TEAM betrayal

DeletedUser

lol i like how deadmax says i was inactive i was on everyday read all the forums i may not hav posted in tribe forum that much i will admitt to lol but i was very active never went yellow and i only gave toffer acc sit after i was kicked as he next to me and wanted him to hav villages and not team so to say i was inactive prove it deadmax i am a very active player

This thread dont concern me, or Virtus, but i have to give my own opinions as a Duke...

I regard player activity in a number of ways.

• Activity in the Tribal Forums via posting posts and making threads... Simply reading posts aint contributing anything, as we can all press: "» mark all forums as read"
  • Responding to support requests, getting involved in Ops., AND requesting support, if under attack.
  • If your tribe uses Skype, which mine does then daily Skype activity is required without fail... Failure to do so, also show inactivity a failure to contribute.
  • Reading PM's via mail and especially circs from the tribes leadership, ie Barons and Dukes and also failing to reply to those mails, which shows huge ignorance, i think.

Theres more, but im pushed for time and need to get to work, lol.

Each of these points mentioned tell me 1 thing.
A player who is NOT willing to 100% contribute to the tribe is NOT commited, is NOT going to be looked favourably on, by the tribes leadership.

A player who dont commit himself 100% is in my opinion almost as bad as an inactive player, as request for help, offering help and general tribal contributions will fall on deaf ears, just like an inactive.

DeletedUser

i dont think that is masterdevil1979.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm... he definatly means the tribes forums...

ye ok excuse me i didnt got that
but he said forums ,he used plural and i thought the external forums.The tribe forum is one (singular)

DeletedUser

yes only one. with one topic

OUR NEXT VILLAGES / Virtus villages

I'm sure we can all be big enough to ignore this comment, and make sure no flaming ensues, please?

@King Mitsos - Not being nasty, but go back a page and read manosdia's comment, in particular the second line, because in my opinion, you've just made them look very silly.

This thread has raised a theme which I've been meaning to mention for a little while, the definition of Inactives. People often raise the point when people are kicked from tribes that the player kicked can't be inactive because they are sending attacks back, however I do believe that Tribes have different definitions about what a inactive is. As Jai allured to earlier just because a player is Active doesn't mean they are Active.

So when you call out a Tribe for kicking out a supposedly inactive player, please remember your Tribes definition of a inactive player may be much more lax than another Tribes definition of an inactive player.

Ta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes only one. with one topic

OUR NEXT VILLAGES / Virtus villages

Lol very good. I'm starting to respect your tribe, just not too impressed with some of your posters. Then again, we are as bad sometimes lol

DeletedUser

Dadbads went inactive without a sitter, balthezar too (if we had the sits we would not kick them)
- Lord sammuel - he left.

Point being made is that the TEAM players that got kicked a team player was sitting the accounts and they continued to attack DOG players, and we carried on taking their villas free from the stats (as they already look bad enough).

Keep ur beak outta our tribal business and we won't drag urs up.

as it would have been off topic and CAT LIKE THIEF put the last message in the core war thread i will answer you in here Blevvy as this would be on topic. so i think ill stick my beak in and say my last thought. you (DOGS) have done and will do the exact same thing as TEAM have done its a pointless thing to talk about and ill bet that isnt even masterdevil1979.

DeletedUser3227

im pretty sure its not masterdevil1979, and tbh i think we cracked 1 of our spies if not the only 1, and i think this is the reason dogs are carrying on so, also it is funny to see that masterdevil1979 came back "active" 10 mins after i crashed dogs little pnp flop on the forums. as i see it, they saw there pnp was a flop, changed it to another angle and again there pnp is a flop. whilst they were trying to make team look bad, they have just made themselves really bad, with there lies and deception.

DeletedUser5474

as it would have been off topic and CAT LIKE THIEF put the last message in the core war thread i will answer you in here Blevvy as this would be on topic. so i think ill stick my beak in and say my last thought. you (DOGS) have done and will do the exact same thing as TEAM have done its a pointless thing to talk about and ill bet that isnt even masterdevil1979.
hey king oc but i am the real masterdevil1979 this time who put up this thread just to let u know

DeletedUser

hey king oc but i am the real masterdevil1979 this time who put up this thread just to let u know

So apart from the original post, the rest havent been you.........just proves most peoples thoughts, someone manipulating things to make TEAM look bad.

DeletedUser

Well if it is you then why would you lie about those mails, you could of just gone along with it but instead you send me and team the proper mails. now why you do that and then come on the externals whining about team i just dont get it. but my conclusion is its someone else.

DeletedUser

Ok just my two cents.

I love the title. At first I think oh this is about a person betraying their tribe. Then I read and it states: A player is betrayed by their tribe.

Guess what? (this is my 1 cent)

The only people who give a darn about this is "DOGS." Otherwise, you have FAILED to say that TEAM is the bad guys. The only people who make TEAM EVER EVER EVER look bad was Darth, and occasionally very few other people from within their tribe.

Max, I agree with your decision 100%. And I also think he was a DOGS spy that was in your tribe. So essentially here is my other 1 cent.

This is about a TEAM betrayal, however it was about how a TEAM-PLAYER betraying his own TEAM. How sad. When a person joins a tribe, they should be committed to that tribe. Not betray a tribe half way when they may be losing a war.

Peace out.
My 2Cents.
-Otis

DeletedUser3227

toffer your play on making us look bad is getting boring. dont blame us for stuff you have no idea about, that pic was sent to the nobbler in private and not spread across the forums in a public eye, there is a difference, now trying to blame us for the old greg.... please. when team has a problem with virtus we tell them as they do us. not all of our dirty laundry gets aired here in public. your pnp against team has been busted and you failed. i would suggest u give it a break for a while till you learn how to use it properlly.

DeletedUser5474

So apart from the original post, the rest havent been you.........just proves most peoples thoughts, someone manipulating things to make TEAM look bad.
soz but what i meant to say and i will put this corret is that everything i hav said on this thread was myself so dont try to say that it was some one else just to get team from looking bad i like how people try to twist others words to there on thing very nicely done btu i wont let anyone twist my words it,s been me the real masterdevil1979 who has posted in this thread if u dont belive me then as a mod to cheack my ip address easy to do for them

DeletedUser5474

and again king oc i sent those mails to sort things out for my self i am a player that dose not play underhanded tricks i hav never done that in real life and wont do that in a game thats just how i am i would not spy for any tribe never hav never will and if u think i did then plz prove it i would love to see u do that really lol

DeletedUser

toffer your play on making us look bad is getting boring. dont blame us for stuff you have no idea about, that pic was sent to the nobbler in private and not spread across the forums in a public eye, there is a difference, now trying to blame us for the old greg.... please. when team has a problem with virtus we tell them as they do us. not all of our dirty laundry gets aired here in public. your pnp against team has been busted and you failed. i would suggest u give it a break for a while till you learn how to use it properlly.

absolutely right, TEAM and Virtus sort out problems in skype, thats why we work well together, we dont bring issues onto the externals.

As for the creator of this post, a spy is a spy, an inactive is an inactive, every tribe defines this their own way, and every tribe makes hard decisions.

DeletedUser

This will be my last post here as I'd rather not have another thread of back and forths with my name all over it.

Why would another person outwith TEAM rant about Virtus's nobling stats, and not only that why would they big up Trav so much in that thread if they wernt from TEAM :icon_confused: It wa clearly made out to be me as it had my signature at the time for its own, and at that time you wernt a very happy chappy with me......like i said people can make thier own mind up on it, I have my own idea of who it was.
Why wouldnt I show the people who read these forums that picture Max since you tried so hard to get me kicked from DOGS by using that fake mail??? Regardless of if you sent it 'in private' Max it was about me I have every right to post it up here for all to see.

It goes hand in hand with your tactic's as a tribe leader, why dont you tell us, or at least me in PM why you would botch a mail as such and send it to your enemy, I was really puzzled about it at first as I thought well......if I was a spy then why would you try and get me kicked??
Those ex C~C players that you kicked(1 left after he was unhappy at a mail he got sent from TEAM) were good players I was in C~C alongside them and I know they wernt inactive, certainly not as each one was sending attacks out and nobling things once they had left. They were kicked as soon as they lost a few villages. And you can deny that if you like it doesnt bother me, but anyone who looks at the stats and see's the time/date they were removed from TEAM and put it beside when villages were nobled of them by TEAM's enemys it will show that as a fact.

DeletedUser3227

ok ill make it easy toffer. long term sits no1 had time to play, they getting hammered , they get booted, long term sits are inactives. as the sitter cant be expected to keep up to date, they are still inactives even if they pass the sit. when they become no use to us cya. easy as that. and i think most tribes would operate the same way, anyway just for you toffer team = bad guys, does that make you happy?