State of the World

• Thread starter DeletedUser6951
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I agree with pretty much everything Luke put in his post and the changes that are being made .

I still think a little more needs to be done but its a start

Maybe its up to the Tribes on Uk1 to make the world change :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2918

lol Payney - think i may have gone over the top :icon_redface:

yeah sammy - you can start by sending me all your resources so i can afford nobles again :lol:

DeletedUser6496

Good idea stopping new entrants and restarts. In this stage of the game they are glorified farms.

Cheaper nobles are a good idea. It doesn't effect the dynamics of the game too much, and wouldn't mean a completely different set of tactics and gameplay. It will just assist people taking villages without waiting around for nobles to be produced, so boredom and inactivity can be reduced.

For all you conspiracy theorists, and bad losers out there, W1N told me to say that via mind control drugs planted in my pepperoni pizza. All hail W1N, the almighty.

Now back in the real world...

DeletedUser1942

I don't understand why UK1 us being closed down early. So some players are bored? Then leave and start on another world. simple

Seriously, why would someone starting on the rim really want to start in this world? Big tribes dominate the rim continents, and just feed off the small starters - thats the reason new worlds are brought out, so that anyone who wants to play have a better chance on a newer world, where players wont have such a lead on them

This is true,,,,but NOT speeded up just because some 'big boys' keep whining about how 'bored' they are or how 'they' have to playing the 'fair' way!!!

Blackfalcon, you really do need to read what people put, think about it a bit, think about it a little bit more, then come up with a reply. If you had read properly, you'd have seen that Luke had "suggested" the cheaper noblemen, faster world ETC

Now the cheaper nobles happen on ALL worlds at some point, so this world is no different. The speeding up of a world isnt going to happen.

Boy you got some sort of chip on your shoulder lol

DeletedUser

Just a quick point. If you are to join this world now, you have a very little chance of getting a decent chance. You join now and when one of the rim dominating tribes likes your village, it's gone. The point of the rim is to give the new players a chance to grow, but that cannot happen at this stage unless you have quite the friends.

DeletedUser6951

On world closure

Players left: 2263 (+1)
Players - More than 0 points: 2187 (-4)
Players - More than 1k points: 1291 (-41)
Players - More than 10k points: 967 (-18)
Players - More than 100k points: 726 (-14)
Players - More than 500k points: 520 (-8)
Players - More than 1M points: 391 (NC)
Players - More than 2M points: 246 (+6)
Players - More than 3M points: 145 (+5)
Players - More than 4M points: 80 (+4)
Players - More than 5M points: 37 (+2)

DeletedUser

The other thing Blackfalcon and the like needs to consider, is that this is a business, with paying customers.

If a majority of the paying customers are getting bored and leaving, they lose money. Bringing a world to a timely end may keep the interest of paying customers so they continue into new worlds and therefore continue paying. It is business sense.

1000 players all under 50k points not paying for premium does nothing for the business.

DeletedUser

Players - More than 100k points: 726

Lets shift this lot first

Better for Morale :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7748

1000 players all under 50k points not paying for premium does nothing for the business.

apart from advertising banners and word of mouth... just think 1000 people, if they told 2 friends and they told 2 friends. Which brings me to my next point, now this isn't pyramid selling..... lol

as for new starters being closed is a great call, having the luck of the draw by getting someone who cant defend themselves sat next to me, while i wait for them to build up my new farm is a bit savage.... welcome near me but savage and pointless.

all jokes aside, we'll all be able to fight properly and will be a bit more of a challange... Not 100% sold on cheaper nobles but there wont be an uber hissy fit if that does happpen.

DeletedUser

Players left: 2263 (+1)
Players - less than 1000 points: 896
Players - More than 1k points: less than 10K = 324
Players - More than 10k points: less than 100K = 241
Players - More than 100k points:less than 500K = 206
Players - More than 500k points: less than 1M =129
Players - More than 1M points:less than 2M = 145
Players - More than 2M points:less than 3M = 101
Players - More than 3M points:less than 4M = 65
Players - More than 4M points:less than 5M = 43
Players - More than 5M points: = 37

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6951

Too soon mate, I'd only updated it yesterday. Got to give it at least a week between updates

DeletedUser

It's different information. Kutu is saying points between to things 1000000>x>2000000

DeletedUser6932

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 103
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 197,876
Side 2: 1,014,244
Difference: 816,368

chart

F.b.p are also losing
Side 1:
Tribes: IWL
Side 2:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 70
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 1,541,236
Side 2: 602,385
Difference: 938,851

