Difference: 2,389,709

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,333,986
Side 2: 265,897
Difference: 1,068,089

chart

DeletedUser

a week in the war , it looks good to the T4H fam, but come on a piece of pnp for the lolz wont harm no ?

DeletedUser

Hey Doctor :) - Yep some impressive gains for T4H, caught *FW* by surprise.

However it certainly has not been all singing and dancing for T4H, and despite the stats this is not the "route" it appears to be. 78 of those conquers were "richardhlsz" who basically gave up as soon as T4H hit. 41 villages also belonged to Claytonford (119 of 165). I say well done to T4H for hitting those two players by surprise whilst they were vulnerbale, but I expect things to settle down soon enough.

funny-pictures-cat-is-intimidating.jpg

DeletedUser

Why is it on every single war in W1, people always start spouting the "player who quit, inactive etc etc" fact is War causes players to quit causes them to go inactive etc.

The stats are there, BOTH players inactive or not are in *FW* Family, much like of the 43 you have taken, around 20+ were from 3 inactive players (of which one is now back). I'm not going to sit here and defend them, the members went inactive and we let them get nobled by you so fair play to you.

In war any tribe will look for the weak point in an enemies armour and exploit it.

The scoreline is there, some of our takes were inactives some of yours were, I dont care, the fact is they are Enemy villas.

The war will be long and by no means easy I think we all know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to agree Bask. I've said this before, but territory gained through an enemy tribes inability to internal or provide support, should always be accounted for. Richardhlsz quit after being hit by some 250 attacks. What surprised me the most is that he was provided with no support (which granted may have been down to his failure to communicate he was being hit, but then even so he is frontline so should have been stacked), and also the fact that noone in *FW* seemed to notice he had thrown in the towel until very recently. I'm an *FW* member, so I congratulate T4H for making these gains, and putting a player under so much pressure that he quit. As for the stats, I hope *FW* just knuckle down and do some nobling.

DeletedUser

You should always know where the inactives are, it's quite simple to see aswell. There's no excuses.

DeletedUser

Looking good in the south there!

The players T4H hit were the obvious choices, isolated and far from help......I would say an excellent plan on gaining some easy villages! It's not T4H's fault you guys are too noobie to stack players who are isolated that much.

GL to both tribes :)

DeletedUser

I was hoping *FW* would put up an immediate fight, before this they weren't really heard of.

DeletedUser

Yay! I'm glad I left *FW* and predicted this all before it happened = )

I remember telling some people that T4H would need to expand some time and *FW* were their best hopes = )

I still have a front-line village and the only cause of action to take it was a mail asking me to give it up = )

Surely if these *FW* guys had brains they'd take all remaining Lord Dan win villages giving them a 2 village foothold in K94... Hopeless really....

All I have to say is I hope Berg comes to K94 as ever since 5 or 6 months ago I asked him to come down but he never did = (

Come one T4H, even though you rejected me, I'm backing my old TEA buddy's!

DeletedUser

I was not pointing out what I did to make excuses for *FW* simply that a number alone isn't the whole story!

I quite clearly say that T4H have pulled a fast one on them, hit them hard and hit them well.

DeletedUser

I was not pointing out what I did to make excuses for *FW* simply that a number alone isn't the whole story!

I quite clearly say that T4H have pulled a fast one on them, hit them hard and hit them well.

Yeah the Kevin Sailing and Claytonford villages can not be seen as gaining ground on FW seen as they were 2 continents away from the main tribe and it was the 500 attacks on each of those players that started the war. Fact is yeah T4H have done well but they have taken some hits too.

DeletedUser

Yeah the Kevin Sailing and Claytonford villages can not be seen as gaining ground on FW seen as they were 2 continents away from the main tribe and it was the 500 attacks on each of those players that started the war. Fact is yeah T4H have done well but they have taken some hits too.

*Sigh* yet again with the inactive, unsupportable arguments.

Fact still remains they are *FW* villas.

Williams69 ring any bells? Oh and lets not forget the shadow b79 whom you have personal knowledge of....

Do you see us going on about it?

Simple fact is your saw oppurtunity and exploited it. Same as we have.

You had players in our turf we took them, we had one inactive in your turf whom your taking....

DeletedUser

*Sigh* yet again with the inactive, unsupportable arguments.

Fact still remains they are *FW* villas.

Williams69 ring any bells? Oh and lets not forget the shadow b79 whom you have personal knowledge of....

Do you see us going on about it?

Simple fact is your saw oppurtunity and exploited it. Same as we have.

You had players in our turf we took them, we had one inactive in your turf whom your taking....

I never said anything along those lines, i was just stating that those players were in your continents and were attacked while we had a NAP so it is expected that T4H would noble them but to say that you have gained ground on us by nobling those villages isn't true.

At the end of the day it is up to each tribe to kick their inactives or internally noble them so nobody can come on here saying oh he is inactive that doesn't count.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day it is up to each tribe to kick their inactives or internally noble them so nobody can come on here saying oh he is inactive that doesn't count.

No one did lol :) I pointed out that whilst it looked like *FW* were on the run according to the stats, that it wasn't actually the case, just that T4H had done their homework and had hit well. Someone interpreted that as whining.

DeletedUser

T4H doing well.

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *FW* *WW* Riffs
Players:

Timeframe: 23/05/2010 08:00:00 to 03/06/2010 23:25:04

Total conquers:

Side 1: 944
Side 2: 709
Difference: 235

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201
Side 2: 54
Difference: 147

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,578,729
Side 2: 3,451,661
Difference: 3,127,068

chart

Side 1: 1,623,163
Side 2: 350,787
Difference: 1,272,376

chart

DeletedUser1189

Clocking up some impressive gains in a short period of time

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *FW* Riffs *WW*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W =T4H=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 29,400
Side 2: 18,184
Difference: 11,216

chart

Yes, but as predicted things are slowing down now. T4H made impressive gains with a surprise attack.
Definatly won the battle, but now who will win the war?

DeletedUser

5 conquers in th last 48 hours?
looks like front lines are stacked now :S