Summer W5 (Last Tribe)

DeletedUser

I've messaged you, but as I said on the mail, not a fan of externals and dunno whether I've been messaged back :S

Yes, this was my first ever message on the externals.
If you could skype me, it would be easier: "Lord.Dan.Win" is my name and will be trying to think up a new one for W5 = )

DeletedUser

You spoke to me a while back about a certain tribe on a certain world on a certain server. And I told you I'd be busy at the time. Well, things change. And I'm looking to perhaps join a new world over summer as I can see myself having a lot of spare time. I'll send you a message briefly explaining what's happening and I'll assume you know the basics of my experience from previous accounts I've had/shared, but if you require a formal application then let me know and I'll submit one via message. Hopefully talk to you on Skype some time soon. I see you have BangersNMash? Tell him he's a sexy traitor and I love him :3 if he remembers me.

DeletedUser

If you're not on the list but in the tribe, please say so. List your forum name.

Also, to answer any doubts or unsure's, we are going W5. ;)

DeletedUser

I believe I'm in the tribe but my name doesn't appear to be on the list :)

DeletedUser

Was considering joining you but you have more than enough player's already, good luck with this Monty.:)

DeletedUser

Was considering joining you but you have more than enough player's already, good luck with this Monty.:)

:(( You should play mate, I remember you from STD! abit even though I wasn't there long. :p Plus I'd say quite alot of players will quit early on aswell, maybe even myself included depending when w5 opens and if I have enough time. >.<

DeletedUser

Hey, if there are still spaces i would like to join and help, :)

Edit: Send me a PM if you like :)

DeletedUser

Snoopy is here I am making a premade tribe... This tribe looks really cool to me.... Although I haven't checked the forum properly yet but still best of luck to Monty.. I really wish you best of luck... I see a strong competition ahead... I don't know what you guys are capable of but by the looks it looks like you guys are really good.. So best of luck to Monty and all other players of Summer... Your goal and style is the best part.. Eliminate or get eliminate...

DeletedUser

Hey Monty!

Haven't been around for a while and just came back to pop in on W4 with a few friends.

But seeing this I know I can't resist. I see some great names coming aboard from the likes of STD!, BusinessTime, Bangers, Pony etc :p. Count me in, I'd be honoured to be aboard!

~M

DeletedUser

T&C is lame.
Apparently I'm in this? >.<

Last edited by a moderator: