TEAM betrayal

DeletedUser5474

the tribe that like to betray there tribemates when they are on the front line fighting for them and dont support them when they ask for help not tell me what u think about a tribe like that

DeletedUser

i'm afraid team are renowned for letting down their allies and team members getting nobled.

DeletedUser

I think you sound like you are mad at Team

and he has every right to be. The guy starts getting attacked and nobled and instead of supporting him, team kick him so the stats don't look too bad

DeletedUser

the tribe that like to betray there tribemates when they are on the front line fighting for them and dont support them when they ask for help not tell me what u think about a tribe like that

Unfortunately mate that's there mode of operation. It's all about the stats to them.

DeletedUser3227

if you havent noticed you are not the only 1 on the frontline mate. ur activity was poor to say the least, and you were dissmissed because of it, the fact that 5 mins after you were booted toffer had ur sit rings alarm bells to me anyway. and the fact you were passing info, but hey this is just another i got booted my tribe sux thread that we have all seen 1000 times,

DeletedUser

but hey this is just another i got booted my tribe sux thread that we have all seen 1000 times,

it doesnt make his point any less valid max.

why dont you address his critique against your tribes actions, instead of just dismissing him as inactive or a quiter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whatever reasons TEAM had for dismissing him, is their business. all tribes have kicked inactives on the frontlines, all tribes have kicked players that just dont cut it.

DeletedUser3227

what happened to Dadsbad or balthezar, exactly the same, im sorry but i dont see a good tribe on uk2 doing any different. but seems its team u guys are all over it.

DeletedUser5474

lol i like how deadmax says i was inactive i was on everyday read all the forums i may not hav posted in tribe forum that much i will admitt to lol but i was very active never went yellow and i only gave toffer acc sit after i was kicked as he next to me and wanted him to hav villages and not team so to say i was inactive prove it deadmax i am a very active player

DeletedUser

what happened to Dadsbad or balthezar, exactly the same, im sorry but i dont see a good tribe on uk2 doing any different. but seems its team u guys are all over it.

well not exactly the same maxy...

after we kicked dadsbad and balthezar for inactivity, they didn't post a thread on the externals about how they hate us. just an observation LOL

off topicness
--------------
do u like my sig ;)

DeletedUser

Jeez - And Dogs even blamed us about PnP whining. At least Max isn't serious when he - like you call it - 'whines'

But on the other hand, I think you're all just absolutely right. Dogs posts are so rational and objective it can not be a lie and all of us must believe every single word of what they say. As a matter of fact, Dogs continuously reflect their posts in a critical way before submitting it, just to provide the uk2 readers the best high quality news there can be found. That's the way things are and if they say Team is all about clean sheets, then Team is. If they say Team dismisses so called inactives that actually are active, then Team is. So remember, ladies and gentlemen, if you wan't the truth, always listen to tha dogs!

DeletedUser

Jeez - And Dogs even blamed us about PnP whining. At least Max isn't serious when he - like you call it - 'whines'

But on the other hand, I think you're all just absolutely right. Dogs posts are so rational and objective it can not be a lie and all of us must believe every single word of what they say. As a matter of fact, Dogs continuously reflect their posts in a critical way before submitting it, just to provide the uk2 readers the best high quality news there can be found. That's the way things are and if they say Team is all about clean sheets, then Team is. If they say Team dismisses so called inactives that actually are active, then Team is. So remember, ladies and gentlemen, if you wan't the truth, always listen to tha dogs!

wow thanks dees, im glad u noticed mate.

ya know what, just for that im gonna take your name off our 'death list'... your welcome :)

DeletedUser5474

u could say that dee,s but let me ask you what has dogs got to do with this i was a member of team not dogs lol so i think i hav a reight to whine lol

DeletedUser

ya know what, just for that im gonna take your name off our 'death list'... your welcome :)

Have I ever been on it ? Strange .. I didn't notice a thing.

@ Masterdevil, many dogs members have been replyed in this thread and the discussion has also been about their arguements - which as said above, I so totally agree with. Anyone disagreeing can meet my pinguin fist lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3953

lol i like how deadmax says i was inactive i was on everyday read all the forums i may not hav posted in tribe forum that much i will admitt to lol but i was very active never went yellow and i only gave toffer acc sit after i was kicked as he next to me and wanted him to hav villages and not team so to say i was inactive prove it deadmax i am a very active player

I would just like to point out that inactivity doesn't just mean you didn't go yellow, sending support to the tribe, participating in ops, posting in the forums, etc. that is all part of activity.

DeletedUser

I agree on most of your points clam but i disagree on posting on forums is a sign of ingame activity.

We at G.F are only watching the forums but as you see we don't spam and interfere on every thread.