SPQR Responds!

DeletedUser

Maybe you should get your fact straight before making a comment on something you havent got a clue about.
SPQR is being attacked by a hand full of players not a whole tribe but Im sure we can push for it if needed be.
And In fact SPQR is handling it quite well even though they seam to focus on only 1 of our players and still they cant get him nobled, yes that account is being played 24 hours a day :)

somehow i think he was in reference of UI: you know with you being two times the size of SPQR :icon_wink: after all you post tribal stats not players. Or can you just not handle what mitch said :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It will make me no diference how stats gets posted, using the hand full of players attacking SPQR or the whole tribe, dont really care how it gets done.
The numbers will still be the same

DeletedUser

Maybe you should get your fact straight before making a comment on something you havent got a clue about.
SPQR is being attacked by a hand full of players not a whole tribe but Im sure we can push for it if needed be.

So then that part of your post in trying to flame mitch is irrelevant :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Greeting I am Shana leader of NEPH.

SPQR gave a rather warped version of events concerning us here.

Lets get this put over the true way.

A few months back Jack agreed to merge into Jungle. I refused to join Jungle and created my own tribe with the help of Scottyboy11 called S e, which later becomes NEPH.

Jungle began warring SPQR and lost due to inactivity and SPQR's skills. (I never pretended you weren't good) I am never blinded to just my own tribe and am writing from a even view (I will mention when im speaking from ourside only)
So SPQR Launches attack on Foolish claiming that he was a refugee even though the war ended a long time ago (on top of this the player was not even inactive although SPQR claimed him to be). What they forget to mention was at the time the player Smack-Jack-Attack gifted his villages to SPQR under the circumstances that SPQR will not raise a war over the issue (I can get a witness quote from Smack himself if you want). I agree I did invite *TFT* players from Jungle but apart from one or two very rare cases we stuck the K46. We never attempted to expand in K45 instead we moved north up to where the APOC family held power. Your attacks came out of the blue and if i remember you offered peace at the end of the first few days. You mistook how far you could push us.
As to the death Issue. As far as we saw them they were just inactives. 300k of villages sitting on the border of our territory. You appear to be making it sound like we claimed every village in sight. Sorry to dissapoint you lot but it was ONE player. Of course we took a good portion of the villages anyway even though Death did their very best to stop us *bows*

You're twisting this entirely. You're making it sound like SPQR is being hard done by, and all you guys wanted to do was make this world more exciting. Well, you weren't and what is being done to you is just desserts. It was in fact SPQR who approached me through Gack!, asking to make a coalition to take out Ui:. We had an alliance with Ui:, and unlike your allies EGG, we aren't the kind to sit back and watch our friends get gangbanged.

So, I alerted Ui: after this.

I agree with you entierly status. Ui: offered like good allies should to join in with NEPH against SPQR. You asked for what you got SPQR and the growth map is showing the results.

one more thing

We are tired but we have endured and brought to this world a lot of courage.

So where is that? *looks behind fails to see it, shruggs, bows and walks out of the room*

(btw jack had more :p )

DeletedUser

So SPQR Launches attack on Foolish claiming that he was a refugee

How rude! The fake me I should add! :)

Anyway, the situation...

ojpg02.png

DeletedUser6530

SPQR actually have a very strong positioning. Although they have lots of fronts so safe-zone stacking will be hard for them, they have a tight cluster and would be able to attack in any direction, so safe-zone stacking for ui:/NEPH is hard as they could attack from anywhere. Especially against NEPH!

But whatever. Seems that SPQR are only good against opponents weaker than them. They just can't handle the heat of playing with the top dogs. It's easy to show "amazing teamwork" against a tribe that suck really badly or are totally inactive.

Side 1:
Tribes: ui:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 587
Side 2: 366
Difference: 221

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 2
Difference: 41

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,289,492
Side 2: 2,507,946
Difference: 1,781,546

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 329,388
Side 2: 20,085
Difference: 309,303

image.php

DeletedUser

See those purple dots keep in SPQR territory? They're mine :p The player trying to kill my defence is doing a very shoddy job

Attacker: ******
Origin: *******************

Quantity: 0 0 2000 0 853 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2000 0 853 0 0 0 0

Defender: Jack of Shana
Destination: 45-02 Shanas Longing (582|440) K45

Quantity: * * * * * * *
Losses: * * * * * * *

DeletedUser

If SPQR are so uptight about people apparently starting a War without declaration, maybe they should have a word with their pals in Death, who have launched a whole front without so much as a by your leave.

I'm not complaining, there are no rules to say this is wrong. It may not be the most gentlemanly thing to do, but that is neither here nor there. They've caught me with my pants around my ankles defending on another front, and so fair play to them, but it is a bit rich when people start complaining about things.

Roll your sleavies up and let your armies do the talking.

DeletedUser5450

did we forget to mention that we were hungry... :icon_rolleyes: sorry :icon_redface:
surely you new off SPQR and DEATH's great relationship, did you not think that we would get involved ??

it is however a sad day, i have always had alot of respect for ex-jack members, you have never shy'd away from a fight, despite many of you going from tribe to tribe, and no matter where you go, war follows. lol.
makes me jealous :p but... (hopefully) courtesy of godofwine, i shall be on that front line very shortly, where i can finallaly get in on this fun :icon_biggrin: and lose many nukes on massively stacked villa's :lol:

good luck to all involved :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5560

Our complaints department is working overtime, a response is in the post! :icon_razz:
(Status hasn't sent this incase anyone is wondering, I just thought we would put his complaint into words and help him express himself more clearly).

img%5D

DeletedUser

but... (hopefully) courtesy of godofwine, i shall be on that front line very shortly, where i can finallaly get in on this fun :icon_biggrin:

HEY! :icon_redface:I said I was caught with my pants down... I've pulled them up now! :icon_twisted: