TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser

There is always stats to tell a story, Ive never been a great fan of our diplomacy. Its why quite a few of us were going to leave around Christmas, like I said if you just let it be over that village you wouldnt have such a strong front that you see now. Expected more from some, but been impressed with others.

But not nice to say your just abandoning Mpio's account. Anyway I like to tell a story.

AFA/ER merge because of inactivity was the first sign, Then the constant incoming attacks? Most side Ops Ive organised have stunted quite a few peoples growth, just like you did with me. However everyone needs a resbite at some point or they burn out. Ive seen big players get several front line clusters. The more the merrier, keep it up cause in the long run it will be exploited. Anyway, I think this might prove my point.

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, Amaze
Side 2:
Tribes: Amaze, A.F.A.

Timeframe: 01/01/2014 00:00:00 to 24/02/2014 00:59:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 297
Side 2: 276
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,201,371
Side 2: 2,053,162
Difference: 148,209

chart

Then there is the 3 times as many

Side 1:
Tribes: TC
Side 2:
Tribes: ER, TC

Timeframe: 01/01/2014 00:00:00 to 24/02/2014 00:59:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 789
Side 2: 709
Difference: 80

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,442,394
Side 2: 5,783,531
Difference: 658,863

chart

Then we have more to come

Justinescrapper 143 villages
Parker 66
Sleepless Knights 65
Andyportland 49
vking85 85

As your pool of accounts dwindle, so does your sitter base. The constant daily ops you have are a great sign of giving us your online times. We have even taken a couple in NB using this :icon_wink: All this tribes are small, but even insects can swarm an enemy in numbers. You may remember a sudden rise of tribes hitting you at the same time on Jan 1st. Cant see the internals coming down anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10816

At no point did I say we were abandoning mpio's account. If you read what I said, I said there was an area of his account which we always knew was far too exposed to defend cost effectively with tribe troops, which is why you walked into the area relatively easily.

I have no concerns over internals, mergers or otherwise. Nor do I have a concern about the member base. Having a smaller number of accounts, does not necessarily mean a smaller number of members does it?

Who says it's caused by inactivity and not something more tactical or even practical than that?

My advice - learn about your enemy and think outside the box before you make sweeping statements that make you look far more informed than you actually are.

(btw nice stats... now if you compare that against the relative size of the tribes and the fact that AFA and Amaze have not yet merged into your forthcoming tribe AA... you will start to realise that whereas TC/ER have completed their merge, AFA and Amaze have not yet fully commenced)

(yes that was tongue in cheek and stated deliberately straight after a statement where I say to not make sweeping statements... yadda yadda yadda... before I get hauled over the coals)

;-)

DeletedUser

The war since the start has been very even IMO,
1 week TC will have the upper hand the next week will be our turn.

I like the way the war is being fought and i look forward to it continuing.

Who will win?

well i think those who survive old age have the upper hand.

DeletedUser

But you can always look at the longer it goes without any possible merge the stronger the tribes remain and means a lot of active players/leaders remain which is generally why some big tribes falter.

Played in quite a few good rank 1 tribes, but once a core of players leave its generally not the same after.

Plus you dont know everything, how can we merge when the cockney smoggie (Spurs) wouldnt invite me anyway :p

DeletedUser

But you can always look at the longer it goes without any possible merge the stronger the tribes remain and means a lot of active players/leaders remain which is generally why some big tribes falter.

Played in quite a few good rank 1 tribes, but once a core of players leave its generally not the same after.

Plus you dont know everything, how can we merge when the cockney smoggie (Spurs) wouldnt invite me anyway :p

Hahahahahah, out of context dude and you know it haha

welcome anytime.

DeletedUser12641

can i ask why er are not being mention in stats anymore,
as all these stats showing tc at the start of the year etc, these stats should still include er as they were a big part of the war,
and are still around and losing villas, be it tc unwanted players who have left lol

DeletedUser12641

yes but are still around, if you take them into the war stats it will show a different story,
anyway facts dont lie
tc are mass nobeling barbs and by doing so are growing bigger [infact out growing there rivals even though losing more villas]
i swear they must be having babies there nobles as they are taking the poor little barbs so quick :]
nothing wrong with this no rule breaking so all fair in love and war,
and spurs got it spot on unless there is a drastic change the longest surviving person in real life will win p

DeletedUser3371

It seems that the only thing that nobody is arguing about and perhaps even agree on is that this will be along hard war where longevity and not great game play will be the winner.

With that in mind, I expect the most interesting stat by far this week will be how many leave each side in search of a more exciting time on UK19!

It should be interesting to watch how many of the top 200 players on 16 start a new acc. on 19. After that, I guess the most important question is when the inevitable exodus happens, (large or small) as there are always a few, will it be balanced from both sides of the current world world?

Who thinks there is a power shift coming?
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser12641

all i now is this world could end up being the longest world ever, anyone knows the time frame of the longest world so far,
the thing is at the start it was all about tc er afa amaze but as this world has been revolving, and the big tribes as such are slowing each others growth down,
it is given other tribes on the rim a chance to grow and one particular is looking very strong and will have a great influence in this world now, and although its a world where you need to stick at it i know from both sides its now a case of im sure they will give up soon lol, but looking how many barbs tc have taken they are not going to give up any time soon and the stubborness of amaze and afa also wont so i guess i will see everyone here in 5 years time lol
ps great respect is being played by everyone even the odd banter of mails and talks between the enemy which is always nice lol

DeletedUser

and yes this world will probably be very long xD what will last longer... the world or innogames? :p

DeletedUser

Look at the auto update maps, ODA and fastest noblers are ones I usually like to check out, gives a little insight to whose most active too. And the rim tribe in question has a player on there.

DeletedUser12641

since everyone likes stats i will put a stat up that you can not argue with and that is a stat from the tribes who have officially declared on each other,
from day 1
it reads like this
1 amaze, afa, legion, resistance who have nos disbanded conquered 415 villas
2 tc and er who are pretty much gone 390
so as we can see from the start of the war and when people declared this is the stat, no twisting to make one or the other look better, this is a fact from the start of the war, very even i say and this has been going on for 98 days i think i read right,
i wonder where the player that said about afa barb munching where is he as i see his tribe is the biggest barb munchers on the world now hehehehehehehehehehehe

DeletedUser

Look at the auto update maps, ODA and fastest noblers are ones I usually like to check out, gives a little insight to whose most active too. And the rim tribe in question has a player on there.

you mean madmen? the tribe that has made the biggest mistake I've seen yet on this world?

DeletedUser12641

i was not thinking of madmen i was thinking of g.f.e. been at war from day one yet still growing lol