Team-Virtus In Video Format

DeletedUser

Dear Friends, Foes & Visitor

There Has Been A Lot Of -Tv- Bashing Lately, But In The End It Doesn't Matter. We Know We're The Best, The Rest Will Know .. Soon.
-TV- Is The Indestructible Sub-Culture Of Uk2, And Is Now Proud To Present A Graphical description Of Itself.

I'm Here To Present You A story of -TV-
>>>Click here for your enjoyment<<<

• Chapter 1: Team introduction
  • Chapter 2: Virtus introduction
  • Chapter 3: The coalition
  • Chapter 4: Team-Virtus’s Enemies
  • Chapter 5: We’ve been fighting them all
  • Chapter 6: Team-Virtus Poem
  • Chapter 7: Our players - piece by piece the best uk2 has ever known
  • Chapter 8: Epic Battles

Regards,
Dees,
-TV-'s Visuals Director

2010-09-02_1356.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done,Bravo! :icon_biggrin: I like it very much. A++

DeletedUser

I left a lovely message on there for you since I liked that video so much, not! I was the first to leave a post as well, i'm so proud, ROFL.

DeletedUser5293

I for one enjoyed it fully. It is very well created, I love the video and the background music.
Though I must admit i ignored the text every once in a while:)
The editing and use of the individual representation clips is also upto scratch.
I had guessed that the clip showing the army of anubis will feature somewhere either for W~A~R or DOGS. You depicted us with that clip fair enough cos we do have anubisorisis in our tribe.
I do follow mostly all forums on .co.uk, i do think this is one of the more entertaining posts that has come out on there lately +rep for that.

One final question.

Why are Jaigosan and DeadMax both the same?:lol:

DeletedUser

I left a lovely message on there for you since I liked that video so much, not! I was the first to leave a post as well, i'm so proud, ROFL.

Afraid the post would get infracted if you wrote it on these forums? I think you're the one who should get a life Fozzy.

I made this video purely for entertainment purposes. Nothing more nothing less. And a bit -TV- showing off, but that was not the main purpose lol

It is you who keep repeating -TV- has it's bad reputation due to bad posts on the externals. Behold the mirror. Your comment on there was completely inappropriate.

I had guessed that the clip showing the army of anubis will feature somewhere either for W~A~R or DOGS. You depicted us with that clip fair enough cos we do have anubisorisis in our tribe.

I've thought it all out mate.

Why are Jaigosan and DeadMax both the same?:lol:

Are they? Oops .. Euh .. Didn't you know? they are Twins :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

didnt like the video, its poorly made and not really that entertaining. the only thing that i liked was fozzy's post. LOL

DeletedUser3227

expected nothing more from you nobby, it really just made you look a little poor imo.

great video dees, love ya work buddy.

DeletedUser6488

The video was well made and well presented and i can see alot of work went into it well done

personally i dont like the concept at all its just a bragging tool really and tbh i dont think TV have got much to brag about
yes spin propeganda all you want but the players with brains know the true story and outcome.

all in all good work with it me i wouldnt know where to start haha

liked the pic of darth i must say

DeletedUser

The video was well made and well presented and i can see alot of work went into it well done

personally i dont like the concept at all its just a bragging tool really and tbh i dont think TV have got much to brag about
yes spin propeganda all you want but the players with brains know the true story and outcome.

Thanks Shaun. It's partly a bragging tool, indeed but was mainly just for fun ..

all in all good work with it me i wouldnt know where to start haha

Here's a background song - W~A~Rriors of the World

DeletedUser

Yeah my dad would love that song. :lol: Too 80's rock for me. hehe

And come on guys,we all know anything TV says has a hint of propaganda in it. But at least this was done in a unique and entertaining fashion. Certainly not deserving of flames.
I for one look forward to the sequel...maybe even a Trilogy! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its good to see that most people appreciate the work that went into Dees video, I know I do. Excellent work mate, I wouldn't have a clue where to start with something like that.
Regardless of which tribe it is propaganda for, or who made it, its a commendable piece of work, and I would praise anyone who creates such work.

To those that chose to berate him for his work, all I can say is get a life.

DeletedUser

expected nothing more from you nobby, it really just made you look a little poor imo.

great video dees, love ya work buddy.

Everyone has their opinion, respect it. I thought it was pants, Nobbler obviously didn't like it so get used to it.

@dees, obviously I would get infracted if I wrote that on these forums, i've promised the mods i'll keep it clean and not you or any member of -TV- that reports me 14 times a day will get me banned again.

@Deadmax, you should respect other people's opinions, when you read something you don't like you go mental. I respect Nobbler's opinion, I respect argho's opinion even though he liked the video, you know where i'm going with this. And believe it or not Deadmax, I don't respect your opinion as well, everybody is entitled to one. So just wind your neck in, and don't react to every little post you don't like the look of. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Nice video.

I would take issue with a lot of the content but hey it's a propaganda piece so I expected I would, just as I'm sure your tribe would pick faults in a W~A~R or DOGS video.

10/10 for effort and taking the time to do it. Now DOGS know why it's been so easy to get Sams villages recently. Attention diverted?

DeletedUser3227

Everyone has their opinion, respect it. I thought it was pants, Nobbler obviously didn't like it so get used to it.

@dees, obviously I would get infracted if I wrote that on these forums, i've promised the mods i'll keep it clean and not you or any member of -TV- that reports me 14 times a day will get me banned again.

@Deadmax, you should respect other people's opinions, when you read something you don't like you go mental. I respect Nobbler's opinion, I respect argho's opinion even though he liked the video, you know where i'm going with this. And believe it or not Deadmax, I don't respect your opinion as well, everybody is entitled to one. So just wind your neck in, and don't react to every little post you don't like the look of. :icon_neutral:

EVERYBODY ELSE FROM THE ENEMY LIKES IT,

its just the normal pooh haa on -tv- from nobby, everbody knows it, they just cant say it cause there on his team. so i would advise you to wind your neck on no balls fozzy. as you are begining (too late i spose) to drop down to his level . if the exact same video came out tribes reversed he would be all over it like a rash, it really just shows that yourself and nobby dont handle the jealous emotion very well at all.

DeletedUser

Think you all missed the point and that is very simple, Like it hate it. Like our tribe don't like our tribe. Video is very much like us.

We love this world and this game. And are proud of what we have achieved.

And if its SOOOOO bad don't watch it you know who posted it what did you expect?

Or and here is a crazy idea try and make a better one, But far easier to just complain instead of do.

DeletedUser6446

Haha, that´s some great stuff Dees! :)

I never knew you were Tarantino jr. ;)

DeletedUser

Hamsterdude! long time no talking .. You should come back on this world and pwn 'their' asses :icon_razz:

OT: Additionaly to this thread. Jaigosian also made a video. Which was supposed to be mentionned in the opening post.. but we, humans, are forgetfull lol

>>> The war to end all wars <<<

Enjoy!

DeletedUser5293

Just saw this one, but after the one Dees made its hard to beat. :icon_biggrin:
What was the bg track on yours one jason?