T4H Declare war again....

• Thread starter The Gettysburg Saint
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It starts out they declare spear-nuke war on Theory. Then they lump the Saints in because I had bad word for their family tribe. (I thought the 3 stooges was more suitable then The 4 Horsemen)

R_O_T backs out of the attacks and asks for a NAP. I said, no if you think you can farm us feel free, I'm not going to ask my guys to give up farms. We get along fine until about a week ago.

T4H continues to fight Theory, while I make offers to support them wherever needed.

Theory decided to merge into InSane, without saying a word to their "ally"

T4H didn't have the cahones to attack InSane, so they tried to keep farming a few Saints villages. We launch a series of co-ordinated attacks, ask our ally if they could clear the 2 villagaes in their area, and lo and behold, DRebel comes asking for peace. Why I ever granted it to him is beyond me, and the stupidest mistake I'll ever make.

Lately, R_O_T has been pressuring for a NAP. At first I said no, reconsidered that they are one of only 2 other well run tribes in the K (the other being elite!) and decided we would agree.
At this point upbeatnas1 decided he would need to put the matter before his council... (why offer a NAP if your not ready to offer one?) I told replied "What's with this discuss with your council crap?
I'm seriously losing my patience." (I am not very diplomatic sometimes EVER)

Today, I get a series of heckling messages from DRebel, that he was going to tear us up.
Culminating with the grand statement by DRebel...
[12:25:38 AM] DRebel: I tell you what, peace deal is off, we will crush you like the bug you are with R_O_T

So DRebel declares war for T4H, and R_O_T as well? Back to family tribes again are we?

The most hilarious part, is that he didn't learn the first time that a war before nobles is useless...

DeletedUser

T4H wont be around for long then - atleast they sorted this one out... :D

DeletedUser

Visuals for the story (I hope I got the right tribes here)

iypim8.png

DeletedUser

1st) My PnP was so much better :lol:

2nd) Did you not know T4H and R_O_T were still close allies (family with different names)

3rd) You missed out T4H Academy... they made it again

4th) Frisky had a whole conversation with you, I think :lol:

5th) InSane aren't well run? Wow, you have lots of inside intel :icon_rolleyes:

6th) You're still holding grudges? Jheezz

DeletedUser

I don't think all the facts are correct here. T4H-C havn't ended there nap with saints as yet. And r_o_t have not declared war either. It's just drebel being a little mouthy from the rim again.

DeletedUser

1st) My PnP was so much better :lol:

2nd) Did you not know T4H and R_O_T were still close allies (family with different names)

3rd) You missed out T4H Academy... they made it again

4th) Frisky had a whole conversation with you, I think :lol:

5th) InSane aren't well run? Wow, you have lots of inside intel :icon_rolleyes:

6th) You're still holding grudges? Jheezz

Well, I referred to them as T4H, as a collective. Upbeatnas has been spending the last week or so trying to convince me that his tribe is separate from DRebel, and his diplomacy is separate today he gave me a little insight...

upbeatnas1 today at 12:17
Drebel is my brother in real life...

Soooo. They are literally a family tribe.

He caps it off with...

upbeatnas1 today at 17:22
I dont see the point of the word war at this stage.. infact i think the use f it is blown well out of proportion, i call it farm batles if anything...until nobles come into play then it certainly is a different story.

Then I can answer your question Getty :)

At least one of the brothers has some sense...

(And yes, your PnP as better...)

DeletedUser

I'm confused about some things.....

1) Has anyone actually declaired war on anyone yet?
2) Who is in the T4H family? R_O_T as well? Or are they just allies?
3) Whats InSane doing in all this?
4) Can you put 404 on the map foolish? Maybe we can get some of our villas back if they'res so much bickering going on in the K.

DeletedUser

I'm confused about some things.....

1) Has anyone actually declaired war on anyone yet? DRebel did. (who incidentally is the leader of T4H-W now

2) Who is in the T4H family? R_O_T as well? Or are they just allies?R_O_T and DRebel are Real life brothers. Gives a new meaning to the term Family tribe.
3) Whats InSane doing in all this?Hmmmmm
4) Can you put 404 on the map foolish? Maybe we can get some of our villas back if they'res so much bickering going on in the K.Haha, I doubt it, maybe.

Nothing against 404, it just made good sense to take out the top guy in the K when he's in my 15x15, while we could.

DeletedUser

Lol whats this? Gee, I think a order of merit needs to be given to Gettysburg. Sorry for calling you a noob! :p

Bella, your tribes a noob XD

DeletedUser

Lol whats this? Gee, I think a order of merit needs to be given to Gettysburg. Sorry for calling you a noob! :p

I had help. Rather I did help. Can't take all the credit.

DeletedUser

Not really, some of us just perfer having an account each as opposed to 1/2 generally. So how come you left Bi! then? You didn't get pounded *that* much this week. I hope they didn't kick you due to your charming contrabutions. Well I'm sure WET is much more L337. ^_^

Anyway, on topic, I think T4H will be one of the early casualties in that K. Makes you wonder if they're brothers why don't they just join the same tribe and get it over with? And why, with a tribe limit of 120 are they're two T4H tribes next to each other with 60 and 30 players? I mean if your gonna mass recruit you might as well do it properly!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Drebel is aload of mouth. dont make his steady growth fool you.
from when your trying to spike with 100 SP 50 SW and when i gets cleared you then spike with 50 sp 15 SW,...then hit my spike and lost everything looks very.... "noobish", i believe is the word im looking for.
enlighten me if im incorrect.

DeletedUser

Not really, some of us just perfer having an account each as opposed to 1/2 generally. So how come you left Bi! then? You didn't get pounded *that* much this week. I hope they didn't kick you due to your charming contrabutions. Well I'm sure WET is much more L337. ^_^

Anyway, on topic, I think T4H will be one of the early casualties in that K. Makes you wonder if they're brothers why don't they just join the same tribe and get it over with? And why, with a tribe limit of 120 are they're two T4H tribes next to each other with 60 and 30 players? I mean if your gonna mass recruit you might as well do it properly!

*giggle* funny post, will respond to you when I can be bothered :lol:

DeletedUser

Sooooo.... My question for DRebel is... If you already restarted, and your already in the rim, like enough that you would start a rim family tribe.... Where are you going to go when you get cleared like you ummm, did earlier today?

DeletedUser

(This was a long time ago...)

2w7irtw.png

:icon_rolleyes:

if it was a long time ago, why does the mail say today? not only that, why did you screenshot this in the past if you wasn't going to use it until now... im confused........

p.s 2 spears? wouldn't he be better off with 1 sword from each... id much rather have 30 swords than 120 spears as defence...(1:4 ratio)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if it was a long time ago, why does the mail say today? not only that, why did you screenshot this in the past if you wasn't going to use it until now... im confused........

p.s 2 spears? wouldn't he be better off with 1 sword from each... id much rather have 30 swords than 120 spears as defence...(1:4 ratio)

Because he took the screenshot on the day the mail was sent?