T4H VS. FW

DeletedUser5521

If you want I'll attack you (be it a few axe) but it's still a attack

DeletedUser5521

Tough choice

Which one erm me don't want to upset them cus i like this family but I'd like to have both of them ally if I could

DeletedUser7911

very interesting so far guys
but we are locking horns your attacks are very respected and hope ours are to

but the question is whos got the biggest horns lol

DeletedUser5521

Agreed we don't know easily *FW* could win but then the bunnies could but then T4H could I know we'd beat one of these tribes pritty easily but 2 I'm not so sure about

DeletedUser7206

sorry to bother you like this.

But why are FW scared of a player with 1 village :)

For evidence email me w1. same name etc.

DeletedUser

I'm new on the forum and, you guessed it, I'm in the *FW* family, I can admit we're losing but I'm staying loyal and staying in my tribe, I'm not gunna switch at the first sign of attack. I'm one of the smallest people in the *FW* family and I've stayed put and put on my defensive side and T4H have got me all the way up to rank 969 ODD, if a small player like me can defend from big players like that, I think if *FW* work together we have all the chance of catching up.

DeletedUser2178

very interesting so far guys
but we are locking horns your attacks are very respected and hope ours are to

but the question is whos got the biggest horns lol

Last weeks stats,bearing in mind some of the weekend activity might not have updated yet :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H-W T4H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *FW* FW*3 L Riffs *WW*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 504
Side 2: 449
Difference: 55

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 4
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,031,070
Side 2: 2,456,089
Difference: 1,574,981

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 601,500
Side 2: 39,011
Difference: 562,489

chart

DeletedUser

Simply put, they had too many members, so more room was needed, hence the 4 branches they had. They have since gone down to 2 tribes, which is indicative of their plan, although a flawed one. However, *FW* don't seem to be cutting down the tribes involved in their family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5521

Wondering

I'm just wondering could someone in W1N and/or T4H message me in-game with what enemies you've got not to be a spy or something just wondering.

DeletedUser5521

I'm new on the forum and, you guessed it, I'm in the *FW* family, I can admit we're losing but I'm staying loyal and staying in my tribe, I'm not gunna switch at the first sign of attack. I'm one of the smallest people in the *FW* family and I've stayed put and put on my defensive side and T4H have got me all the way up to rank 969 ODD, if a small player like me can defend from big players like that, I think if *FW* work together we have all the chance of catching up.

Hey ed how you doing

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering could someone in W1N and/or T4H message me in-game with what enemies you've got not to be a spy or something just wondering.

ROFL

I'm gonna throw this up there for someone else to smash it back down...

DeletedUser7911

so T4H family is it true what i here about you,

you want to take over the the south part of this world so you have a good base for support on this world to take W1N,

and you are just playing ball with the W1N family at the mo

be nice to here a interesting reply,

coz thats the word in this world about your family,

just wondering if there is any truth about this or if its just a matter ............. wait and see ?

DeletedUser6932

you want to take over the the south part of this world so you have a good base for support on this world to take W1N,

just wondering if there is any truth about this or if its just a matter ............. wait and see ?

Been a while since I posted here now lets have a looky see

No we don't want to WE WILL take over the south part of the world

There aint much else to it what would we need support for W1N's scout nukes =P Joking lads

Only support we need is nukes nobles and THEHOLYONE's speeches =P

Going back into my corner again Cheerio

DeletedUser

LoL.

Is it not pretty obvious that the "last battle" will be between W1N and T4H? (Providing that both tribes are still around of course...).

And who is going to stop that plan? F.P.B? Maybe, but once *FW* are gone, it will be no surprise to see T4H downgrade their NAP with them and help W1N smash them into smithereens... Thus, leaving W1N and T4H as the 2 main tribes in the world.

Edit: Slieve speaks the truth as per usual :)