State of the World

• Thread starter DeletedUser6951
  • Start date

DeletedUser6951

I've seen this done on other worlds I've played on .net (usually after the world has closed) and carried the idea on here more for my own amusement than anything else. I thought I'd share the results with you guys. If there is any interest then I'll update it on a regular basis.

Players left: 2262
Players - More than 0 points: 2191
Players - More than 1k points: 1332
Players - More than 10k points: 985
Players - More than 100k points: 740
Players - More than 500k points: 528
Players - More than 1M points: 391
Players - More than 2M points: 240
Players - More than 3M points: 140
Players - More than 4M points: 76
Players - More than 5M points: 35

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I`m confused, how can there be only 140 players over 3mil but 176 players over 4mil.
Is it a mix up or is it in groups like:

Numbers of players between 3mil - 3,99mil
4mil - 4,99mil

DeletedUser2961

Well Im well pleased that this world is still active so much.

DeletedUser

Players left: 2262
Players - More than 0 points: 2191

lol ?

DeletedUser7168

I didn't know you could have minus points in TW lol?

DeletedUser6951

I`m confused, how can there be only 140 players over 3mil but 176 players over 4mil.
Is it a mix up or is it in groups like:

Numbers of players between 3mil - 3,99mil
4mil - 4,99mil

Corrected - it was a mix up

and yes there are a significant amount of players with 0 points

DeletedUser2918

and who the hell are these 800 players less than 1000 points?!?!

the only way these players have a chance in hell is if everyone else in the world quits.

come on TW staff. time to stop entry into this world. time to delete 'dead' accounts (zero points would seem pretty dead to me!)

(and yes please wugster - keep updating :))

DeletedUser

and who the hell are these 800 players less than 1000 points?!?!

the only way these players have a chance in hell is if everyone else in the world quits.

come on TW staff. time to stop entry into this world. time to delete 'dead' accounts (zero points would seem pretty dead to me!)

(and yes please wugster - keep updating :))

I am totally appalled at the greed and/or rather immaturity of some players on this world! Just because they hit the top tribe,,,and start having some issues that could cost them that top spot,,they start whining and now get their way with the closing of the world before it is even filled up!!! Explain to me why please mods!!! I honestly thought the TW staff was ABOVE this type of behavior and could see through it.

I know this is 'tribal wars' and ppl leave due to 'rl' but I am also seeing more and more deleted acct or 'inactivity' due to serious players getting fed up with the 'whiners' always complaining and then getting their way just to shut them up. That is the 'state of this world' I have been seeing for the last for 4-5 months. This looks to me more like it is turning into 'political' war or 'whiners war' than than true 'TRIBAL WARS' Come ppl quit acting like spoiled children and BUCK UP,,,you don't like the way things are, YOU quit and start another world. There are still PLENTY of ppl enjoying this world and would like to continue seeing it grow a bit more!

Just because a lot of ppl don't comment on externals, don't mean we are going 'quiet' or quitting. It means, we don't believe in sitting at a 'liar's tables' to win a game not meant to be played that way at all. :(

DeletedUser

Personally I joined the world knowing the conditions and I'm pretty fed up with Mods changing the initial criteria.
Leave the game setting and conditions alone.
If the big boys are bored, only themselves to blame personally I always planned for the long haul and don't appreciate the goal post being moved to give them any more advantages.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why UK1 us being closed down early. So some players are bored? Then leave and start on another world. simple.

The parameters were set when the world was started, so why change them now.

It makes me wonder whether it is worth starting another world as that could be closed down early like this one. Or changed to suit a few players.

I am afraid that this new development has put the future of TW in jeopardy.

DeletedUser6032

When I started W1 I new what I was getting. The parameters were set in place and I have invested both time and money playing this great Game.
Now I find not only have various rules been changed but more objectional, the world is being closed early and the end speeded up because of a few board people!!! it seams.
Those who are board should leave and continue on another world. This world should be left to play out to its conclusion.
I quite agree with the previous comments I find this could seriousley effect other people wishing to join and play.

DeletedUser4

When I started W1 I new what I was getting. The parameters were set in place and I have invested both time and money playing this great Game.
Now I find not only have various rules been changed but more objectional, the world is being closed early and the end speeded up because of a few board people!!! it seams.
Those who are board should leave and continue on another world. This world should be left to play out to its conclusion.
I quite agree with the previous comments I find this could seriousley effect other people wishing to join and play.