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: KnK

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 211,498
Side 2: 8,169
Difference: 203,329

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG
Side 2:
Tribes: ORC, ORC²

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 11
Difference: 168

chart

Side 1: 1,382,567
Side 2: 103,967
Difference: 1,278,600

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ORC, ORC²

Side 1: 423
Side 2: 57
Difference: 366

chart

Side 1: 3,611,103
Side 2: 503,169
Difference: 3,107,934

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H, T4H-W
Side 2:
Tribes: ORC, ORC², KnK, *FW*

Side 1: 533
Side 2: 38
Difference: 495

chart

Side 1: 4,433,770
Side 2: 311,984
Difference: 4,121,786

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*

Side 1: 414
Side 2: 34
Difference: 380

chart

Side 1: 3,592,057
Side 2: 268,798
Difference: 3,323,259

chart

Now thats the real state of the world that matters I know I'm missing stats but I got lazy =P

DeletedUser

I agree with pretty much everything Luke put in his post and the changes that are being made .

I still think a little more needs to be done but its a start

Maybe its up to the Tribes on Uk1 to make the world change :icon_wink:

I'm slowly getting up to speed on this world again after a break. Surely if the players are unhappy with their boredom - isn't it a case of leaving the safe cosy tribe they're in and giving it a go themselves? To change the landscape of a world doesn't mean that tribes should be more agressive - players should be more willing to challenge themselves more and start their own tribes. Its all well and good sitting around thinking - well I've got nothing to do - but if they left their tribe they've got a) a raft of incomings to deal with and b) a sea of brown to start nobling.

Just my opinion.

Timmy

DeletedUser589

I'm slowly getting up to speed on this world again after a break. Surely if the players are unhappy with their boredom - isn't it a case of leaving the safe cosy tribe they're in and giving it a go themselves? To change the landscape of a world doesn't mean that tribes should be more agressive - players should be more willing to challenge themselves more and start their own tribes. Its all well and good sitting around thinking - well I've got nothing to do - but if they left their tribe they've got a) a raft of incomings to deal with and b) a sea of brown to start nobling.

Just my opinion.

Timmy

He is back two days and all ready trying to split us up lol. The problem isnt boredom, we are all nuking loads and have tons of enemy's, just look at the ODA rankings, it's dominated by W1N. Lots of players want more nobles to finish off their enemies but they are getting expensive these days. Thats all

DeletedUser

Why would you want to join a world where you stand no chance? W1N have won...
If you honestly think that you restarting with a 100 point village or w/e stands a chance against someone like Abdo or Roch then you need a check up :p

The world is closed to new joiners because no-one new will even effect the way the game turns out :?

DeletedUser6932

well done ldw well spotted bud in pointin out the obvious on new players joinin

I really dont think w1n has won this world as you say they do now if t4h were to join with fpb in attacking W1N
w1n = 32935 villages against T4H (20955) + FPB 17557

It would make the world far more interesting then w1n t4h against fpb cos lets face it all the rest of the tribes are well only going to be round a short time more

DeletedUser6951

On world closure +1 week

Players left: 2061 (-202)
Players - More than 0 points: 1968 (-219)
Players - More than 1k points: 1252 (-39)
Players - More than 10k points: 946 (-21)
Players - More than 100k points: 711 (-15)
Players - More than 500k points: 511 (-9)
Players - More than 1M points: 390 (-1)
Players - More than 2M points: 245 (-1)
Players - More than 3M points: 147 (+2)
Players - More than 4M points: 83 (+3)
Players - More than 5M points: 40 (+3)

DeletedUser

Why would you want to join a world where you stand no chance? W1N have won...
If you honestly think that you restarting with a 100 point village or w/e stands a chance against someone like Abdo or Roch then you need a check up :p

The world is closed to new joiners because no-one new will even effect the way the game turns out :?

Not sure its quite over just yet and I'm sure TimmyHill wasnt talking about starting from scratch :icon_wink:

Quite a few things can still impact it . More players quiting by the day . Diplomacy is also changing .

DeletedUser7748

kind of agree with slieveruelad on this one. theres defently going to be a 3 horse race on this one. FPB, W1N and T4H (unless something drastic happens) but you need to remember the 3 little tribes that are sat amongst these "big boys".... IWL 6700, UDog 1500 villages and FW have just over 10000.

i hate to sound really rude but the north of the world is kinda dead meat (sorry LRAG ive always liked you lot) but the south and center of the world is where its all at now.

Great fun to watch. keep your eye on IWL i think there gonna pull it out of the bag :)