TEAM betrayal

DeletedUser

Toffer, it doesnt matter who it was, it was funny, and a diversion from the serious stuff. It made me laugh, and as I was one of its main targets, if I'm not bothered by it, then no one else should be. It was april fools, and well done. Let it go, I have.

Now lets get back on topic.

DeletedUser

I think this is a pointless thread. The player was kicked, TEAM have their reasons, so what.

Let people make their own mind up about TEAM,this thread was not a Dogs creation. Let's drop it.

DeletedUser3953

Maybe this would be a good place for tribes to list what their tribe considers inactive, then if this situation happens again (we all know it will), we can refer back here and see if the tribe handled it the way they usually do, or if they were kicked under "special" circumstances.

DeletedUser

ye ok excuse me i didnt got that
but he said forums ,he used plural and i thought the external forums.The tribe forum is one (singular)

FYI: neither the public or tribe forums are plural
Public has many sub-"forums" but the entire location is just 1 forum, same as the tribe forum.. It was just a simple misunderstanding of the English language.. ;)
twForumNew.png

now.. to the REAL matter at hand.. I believe that any player who attempts to defame their tribe in the public forum, (especially if they have no prior rapport with the community), will mostly just make themselves look bad.

The fact that the masterdevil is quitting now ( or allowing another tribe to take his villages freely ), it proves that he is not committed to the game. This is a child's mockery. It happened with a dukes member awhile back.
The people who are truly upset usually stick around to make a bigger mess of things.

Either way, it was TEAM leaderships decision.

Anyway.. This entire thread has NO real target audience. Team members aren't going to bail because someone who never spoke up in the tribe forum is upset they kicked him. Team leadership doesn't care, besides that, I don't see them worrying about PR.. ever... And any future Team recruits are already up to date on the happenings of uk2. Most people who read the external's' will just dismiss this thread..