Summer W5 (Last Tribe)

DeletedUser

Hey Monty!

Haven't been around for a while and just came back to pop in on W4 with a few friends.

But seeing this I know I can't resist. I see some great names coming aboard from the likes of STD!, BusinessTime, Bangers, Pony etc :p. Count me in, I'd be honoured to be aboard!

~M

Been a while Monkey, and sure, you can join. PM me so I can give you some details.

Ouch.

You guys have a spy already!
I feel sorry for you guys. :icon_confused:

You better recheck your members lol.

Spies can't do that much damage until weeks in. Gotta be a determined guy if he's going to stay in that long.

Hey, are you guys still recruiting?

Yeah, send me a PM.

And yes, I'm back guys ;)

DeletedUser

Oh noes >.<

Monty why did you drag me into this? Now I have to play a 3rd world. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

After looking at the member list, I'm surprised to find some people I know...

DeletedUser

ill join was previously jonesy1611 on world 2 in c~c until i had to quit :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals,

Have started a new job so can't play solo unfortunately...i'm willing to coplay or help out where possible though and on occasion i can cover 7pm till 7am ST as i have nightshifts.

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals,

Have started a new job so can't play solo unfortunately...i'm willing to coplay or help out where possible though and on occasion i can cover 7pm till 7am ST as i have nightshifts.

Join me?

DeletedUser

My next night shifts are Sun/Mon :)

Also back on Skype so will hop on Sunday about 8ish ST

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i keep popping up on Skype but alas noone talks to me :( glad to see you're doing well....keep up the good work

DeletedUser

Dang i know its an old thread, any you guy's playing .net? don't crucify me peeps:spear::swordsman: