TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser10816

Through the villa keyhole

Good afternoon and welcome to this episode of through the villa keyhole on the panel this week are the dukes of TC and ER.

As ever our resident nosy parker Sir Big Bulge will be breaking into the HQ of a Tribal Duke to give us a insight to their thinking and all the panel have to do is guess which tribal duke it is and if they guess right Sir Big Bulge will return to the villa to present the Duke the Gold Plated Tribal Incompetence Trophy or the gold plated T.I.T award as we fondly call it.

So without further ado lets cross over to Sir Big Bulge as he Breaks into the Dukes Villa.

Welcome viewers let's see if you can guess which duke lives in a villa like this.

I’m stood in what can only be described as the pink study with its fluffy pink cushions and chinz pink throws definitely not the sort of room you expect a tribal duke to be planning from.

Lets take a walk over to the desk but first we need to just get round this shrine to Lord Alan Sugar and Glen Hoddle, very strange indeed as it is clear by the stack of wet wipes in front of the shrine indicates what sort of deprived and sick worshiping practice take place here.

The desk is rather cluttered but I can see it contains 3 books a first edition of Tribe Barb Munching for Dummies and a new copy of Lets all Turtle and a well thumbed copy of To Catch A Spy, clearly this is a desk of a Duke who is trans fixed with all the wrong elements of the game.

Crossing over to the fireplace I see a stack of invites waiting to be sent out to other tribal Dukes to the first Grand Alliance Disco Party with a footnote to bring your own cheese puffs and Tizer, He clearly likes to Party and hopes a Alliance Disco with help him achieve some common ground with other Dukes.

On the arm chair is a open DVD case entitled Improve your Size, just what sort of deprived Duke would need such material? lets have a quick look anyway .

On further inspection it appears to be a Tribal Wars training DVD from Acme Ltd, regarding taking in refugees and what the consequences of breaking a agreement could lead too. On the front is a pink sticky note with the name Superhoops and lots of kisses next to the name.

Finally, on the coffee table there is a dictaphone and a notepad with some scribbled notes on it and I can pick out the words: TC & ER Top Secret Meeting. Pressing "Play" on the Dictaphone we hear the crackling of a muffled recording:
“Hi guys on behalf of all our TC tribe members I would like to thank you for attending our secret meeting, but just before we start I just need to raise one Issue”

“Here we go another lecture from Astro about villa builds and troop numbers sigh”

“Actually DeadbyMistake the matter concerns you! Now you know this meeting is meant to be secret and discreet after all we have enough rumours on the external forums about our tribe relationship”

“yes of course i know that jeezze”

“well will you please reframe from coming to the meetings in your red polka dot dress with matching High heals its not very discreet is it you look like a red riding hood drag act”

“Just to let you know that recently Astro, whilst in putting my Mankini on , I gave serious consideration to a breast augmentation op, and buttock implants. But I'd just look even sillier than I already do, so I went for a nap instead.”

“just saying DeadbyMistake for future meetings maybe you can do what Relskunk712 does he discovered that by filling his mouth with a number of magnets and then dipping his chin into a bowl of iron filings he could achieve that rugged, designer stubble look as sported by George Michael and other extremely butch, fiercely heterosexual celebrities.”

“Right lets get down to business, as you will all be aware due to the limitations on this world unless we shake things up we could all be stuck here for a couple of years”

“I agree we need a dam good war to clear the decks so to speak”

“Well you will be pleased to know we managed to infiltrate players pc’s and launched our secret weapon..... The idiot test”

“The idiot Test? What the hell is that?”

“Let me explain DeadbyMistake

“The Idiot test is a computer algorithm capable of identifying stupidity we analysed 20,000 TW accounts in the hope that it could pave the way for more sophisticated communication between humans and idiots - the Holy Grail of intelligence and too identify those who are just wasting their time by playing tribal wars.

The algorithm has been programmed to recognise idiocy - from slight to sheer - by analysing patterns of nobling and farming and behaviors indicating low intelligence, the algorithm had an impressive 99% per cent success rate in picking out the dim & doltish – and we programmed it to recognise pudding-heads by watching the members of tribes playing the tribal wars game.

From this it was taught to recognise patterns of bad play and behaviours which indicate the perpetrator hasn't a single clue.

And the upshot of it all it has identified just one tribe that meets all the above criteria”

“which tribe did it say”

A.F.A of course”

“I heard a rumour the leader Spurs All The Way likes to be and is worshiped as a hero in A.F.A

“Only if the definition of hero has changed to a middle of the road kind of hero that’s faster than a thing that’s a bit slower than him and stronger than a cup of tea made by a blind grandmother! while being intelligent as a medium difficulty Sudoku puzzle-solver!”

“So in conclusion its time to declare on A.F.A do we all agree?”

“yes”

“yes”

It looks like a world shake up is coming from what we heard them saying in that meeting looks like its going to be fun

So there we have it, what sort of depraved pink loving Duke lives in a villa like this?

Thank you Sir Big Bulge, over to the panel to see if they can guess the Duke and Tribe.

Oh its easy it has to be spurs all the way from A.F.A never has the golden T.I.T award been so deserved but I think another course of action needs to be taken as well and we all know what that is...............

Gather your axes - its time for WAR!

DeletedUser7547

So cute that they had a mutual press release. So obvious the intention is to take AFA then mutually engage in sticky mergyness of their best players, or another 'we wont attack each other so let us win' sillyness.

Sign of weakness IMO that it takes number 1 and 3 tribes to take on number 2 tribe. Yet they claim AFA deserve the "T.I.T" award lol

DeletedUser10576

I want red wine not beer. Hmm i have been here before with UNDER the Cats tag team if i recall. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6603

So cute that they had a mutual press release. So obvious the intention is to take AFA then mutually engage in sticky mergyness of their best players, or another 'we wont attack each other so let us win' sillyness.

Sign of weakness IMO that it takes number 1 and 3 tribes to take on number 2 tribe. Yet they claim AFA deserve the "T.I.T" award lol

No bitterness here, none at all ;-)

DeletedUser

Glad to see winning by recruitment has started :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7547

No bitterness here, none at all ;-)

Actually, no.

You utterly misunderstand me - I think its a crying shame that a recent trend is for top tribes to merge and win the world via diplomacy - I'd personally rather see a fight to the end, regardless of being on the winning or loosing side.

Despite their crys to the contrary ER and TC are heading down that route - if time proves me wrong - I will be pleased!

Its also a shame that anyone that posts on the UK forums gets attacked personally, its why these forums are like morgues with only a few familiar faces posting the same arguements again and again.

Lets buck the trend and keep it about the war, not about individuals hey?

DeletedUser6603

Quick question SBN - have you ever won a world? If you have, then you know how mind numbingly dull it is once you get to the stage where any major enemies are beaten, and you are just going through the motions just to reach the end. Watching paint dry would be far more interesting

If you haven't, then you probably make statements like the one above ;-)

Having been in that position twice now, I can totally understand why some tribes are just desperate to reach the end, rather than continue slogging it out and continue paying out pp on a world that is already done.....

Now if you think that is me saying were going to merge, you carry on and make that assumption lol.

DeletedUser

without being a troll its rank 1 and 2 now not rank 1 and 3 :p

Mass recruitment FTW.. although still called recruiting for the win with 17 less members i think i need to kick more? hehehe

Matt

DeletedUser12021

To all mentioning this is a tribal WARS and not tribal DIPLOMACY:
I'm sure diplomacy never happens in the wars in the real world... except every mentionable war that has happened in history...

If your tribe failed to have their own diplomacy going, then you should only look at your own tribe. And I can say: yes they had opportunities.

Now good luck and have fun to all in the war.

DeletedUser

99% without diplomacy is a pipe dream.
But this looks to be the Great War of W16.
All the tribes, small or large, should be picking a side and getting stuck in.

DeletedUser12021

99% without diplomacy is a pipe dream.
But this looks to be the Great War of W16.
All the tribes, small or large, should be picking a side and getting stuck in.

They already did :) at the side of A.F.A

DeletedUser10816

i thought the war with grey dots was the biggest?

