T4H VS. FW

DeletedUser

Yes, but as predicted things are slowing down now. T4H made impressive gains with a surprise attack.
Definatly won the battle, but now who will win the war?

Things will pick back up again, we just have to fully adjust to our new situation... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This may be of interest to the stats fans:

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *FW* *WW* Riffs FWWWR
Players:

Timeframe: 22/05/2010 22:00:00 to 13/06/2010 05:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 61
Difference: 170

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,846,803
Side 2: 395,409
Difference: 1,451,394

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *FW* Riffs *WW*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W =T4H=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 29,400
Side 2: 18,184
Difference: 11,216

chart

Yes, but as predicted things are slowing down now. T4H made impressive gains with a surprise attack.
Definatly won the battle, but now who will win the war?
-WHO- are now T4H -W, a freudian slip perhaps.

DeletedUser4479

Your 3-2 dont look to good now does it Bezzer2008

Side 1:

Tribes: =T4H= T4H T4H-W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *FW* *WW* Riffs
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 5
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,030,421
Side 2: 425,346
Difference: 605,075

chart

Side 1: 103,018
Side 2: 13,573
Difference: 89,445

chart

DeletedUser

Not really no lol :) - but 13-5 is still a significant slowdown from the initial salvos.

DeletedUser

Not really no lol :) - but 13-5 is still a significant slowdown from the initial salvos.

This will always happen when you face a turtle tribe... Either way losing more villages is losing more villages. I wonder how long it will be before members give up the game on *FW* side and throw in the towel.

DeletedUser

turtle tribe? you make me lol

Pretty much is the case on the T4H *FW* border. On the other side of *FW* fronts I can't comment. The players on this side have been that since the days of TEA vs N13K then when what was left of N13K merged into *FW*, been a slow and steady push back with little to no reprisals of any real concern.

DeletedUser

what do you think?
you want to generalise your opinion on a tribe simply because they stacked their front line?
im sure you've done the same (Y)...

...turtles

DeletedUser4479

Yea but we stack are line but are lines move forward we also have load of offensive villages unlike FW they are mainly all def and most time just noble barbs all over.

DeletedUser4280

And you laughing at this or are you suggesting FW is not a turtle tribe :)

so if a tribe had the same oda as a turtle tribe, which coincidently points to T4H .

does that not make yourselves a turtle tribe? or offensive tribe thats full of pacifist's ?

war stats u have and can put that down to your skills, your luck or FW's failings, but you cant make such claims when stat wise your identical in the oda aspect.

DeletedUser

ow, im sorry, i was making an asumption...

...well im sure you have countless scout reports showing each village you have scouted has defence troops in it, no not from stacking, but they're all defence vills.
*FW* members have not yet learnt the mighty skill of dodging and therefore they must only have defence villages.

/facepalm

DeletedUser

I can testify that FW has offensive villages (and tbh I'm sure we'd all be pretty surprised if you didn't), but the general impression, at least on our end, is that you guys and not expansive, at least not through conquest, and so the comment about being a turtle tribe.

Now there's nothing wrong with turtleing, but there's a lot more right about conquering, and I agree with what thunderhorse implied that what we perceive to be your "turtleing attitude" will be your downfall - as long as we are expanding towards you, your turtle shell will eventually break ;)

As to comments about ODA, don't forget that T4H is not as old as FW, so the rankings table might be a bit deceiving, here's our current totals off twstats:

T4H - 246,529,577 ODA
T4H-W - 136,391,222 ODA
=T4H= - 55,186,138 ODA
Total: 438,106,937 ODA

*FW* - 211,798,920 ODA
Riffs - 45,929,787 ODA
*WW* - 8,547,828 ODA
FWWWR - 6,358,345 ODA
Total: 272,634,880 ODA

Slightly speaks for itself ...

DeletedUser

so if a tribe had the same oda as a turtle tribe, which coincidently points to T4H .

does that not make yourselves a turtle tribe? or offensive tribe thats full of pacifist's ?

war stats u have and can put that down to your skills, your luck or FW's failings, but you cant make such claims when stat wise your identical in the oda aspect.

Sigh fail argument is fail - your comparing *FW* tribal ODA to T4H tribal ODA - Given that *FW* were around since 03rd July 2009 and T4H was formed 05th January 2010. What would that imply?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4280

"fail argument is fail"
^ no ****

earlier stages mean very little, a tribe formed now could catch up in short space of time,

i would pretend to know enough bout t4h to make such opinion, so i dont see how you can analyse a tribe in full, howmany nukes have i had from t4h? non, so is it correct for me to dub u pasafist spear whores? no

DeletedUser

lol, no point DD, we can argue a valid point, but it seems generalising and trolling us is all they are willing to do...
they havent seen that *FW* family have an ODA that is preety much on the same level as their ODD, and that seeing as we have lower APP than themselves it shouldnt really matter if they caught up with us in the OD rankings...
but ow well, its not as if T4H are purposely overlooking certain parts of the *FW* family and they are certainly not the first tribe to form a baised opinion against an enemy

DeletedUser

how many nukes have i had from t4h? non, so is it correct for me to dub u pasafist spear whores? no

Answer this... How many k's away from the T4H frontline are you ?

When you do, you get the reason to the lack of nukes aimed at you... :icon_rolleyes:

they are certainly not the first tribe to form a baised opinion against an enemy

We can only base opinions on what we have experienced...

Whether that is accurate for the whole *FW* family or not, only time will tell i guess...

DeletedUser

Answer this... How many k's away from the T4H frontline are you ?

When you do, you get the reason to the lack of nukes aimed at you... :icon_rolleyes:

LOOL... you always read whatever you want, i think the point was that he is a few K's away from you and your using it in an arguement against him?
lol

DeletedUser4280

haha thats exactly my point, a logical person would easily see that the distance is the sole reason, yet Thunderhorse under similar circumstances seems to be able to dub a whole tribe turtles, and decide players like myself are nubs. even after you pointed out there such a distance between?
so u cant reach ppl like me with nobles yet able to know vill makeup tactics and so on.

dont think so.