Spring Cleaning

DeletedUser5774

The war stats reflect the gulf between the two tribes, so alas, we are losing. That being said, we can claim that we never intended to hug anyone nor were we apart of any C.R.A.P coalition, for the tribes that make up the 'coalition' against Alpha are nothing more than the definition of the word... crap.

Suffice to say, my strategy when forming Dust was simple. We were going to rim Greece and when that was over and done with, moving onto OMEGA, if the inevitable confrontation with Alpha hadn't kicked off yet. Unfortunately, my ability to force what I want on this game isn't as it was three years ago. The failed attempts to negotiate an NAP with Alpha, for example, is a testament that I can't get what I want anymore with words alone. Truly, this game has changed.

Moving on, I presume the said 'hugging' that Dust was attempting were the mails that you probably picked up from OMEGA? Logging onto my account now, it seems that Shane has deleted the mails that can prove the strategy I came up with, which I am about to reveal in this relatively short post before disappearing again, for a while.

I've known that Alpha has had a spy in OMEGA for a long time. Nobody told me, it just made sense because it was what I would have done if I was in charge of Alpha. Out of all of the tribes that make up the C.R.A.P coalition as you so adequately put it, OMEGA is the biggest threat, if you could call them that. So I sent XIII (Kilroy) on his merry way to approach OMEGA for an NAP, which would move up to an alliance two weeks after the NAP was finalized, if we wanted that to happen. This gave Dust enough time to finish the operation that I had planned on Alpha, thus achieving our retribution after the Prolax105 and Am I missing something? incidents.

After the mail was sent, I told Michael to begin a conversation with the spy that Dust has in OMEGA, where the following things were stated:

• XIII would tell this spy I am a poor leader. (Ironic now, considering I've probably led Dust into dust :icon_rolleyes:)
  • That he is fed up in Dust and wants to move over to OMEGA.
  • That he is so fed up he will reveal the upcoming operation that Dust is launching on Alpha.
  • That on the 10/4/14 Dust will be launching a noble op on ***666*** because Dust considers him a threat :)lol:)

The above thing are a lie. Well, at least three of them are. I'll leave you to figure it out :icon_rolleyes:

Instructions were then passed on to pass all of the 'leaked' information out to OMEGA's leadership. It was my intention for the Alpha spy in OMEGA to see the mail, subsequently passing on the information to his superiors, so that defensive support would be sent over to ***666*** instead of our real target. Meanwhile, our real target was beattie96 and so the operation went ahead.

Side 1:
Tribes: Dust
Side 2:
Tribes: Alpha

Timeframe: 08/04/2014 00:00:00 to 11/04/2014 19:34:58

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 28
Difference: 25

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,104
Side 2: 94,972
Difference: 82,868

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,852
Side 2: 2,205
Difference: 3,647

chart

In terms of point total, we came out on top during this period that aforementioned operation on beattie96 went ahead. But in terms of success, it was not. Hell, we didn't even take a village off beattie96 but rather gcburton :lol:

After the 11th of April I stopped playing the SexySmurf account. It is currently under the control of Shane, otherwise known as MaDnEsS TrAtIoR on .net (as far as I know). He was recommended by someone from Window, with Reduaram vouching for him, so I went with it.

The reason why I quit is because of this little lady...

a3ds.jpg

That's me with my daughter Esmay. She will be three this June. I am currently working seventy hours a week in real life, as I now have two jobs. I began playing Tribalwars again on my first job, but now that I have got my second, well, I just don't have the time for this game anymore, even less to lead a tribe.

Presumably, Kilroy may or may not post the mails in regards to the misdirection I tried to orchestrate with ***666*** and OMEGA. If it had gone as I planned, OMEGA and C.R.A.P would have launched on an Alpha player or two, if they had the balls. Alpha would have also supported the wrong player. They didn't and obviously the coalition is as crap as you guys named it.

I suppose it doesn't matter now this is out, it's old information. I'm sorry that ragnatella got taken out, but I couldn't stress enough to everyone in Dust that it was make or break time. I gave everyone in the tribe plenty of time to get ready for the operation on beattie96 and a lot of people didn't. Shadowstalker23 for example. I guess in the end, I didn't give Dust enough time to get into position to make a real blow on Alpha and I didn't give myself enough time either, as evident by my embarrassing fail on gcburton.

So, with that, I have to get back in real life. I have the love of my life back and I have to get back to looking after her in every possible way that I can. Perhaps I'll see you all on UK20, when it comes out or back here, if SexySmurf isn't rimmed :lol:

Nicole x

DeletedUser10790

Good post Nicole, kudos for that.

You were never gonna get an NAP, you must have realised this? Even 4 years ago on a tw world the rank 1 tribe would not have gone fpr that sort of diplomacy.

Spies? what is this mystique you speak of? next youll be on about flying carpets...

blue

DeletedUser5774

Good post Nicole, kudos for that.

You were never gonna get an NAP, you must have realised this? Even 4 years ago on a tw world the rank 1 tribe would not have gone fpr that sort of diplomacy.

Spies? what is this mystique you speak of? next youll be on about flying carpets...

blue

The game is very different to what it was three years ago. I'm pretty sure I would have got an NAP in return for being your basher tribe or something. It didn't help that I couldn't catch you when you were online, cold-fusion is a something and I don't have the Skype details for baz lol.

DeletedUser5582

great post Nicole. Is funny but I would have given you a NAP just as have always been of the view of one war at a time (CRAP being lumped in as one war) even though personally warring you guys is good for my acc. I even said that I thought saying no to diplo with you guys would mean you would attack us.

However the boys are in charge so we are where we are. Am not sure being a basher tribe was ever going to suit anyone mind?! Was gutsy to attack just didn;t work out as you guys would have hoped.

Still was good to see a tribe go for broke rather than do the ostrich in sand approach.

DeletedUser9598

Baz-tw (for future reference lol)

And good post :) RL always comes first and theres no better reason for hanging up your sword than looking after your daughter and working 2! jobs, so fairplay and see you on another world no doubt

DeletedUser

Baz just wants the females to add him :lol: doesn't deal with diplomacy, sorry ladies