:p

matt

of course!!..

#26 - Conan.

s9st.png

DeletedUser7547

Quick question SBN - have you ever won a world? If you have, then you know how mind numbingly dull it is once you get to the stage where any major enemies are beaten, and you are just going through the motions just to reach the end. Watching paint dry would be far more interesting

If you haven't, then you probably make statements like the one above ;-)

Having been in that position twice now, I can totally understand why some tribes are just desperate to reach the end, rather than continue slogging it out and continue paying out pp on a world that is already done.....

Now if you think that is me saying were going to merge, you carry on and make that assumption lol.

No I havent won a world - I probably dont play seriously enough to ever win.

But to be honest, my experience wasnt of two tribes desperate to end it, but two tribes that declared LONG before they had beaten everyone else that they would not on any account attack each other.

To be fair, ER and TC have NOT declared that.

Please dont assume I am going to make assumptions btw ;)

DeletedUser7547

To all mentioning this is a tribal WARS and not tribal DIPLOMACY:
I'm sure diplomacy never happens in the wars in the real world... except every mentionable war that has happened in history...

If your tribe failed to have their own diplomacy going, then you should only look at your own tribe. And I can say: yes they had opportunities.

Now good luck and have fun to all in the war.

I dont mean tribes shouldnt use diplomacy - of course AFA have been using it - not me personally - I suck at that kinda thing. My only meaning is that I wouldnt like to see the world won without fulfilling the targets, and that it would be a shame to see it done without a huge war :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Then by all means let your provide a huge war. We won't keep from it.

DeletedUser10816

When my tribe won UK7 - there were no mergers, no mass recruiting - that was a simple long hard slog (well to be fair - when it gets to the last 2000 enemy villages its easy...)... but the massive lack of nobles slowed down the win.

We had to invent our own games to keep people from quitting due to boredom...

Winning a world 100% is boring.. its slow... as after you've beaten the only co-ordinated enemy left, there is no more challenge.

UK12 - we had a very close ally that we had worked with right from day 1 pretty much of the world. The tribe got what they asked for, and considering the friendships that had been established, and the way the two tribes had worked effectively as one for a fair chunk of the world - and the fact that the membership numbers had declined to such a degree that it was possible (no forced internals, kicks for being small or anything like that) - yes, the two tribes merged.

We'd had experience of nobling to 100%... and the prospect of effectively nobling barbs - as all the red and brown dots were uncoordinated.. was rather unappetising. Don't think anyone wanted to go through that again.

UK16 - I wasn't here at the begining, but I know that TC and ER were allied before I joined them. Where it goes, I guess nobody knows!.. all depends on how quickly the world falls into an inevitable pattern, and how much patience everyone has.
I won't rule anything out - whether it be war, merge, delete, or whatever... I'm more focused on the fact that everyone in AFA seems set on pointing the finger and screaming that its not fair that we're both attacking AFA at the same time.. Since when was war fair?... If diplomacy had been better worked by the AFA council, then possibly relations would have dictated a different alliance which was in their favour.... who knows!

But as agreed with Spurs, I won't be making any offensive comments about AFA players - anything that is said will be purely tongue in cheek!.. no need to get into a mud slinging match of words... axes are far more effective to prove a point!

DeletedUser4753

alas, arguing with knk is of course going to attract my attention.

ok so like the war side but not the clean up side?

whats warring about a gangbang?

i mean wud it not be better to end all diplomacy and fight for a victory, if u do truly enjoy the war side, make it a challenge and play in that phase, all allying to win does is overwhelm the potential challenger and ur back to being bored.

or is the gold star sayin world won more fun than actualy having a even fight?

DeletedUser

alas, arguing with knk is of course going to attract my attention.

ok so like the war side but not the clean up side?

whats warring about a gangbang?

i mean wud it not be better to end all diplomacy and fight for a victory, if u do truly enjoy the war side, make it a challenge and play in that phase, all allying to win does is overwhelm the potential challenger and ur back to being bored.

or is the gold star sayin world won more fun than actualy having a even fight?

oh dear he shoots and misses the barn doors again