Start Up

DeletedUser

I'll be using it, too... expand on it all the way to end stage for the village? Please?

You can't just follow a guide to gain victory. You must act and make decisions after the environments and situation. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1508

Once villages get past acadamy stage, it gets too hard to make a guide for buildings. The reason being that situations differ vastly between each other.

Really by that stage you should know what you need... if you lose troops fast then upgrade barracks and stable, if you can't farm enough resources, then maybe upgrade mines... All depends on your individual situation.

DeletedUser2403

Could you please tell me where can i take a look to a start up guide which goes to this new world 3???

Classic world...

No pally...etc...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I guess it's slightly different for world 3 due to no paladin?

Yes, usually slightly higher resource early on, and first three are clay, wood, iron, not iron, clay, wood. Iron is moved up earlier on paly worlds due to heavy iron cost of statue.

DeletedUser

Nice guide, last world I played was 25 on .net and I forgot most of the TW stuff so I needed a good start up guide :icon_biggrin:

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Very nice guide <3, definitely trying it out next pally world :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

I hope people realize that after you begin farming the build order that is posted may no longer be the numerical fastest build? You all understand that right?

DeletedUser

I hope people realize that after you begin farming the build order that is posted may no longer be the numerical fastest build? You all understand that right?

Of course. And you have to plan for that, I build up differently starting before rax depending on my position.

DeletedUser

Of course. And you have to plan for that, I build up differently starting before rax depending on my position.
Well no before you farm this is a good build order, how ever after you build your rax, it changes, and you cant know how to prepare properly until you attack your farms because until then you wont know what resources you will be getting too many of....

DeletedUser

I use this in conjunction with purple predetors guide :)

Very good ty

DeletedUser

you wont know what resources you will be getting too many of....

ha ye right no such thing

here i'll let Usher break it down for you how i feel about dem resources

but if you just farm a shedload it dont really matter whats theoretically the fastest because chances are you will be getting more resources then anyone else and youll still win. unless you're a perfectionist or something then i could tell you a bajillion things ur doing 'wrong' but if it brings success does it really matter?

DeletedUser

If you're getting from a certain barb for example too much clay then it means you won't have to build up your clay pit as much as you would compared to a situation in which that farm gave you instead the same amount of all three.

All these little things in the end can make quite a difference.

DeletedUser

You do axes earlier than I. So since I'm more pro, you should fix that on the guide.