Spring Cleaning

DeletedUser5582

Some of this might be made up (just saying :icon_eek:) Oh wait some music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXq5VvYAI1Q

One Spring morning SexySmurf skipped through the Innogames woods (pay to enter woods obviously) singing to her self and swishing her beautiful hair.

“Ziggy played guitar” she sang and then ahead she saw a cottage in a clearing with smoke coming through the chimney and a white picket fence surrounding the stone walls.

Intrigued that she had neighbours she crept closer humming about spiders from Mars (called Ragnatella if you are curious)

SexySmurf spied her neighbours going peaceably about their business farming and chatting and building and seeing her sidekick Kilroy limping along behind her (may have been an unfortunate incident with a Magic Mirror competition) she did ask her chastised diplomat to ask about hugging.

“alas they said no” said Kilroy fearfully after returning from the cottage and guilty stashing some cookies into his pocket.

“then they shall pay” snarled SexySmurf. “Call out the tribe and we shall attack and kill their scouts and some of their outside loos and show them we are not to be trifled with!”

“are you sure” said Kilroy “I mean some of them seem really friendly and are engaged in other good works such as removing the Dragon Rider plague from this world?”

“I am always sure. In fact the word sure was invented just for me” and then she hurried off to her Adellion shrine to light some candles and remember the stat chats.

So war came to the land and several Dusty folk wore cloaks made out of scouts and feasted amongst their newly pilfered outside loos and their was much rejoicing.

“ha our new neighbours do nothing but let their scouts die! See I told you we had nothing to worry about”cried SexySmurf but a chill wind had begun to blow and even those wrapped up in their newly made cloaks did shiver.

Then Upon the Day Of Baz the Dusty Folkdid look upon their horizon and did see that their new neighbours had arrived.....

So ends the first part of this tale. Am not sure if there has been a declaration ingame but here you go Dust it is time for a quick spring clean I think.

Clears throat. Our spear nukes will be with the rest of you shortly!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Truthfully, it is a saintly act to remove the dragon rider's oh-so-cheesy titles. :)

Anything significant happen yet between Dust and you guys?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
shame on you Jo... to many words and not enough pictures....

from the 3 words I read whilst looking for the pictures it sounds like two girls fighting over kilroy... which concludes me to ask; which aftershave is Kilroy using and where can I get some?.. where can I see the video?...

though further random thoughts lead me to have a strange but maybe dreamt memory (no, not young boys and their wands like last time, Jo) that the last time I spoke to Kilroy ingame he was a random collection of Roman numerals (no not you Will, though you may or may not of been in the previously mention random memory/dream)...

Alas, I can't answer the question that is, why am I still awake at this hour... further questions that may or may not have become more urgent following this post will have to wait...

But two questions that I feel should of already been answered but never will are:

If a man speaks in a forest where no one can hear him, is he still wrong?...
If a bears does indeed do what the government wants us to believe they do in the forest, why have I never come back from the forest with it on the bottom of my shoes?...

Just in case all of the above isn't just some random moment of clarity that I might or might not have around 14:13 tomorrow and I did drunkenly post in the TW forum... I better ask about war stats or some such malarky in a ever so badly hidden attempt to keep this post on topic so that it isn't deleted... though I greatly suspect, deletion is the best place for this post...

DeletedUser

which aftershave is Kilroy using and where can I get some?..

images

Could be this.

Deleted User - 70854

Side 1:
Tribes: Alpha
Side 2:
Tribes: Dust
Players: ragnatella

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

DeletedUser5582

Ragnatella was a fantastic opponent. Lovely mail at the end and some very amusing villa name changes over the quality of my nobles :icon_redface:

Is a great shame to see her go :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Firstly, thankyou for putting up the war stats; I'm too technologically incompetent to do so myself, but I also would have included Ragnatella in the stats, even though she left so as not to reflect badly on the tribe. She is an excellent player and a wonderful person, so it brings me no shame at all that she was included.

