TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser4753

sorry to hear pal,

least ur in love :p

(sorry am having a positive day)

(helps the hangover)

DeletedUser12641

seems like us oldies are moving over for a younger generation lol
i quit for over a year and came back foe a quick see who was around and got hooked again lmao
lighty jo your be back its like a drug you cant help yourself
pablo i hear you there family life gets in a way of this game lol
need a world where you have a 1 hour window to attack so say between 8pm and 9pm lol then no attacking that would be insane lmao only kidding tribal wars admin :p

DeletedUser4753

you do raise a intresting point, i find it quite depressing in late game when the only deciding factor is weather you are online or not, i mean me attacking you defending shud be decided weather either player is competant not that one is too busy, where all too often loss's are aquired via missed launched missed landings, unable to commit the time required to effectivly deal with a threat.

people will say well thats what account sitting is for, but if you have been in a war and find yourself with twice as many accounts as drivers sitting multiple accounts under heavy fire is sapping, perhaps its easier with this worls member limit but i find all too often its the same faces putting a shift in.

so yea i dunno how one would work it, but if it was well thought out enough making tw a game of the good player wins and not just the overly active one then i imagine it would not only be a bit more relaxed (but intense in the right places) but it would allow alot of semi retired players who have done thier tw time and now have families,jobs or other rl shiz to be able to play at high level intensity, but not take away from ones rl.

DeletedUser

pagey pagey on the externals well this is a turn up for the books

Quick reminder 99% dom to win world and nobles are capped at 29hrs, Half of us will be dead by the time this world ends and i for one will never see the end of this world (big clue in me sig)

I do pop on from time to time Mr Longhorn hope your ok and doing well.It is a shame you will be on the wrong side.

DeletedUser7321

Define wrong side please as way i see it AFA will win due to a lack of players willing to quit with the settings being so bad skill will have little to do with who wins the world more a case of win by sticking around longer then the other tribe :D

DeletedUser

Define wrong side please as way i see it AFA will win due to a lack of players willing to quit with the settings being so bad skill will have little to do with who wins the world more a case of win by sticking around longer then the other tribe :D

well only 2 sides Mr Longhorn and if i am not on your side that must make me on the other side.

DeletedUser7321

Hell i might have been wrong about AFA as they kick members that are active (thinking) i see 3 sides on this world lee :D

DeletedUser12641

longhorn did you not get internalled, therefore how can you say you got kicked for being active iam confused lol

DeletedUser

Hell i might have been wrong about AFA as they kick members that are active (thinking) i see 3 sides on this world lee :D

Mr Longhorn maybe we need to hear more pal as your ODD has shot up a lot guess A.F.A took you out rather then left mate?

DeletedUser7547

I can only react with shock and surprise here lomghorn.

The facts:

1. You asked to be internaled.
2. You emptied your villages so we could internal you quickly, which we did, and did well.
3. You then - what? change your mind? And start spouting nonsense about us turning on you.

Up until now, I always supported you, but I have utterly changed my opinion of you. You turned your back on your tribe due to what I believe was a single arguement, with a single player, asked to be internaled and told us you were quitting because of it, plus real life, and are now doing your best to turn public opinion against us, by telling what are, plain and simple - lies.

I wont ever be in a tribe with you again, and I definately wont be trusting you again - its a shame to see a grown person act like a child online - I expect better behaviour out of my 10 & 7 year old then your displaying.

DeletedUser12752

I can only react with shock and surprise here lomghorn.

The facts:

1. You asked to be internaled.
2. You emptied your villages so we could internal you quickly, which we did, and did well.
3. You then - what? change your mind? And start spouting nonsense about us turning on you.

Up until now, I always supported you, but I have utterly changed my opinion of you. You turned your back on your tribe due to what I believe was a single arguement, with a single player, asked to be internaled and told us you were quitting because of it, plus real life, and are now doing your best to turn public opinion against us, by telling what are, plain and simple - lies.

I wont ever be in a tribe with you again, and I definately wont be trusting you again - its a shame to see a grown person act like a child online - I expect better behaviour out of my 10 & 7 year old then your displaying.

Lol.

DeletedUser7547

And to remove any doubt in peoples mind that longhorn has done a full 360 here:

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
I have to agree with sbn here, you asked to be internalled due to RL, So why rip into the tribe that were willing to help but couldnt due to your issues?

DeletedUser7321

I have to agree with sbn here, you asked to be internalled due to RL, So why rip into the tribe that were willing to help but couldnt due to your issues?

I cleared all my vills due to not having time to play as well as i can, Working 13hrs shifts means i could not be involved in op's and there for would have been unfare of me to stay in my location with 95 villages it took you 5 days to internal my account so i could move to the rim, yet i was kicked with in 12hrs of losing my last village every one on skype new i was restarting on the rim. I personaly think smellysocks was shocking for kicking me with out contacting me first.

At no point did i change my mind about being internaled and all through the nobling i asked for it to be done quicker so i could get to the rim to restart.

Lee my OD jump was me killing my troops on my self.

SbN thank you for the screenshot showing that i supported the tribe very well yes my troops where in over 6k battles as support witch shows i have always put AFA before my own account.

DeletedUser7547

Give it up already Longhorn. The screenshot is to show that you stated "I am leaving this world"

You did not state "I am restarting on the rim" or you would not have been kicked.

You told us you were leaving, the screenshot proves that without a doubt - dont try to twist facts otherwise, the truth is brutally obvious to everyone with that screenshot posted.

DeletedUser7321

One post made on 28th Jan and after that there was lots of skype talk and PM about my account sorry if you where not informed about me moving to the rim but not my problem really as council members where tolled as well as some of the others in the tribe. You can call me all you want and hate on me.

DeletedUser7547

One post made on 28th Jan and after that there was lots of skype talk and PM about my account sorry if you where not informed about me moving to the rim but not my problem really as council members where tolled as well as some of the others in the tribe. You can call me all you want and hate on me.

I'm not trying to hate on you longhorn, in fact if you remember I sent you messages of support during your arguements.

Unfortunately I can only deal with the facts as I know them - you posted a message stating you are leaving the world, and I dont know about you exchanging skype or pm's as I have no visibility of them.

Very strange though - not a single person in the tribe has come forward, either here or in the tribes forum to back your claims up - dont you think they would have if what you claim is true?

Also, why would you publicly tell the whole tribe your leaving, but only tell a smattering privately your staying...pretty odd behaviour.

Either way, I am going to leave it there, I would rather concentrate on the positive sides of the game then get too involved in he said/she said scenerio's.

DeletedUser

I see a guy that said "I have no time to play so internal me" basically.. i don't see your own tribe lying especially with screen shots as evidence.. so your argument is invalid Mr Longhorn. why's this thread suddenly turned to "Longhorns crying because he got internal thread?"

End of the day you asked to get nobled because you don't have time rl etc so quit cryin and tappin keys and get on with the game or real life. end of the day this is a war thread against TC & AFA if you want to cry go do it somewhere else anyways back on TOPIC

Who's winning?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, Amaze
Side 2:
Tribes: TC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 11
Difference: 30

chart