[tt]The world is only being closed to new starters and the option to restart after being rimmed is also being added. The game will continue until it ends.[/tt]

DeletedUser6032

At this time we will also be turning off the option, to restart after you have been rimmed

The above is your words which seam to contradict what you have just said. So you are now confirming that if rimmed you can restart?

DeletedUser5808

Worlds always close and restarts removed. It's been that way for a long time on TW

DeletedUser

Worlds always close and restarts removed. It's been that way for a long time on TW

This is true,,,,but NOT speeded up just because some 'big boys' keep whining about how 'bored' they are or how 'they' have to playing the 'fair' way!!!

The above commentors are right,,,TW is going to run off not only players, but players who 'pay' to play at this rate,,,which is going to be speeded up as well. People can take only so much getting shafted for the few 'large WHINERS' WHO seem to constantly get their way,,,when all they have to do is SIMPLE,,,QUIT or start another world if they are THAT BORED!!!

DeletedUser

[tt]The world is only being closed to new starters and the option to restart after being rimmed is also being added. The game will continue until it ends.[/tt]

Oh there is no doubt the game will continue, to the 'delight' of the whining (see post by Luke Bishop, then suddenly w1 is closed to new starters and restarts) big boys!!! BUT what about the REST of us players??? Seems quite unfair to the point of 'appearing' to be some favoritism happening here.

DeletedUser

Oh there is no doubt the game will continue, to the 'delight' of the whining (see post by Luke Bishop, then suddenly w1 is closed to new starters and restarts) big boys!!! BUT what about the REST of us players??? Seems quite unfair to the point of 'appearing' to be some favoritism happening here.

blackfalcon you seem too be doing most of the whining on these forums. Plus closing the world doesn`t effect you and new players wouldn`t stand a chance to make it big anyway. This happens on alot of other worlds so the rules havent JUST been changed too "suit the big boys".

I think the reason you are so against getting the world speeding up is becuase W1N, FREE and Lrag are at you doorstep and you know your times just about up but trying too hold on as long as possible.

DeletedUser2918

Blackfalcon:

1) it is not greed/immaturity. these are discussion threads. you need to give reasons why you think some of the things are a bad idea, not just have a rant.
2) these people quitting because the 'whiners' get their own way - please tell me who these 'serious' players are. Also please mention the number of rule changes in the last 5 months. If there have been no rule changes then people cant have quit because of them. In which case these people are just lying to you.
3) your main gripe seems to be at luke for bringing this up. the main thrust of the discussion was to reduce the cost of nobles. you yourself in the other thread end up agreeing with this. First of all you were "totally apalled" here:
I am totally appalled at what has just happened!!! I totally disagree Luke Bishop! If you and the others feel at such a 'disadvantaged' or bored,,, then you QUIT. Why should other players who are thoroughly enjoying the game as it is (other than 'dirty dealings behind the scenes') have to pay for your alls boredom?

I see players up and quiting more out of what appears to be 'favoritism' toward those who 'squawk' the loudest. For once grantic, I agree rules should only be changed due to 'unfair' methods of play,,,NOT because some 'big boys' are acting so immature and whining about things not going their way.

Players joined this world for a reason, and have stayed playing for a reason,,,,they like it the way it is! Yes there will always be ppl who get bored and quit, or have to quit for reasons of 'rl'. But to get a game changed for just a few players,,,,NO,,,that is NOT RIGHT!!!

and then........3 hours later:

I been thinking about this since this thread was started,,,Ok on the cheaper nobles,

4) you talk about people trying to change the rules for their own end? the only input to suggestions i've seen from AK is to limit the amount of nukes that should be sent at them :lol:
5) Its not a case of "sitting at a liars table" - its a case of if you dont talk to Innogames then how the hell are they supposed to know what you're thinking?!?!
6) this is not just w1n talking here. people from LRAG, T4H, KnK, FPB have all put an opinion across saying that things have to be changed. Before luke even posted anything he talked about the idea in the world 1 leaders chat with the other top tribes. Honestly.....if w1n wanted to do things 'behind the scenes' would a thread to get a discussion going even have been made?!?!? no. Luke would just have sent a support ticket in with his ideas.