A lovely piece of PnP LightyJo, if not entirely based on fact. Let us go back-a-ways . . .

T'was 25th March when our tribe - at the time named Spam? - lost it's Duke Prolax105 to Beattie96, a member of Alpha. With the tribes only Baron being R7.Daugon - later discovered to be a second account of Prolax105 that existed purely to trade resources for PP - we were in something of a predicament, and Ragnatella was set as Duke.

Fiona had absolutely no desire to lead a tribe, so I naturally went to have a grumble of this turn of events to my dear friend SexySmurf, who was more than happy to leave her tribe Window to lead Spam? which was renamed to Dust.

And so we were a merry contented lot, existing peacefully in the bottle-neck of Alpha and OMEGA . . . until 4th April, when Beattie96 eliminated another of our members, Am I Missing Something?

Now, people who know SexySmurf will know that her wrath is . . . unpleasant. Having heard me lament the sorry tale of Prolax105 and witnessing the same aggressor return at our door, she was somewhat bemused.

As for 'hugging', I consider that a bit extreme. I approached ReBooT about forming an alliance, and once that was rejected, I approached OMEGA about an NAP with a view to an alliance, also rejected. Did that deter Dust from it's path? No, we sent attacks against Alpha. Thus, no hugging involved.

I imagine most neutrals would consider this suicide, which is backed up a bit by the war scores, but we attacked to send a message that we are a tightly-knit, unified tribe, that will not bend and cow-tail to a tribe significantly larger than us.

The outcome is perhaps inevitable, but truth be told the gulf in size between our two tribes - with Dust being less than a quarter of Alpha's size at the time we launched - would only get larger as the world got older. Regardless of what happens, I am proud of my tribe, and the trust they placed in both me and SexySmurf in going ahead. No one was reluctant, no one complained.

The pressure is all on Alpha to take us out quickly, lest other tribes start wondering why a 126,000 point tribe of 16 players is still existing.

And so, in the words of Delia Smith, "let's be 'avin yer!".

Kilroy

P.S. Mancunia, I can assure you in no way are two women fighting over me . . . alas, don't allow me to dispell this image you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

The pressure is all on Alpha to take us out quickly, lest other tribes start wondering why a 126,000 point tribe of 16 players is still existing.

You mean you want us to attack a bunch of turtles we have about 10% morale on? Get in line

DeletedUser

He called you turtles not noob, big difference. And what's wrong with 666?

DeletedUser

ps. SexySmurf just asked to join Alpha
I guess her RL problems have vanished? :lol:

DeletedUser

ps. SexySmurf just asked to join Alpha
I guess her RL problems have vanished? :lol:

The accounts co-player is still active, Nicole isn't.

You mean you want us to attack a bunch of turtles we have about 10% morale on? Get in line

Why Cold-Fusion, you make it sound like it doesn't make much logic to attack a tribe so much smaller than yours.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Attacking small turtles with bad morale isn't preferable and would be rather illogical if our hand wasn't being forced.

As I say, Beattie96 conquered two Dust villages before we started scouting on 8th April. Who's hand was forced?

Kilroy

DeletedUser6695

As I say, Beattie96 conquered two Dust villages before we started scouting on 8th April. Who's hand was forced?

Kilroy

I'm not sure how an isolated incident suggests any intention of us rimming the entirety of Dust.

You mass(scouting?) us naturally forced us into spring cleaning earlier than we would have preferred due to horrible morale. I'm not sure where the confusion is.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how an isolated incident suggests any intention of us rimming the entirety of Dust.

You mass(scouting?) us naturally forced us into spring cleaning earlier than we would have preferred due to horrible morale. I'm not sure where the confusion is.

I don't believe there is any confusion on either side. Losing two villages to Alpha is worrying for a tribe as small as ours, regardless of whether it is viewed as an isolated by Alpha or not. We both know Nicole, and what to expect at something she considered a personal slight against her tribe, and so here we are.

So far, congratulations to Alpha. You seem to have a knack of hitting the more influential and prominent members of our tribe.

Kilroy