was in fact SPQR who approached me through Gack!, asking to make a coalition to take out Ui:. We had an alliance with Ui:, and unlike your allies EGG, we aren't the kind to sit back and watch our friends get gangbanged.

So, I alerted Ui: after this. Originally, I had the intention of playing along with it for longer , but it was boring and no longer beneficial, so we merged into Ui:.

Flame away - but bring it on. :icon_twisted:

Why gangbang when you can hugglez :icon_razz:

another tribe disbands when they hear whispers of the awesomeness of egg :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why gangbang when you can hugglez :icon_razz:

another tribe disbands when they hear whispers of the awesomeness of egg :icon_wink:

Whats the count now boss? lol

At the moment SPQR are not resonding as strongly as I thought, have taken a very big battering but are beig attacked by a tribe twice there size? Where all accounts are played 24/7 apparently :icon_rolleyes:

Not a suprise so far, but did think SPQR would of held further for a bit longer, yet time shall tell...

DeletedUser

Whats the count now boss? lol

At the moment SPQR are not resonding as strongly as I thought, have taken a very big battering but are beig attacked by a tribe twice there size? Where all accounts are played 24/7 apparently :icon_rolleyes:

Not a suprise so far, but did think SPQR would of held further for a bit longer, yet time shall tell...

Maybe you should get your fact straight before making a comment on something you havent got a clue about.
SPQR is being attacked by a hand full of players not a whole tribe but Im sure we can push for it if needed be.
And In fact SPQR is handling it quite well even though they seam to focus on only 1 of our players and still they cant get him nobled, yes that account is being played 24 hours a day :)