T4H Declare war again....

• Thread starter The Gettysburg Saint
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It says today because when the screenshot was taken it was today, or rather the past today...

DeletedUser

Anyway, on topic, I think T4H will be one of the early casualties in that K. Makes you wonder if they're brothers why don't they just join the same tribe and get it over with? And why, with a tribe limit of 120 are they're two T4H tribes next to each other with 60 and 30 players? I mean if your gonna mass recruit you might as well do it properly!

Simple answer, if they did that then they wouldn't have been able to start off with 300 members like they did.

They also couldn't have been so subversive.

By having 2 tribes they can employ a tag team stratagy, which they did.
When DRebel got scared, and requested a NAP, R_O_T continued to farm the villages T4H had cleared.

Had they all been in the same tribe (or been on the up-and-up) they wouldn't have been able to do so.

Shame on me for getting fooled by a pack of nooblets

DeletedUser

It says today because when the screenshot was taken it was today, or rather the past today...

okay its obvious you two only read the first 3 words of my post, and decided to reply, next time, read all of the post, then make a reply. if one person did it, they would be an idiot, but two?....

DeletedUser

okay its obvious you two only read the first 3 words of my post, and decided to reply, next time, read all of the post, then make a reply. if one person did it, they would be an idiot, but two?....

how about you read the reply from the person who posted the image? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

how about you read the reply from the person who posted the image? :icon_rolleyes:

i did read your reply, my reply was to the two that cant read more than 8 words without replying.

DeletedUser

Then maybe they read my reply as well. I'm tired of you already Lindley and I'm sure several people are because you flame without thinking first. Please - just think before you post a bit.

DeletedUser

Then maybe they read my reply as well. I'm tired of you already Lindley and I'm sure several people are because you flame without thinking first. Please - just think before you post a bit.

Really? please do quote a flame. Im tired of you actually, your 14, even if you have been playing tw as long as i have, that would make you 11 when you first started playing, and i dont know anyone who would listen to a 11 year old. well apart from a 10 year old.

DeletedUser

quoted. :icon_wink:

EDIT: Saw you quote me and then delete it lol, figure out what your own post asked me to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if it was a long time ago, why does the mail say today? not only that, why did you screenshot this in the past if you wasn't going to use it until now... im confused........

p.s 2 spears? wouldn't he be better off with 1 sword from each... id much rather have 30 swords than 120 spears as defence...(1:4 ratio)
If you load up the image, it was Last Modified: 15 March 2010 17:32:56

DeletedUser7025

(This was a long time ago...)

2w7irtw.png

:icon_rolleyes:

im one of the noobs in his area. i've cleared him three times and he is still relying on his tribe to back his mouth with their troops. He's blocked me now as he cant live with the mind games lol.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Saints
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T4H-C
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,187
Side 2: 15,214
Difference: 2,973

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,155
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,155

image.php

Why T4H-C hate us.....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Saints
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWAT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 22
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,187
Side 2: 32,947
Difference: 14,760

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,615
Side 2: 8,187
Difference: 6,572

image.php

RoT or whatever they keep changing there name to look a little better. We didn't know they were all related like we do now and...

upbeatnas1 on 25.03. at 01:31
No problem...lets keep this freindly between us, last thing i want to do is have any problems between us, we are strong i beleive you guys must be strong and it would be bloody messy, besides you seem a cool guy man

im off anyway, gotta get out of here..another world awaits me!

upbeatnas1 on 07.04. at 17:43
Everything we spoke about from day 1 was fake...i just needed to find out alot about you and saints before anything could be done..

And as for my brother..do not underestimate him, he is followed by many for a reason. Sure you can try to clear him now, but he has already bounced back quick :)

Honor is a foreign concept to these guys.
Its not enough that they started the world with 300 members in their "Family" tribes while we had 40 some, but they felt they had to use trickery on top of all that.

I will enjoy clearing and nobling every last member that stands under their banner, and telling them exactly why. WHat started as a war is now a vendetta.

DeletedUser

A new Village

Hey All,

Just wanted to say, hope you all like Gettys new village name lmao

DRebel upbeatnas

:lol:

DeletedUser

Link?

and I'm certain that if Getty wanted to keep his villages, he could have. :)

DeletedUser

Haha, While it is embarrassing that my village was lost to a BL member, after getting ganged on...

I find it more hilarious that The leaders of T4H and SWAT would take any credit for it...

What was that all anyway DReb? OMG the 2 biggest tribes can't take out the Saints, lets call on BL.

DeletedUser

T4H Leadership = Abismall

Toffer gets kicked- What for........agreeing with another player wo got kicked that their forums were not helpfull especially for new players to the game.

Brilliant way to treat one of your better players huh

DeletedUser

T4H Leadership = Abismall

Toffer gets kicked- What for........agreeing with another player wo got kicked that their forums were not helpfull especially for new players to the game.

Brilliant way to treat one of your better players huh

this must be a trend - i have heard that the T4H leadership on world 1 have the forums set up similarly also - theres no help, no training, no nothing... apparently... ;)

DeletedUser

this must be a trend - i have heard that the T4H leadership on world 1 have the forums set up similarly also - theres no help, no training, no nothing... apparently... ;)

When you first join T4H you dont get to see all there forums, they wait a while and then add you in on the other ones.
You only get to see the 'new members' , area with nothing in it I might add:icon_eek:

Never came across that myself to be honest, but I suppose it makes sense for them and thier spy issues.....:lol:

DeletedUser

lol recently realised how easy it is to get spies into some tribes - some tribes leadership are highly stupid... ;)