stats dont lie

DeletedUser

despite EXP is losing more villages a day then they can take,

If you look at tribal history it shows EXP still running a Net Gain in villages ( when membership doesn't alter ) not a huge number granted but growth all the same. It is true EXP have many wars going on. but that is a failing of leadership past and present to not focus the tribe and allow anyone with a grudge to make enemies out of all and sundry.

Now I know many will bag this statement because it is trend du jour to bag EXP and not take it for what it is ( remember stats don't lie :) ) but hey if thats the way you wish be.. go for it..

DeletedUser

And LAST 24 HOURS:
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: marney24

Side 2:
Tribes: EXP EXT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 49,737
Difference: 49,737

image.php

I thought he was stacked??
Obviously not

*Comes out from under his bridge*

Excuse the trolling

I enjoy reading the uk1 forums as there so much better to read through than world 2's (my world and externals I normally post on)

I normally dont post either and just read but these stats really bugged me.

I'm failing to see how having 2 tribes against 1 player(who is in a tribe) in stats can be classed as a good thing.

Imo it leads me to the conclusion that your tribe are loosing and your basicly just clutching at straws.

Obvcourse you can stack a player, but throw a decent amount of nukes at it and those troops will die, no matter how experienced the player sometimes loosing villages just cant be helped.

If you have 300-500 incomings or more it can be hard to decifer what is real and what is not, even if that player has an attack renamer but just was not online at the time you cant be sure what is incoming, say you hit the attack renamer and up pops options for noble/ram/hc/lc/axe/scouts how would you know for sure whats being thrown at you? Now I dont know full details(how far nobles were sent from, how many nukes were sent, how many nobles where sent, does the attacked village have a church, what type of nukes, was there a nuke with all nobles etc the list can go on) but theres many factors to take into account when stacking like I said if you arent online and cant tell whats incoming you may dismiss a few trains as being fakes and stack the wrong villa that has the fakes hitting.

The thread title is perfectly correct stats do not lie.

Stats set to the date CHE!!! publicly declared:
Side 1:
Tribes: CHE!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 07/04/2010 18:44:00 to 23/04/2010 07:06:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 794
Side 2: 1,228
Difference: 434

image.php

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 45
Difference: 192

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,177,499
Side 2: 7,663,930
Difference: 1,486,431

image.php

Side 1: 2,026,667
Side 2: 416,537
Difference: 1,610,130

image.php

If you look at tribal history it shows EXP still running a Net Gain in villages ( when membership doesn't alter ) not a huge number granted but growth all the same. It is true EXP have many wars going on. but that is a failing of leadership past and present to not focus the tribe and allow anyone with a grudge to make enemies out of all and sundry.

Now I know many will bag this statement because it is trend du jour to bag EXP and not take it for what it is ( remember stats don't lie :) ) but hey if thats the way you wish be.. go for it..

Agreed but you have to break it down more its all good saying it, taking into account who and what and why there getting there points from has to be taken into consideration, are they nobling from much smaller tribes that are easy to boost points? are they barb munching? Are players gifting villas? e.t.c<<<just things to take into consideration this is not me saying they are doing any of these things

Anyway rant over

I'll get back under my bridge now:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I consider EXP as EXP + EXT btw...

DeletedUser

Sorry, but the above "stats" just show the caliber of players in EXP at the moment. Okay, be happy in your fourms to keep up tribal motivation that all is not bad, even tho it is all bad for you, but to actually post on PnP that you happen to have done some damage to one player in CHE!! and then say that because of this its not all bad, you need to wake up noob.

Side 1:
Tribes: CHE!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,733
Side 2: 2,873
Difference: 1,140

image.php

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 47
Difference: 198

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,894,126
Side 2: 18,599,187
Difference: 5,705,061

image.php

Side 1: 2,068,588
Side 2: 429,586
Difference: 1,639,002

image.php

Nice fail EXP. I look forward to the rest of the stats when W1N bring down the thunder on your shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, I love how the loss of 28 villages is considered getting 'slaughtered and outright butchered'.

well in only 1 month they took over 100 more villages than you took of theirs, so basically they took 1 million points away from u:icon_biggrin: