Team-Virtus In Video Format

DeletedUser

Is anyone interested in my opinion anymore? Well, i'll give it you anyway. When I first saw the link and that Jai had made it, I thought it was going to be possibly worse than the first one. But actually it wasn't, it was a lot better. Yes peeps, i'm admitting I liked that one, which does surprise me to be honest because everything Jai says or does goes against being anywhere near normal. But Jai, this might be the only time I say this, and in a way I hope it is, but well done on making a video that even I like. Though there was 1 little bit, just 1 tiny little detail that was laughable, but I aim to spread no more negativity here. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Darth as the pure hearted King Arthur!!!! :icon_eek: You had me convinced up till that point,now I doubt all of it! :icon_razz:

But in all seriousness very good,I'm lovin the vids! We shall keep a couple copies in the W~A~R archives to remember you guys by.

DeletedUser

Great videos guys. Brilliant to watch lol.

Thanks for making the effort.

And all those nice comments from other tribes...much respect gained. It's not so hard to have a laugh with each other is it?

DeletedUser

really good videos guys well done,

Especially enjoyed the backing music on jai's first one

DeletedUser

Nice video's guys. First was good, bit of hilarity in it. Jai's seemed of poorer quality. Disliked the shaking and reusing of the same clips and music. Nice effort either way though.

DeletedUser

Now that is funny. I really like this one, well done to Dees for yet another excellent video. I hope everyone likes it as much.

DeletedUser5293

Ha ha nice video but you sure must realize that TROY did fall and the Greeks did win in the end.
So as I decipher the video you mean to say -TV- will put on a great defense but the DOGS will win ?:lol:

DeletedUser

Ha ha nice video but you sure must realize that TROY did fall and the Greeks did win in the end.
So as I decipher the video you mean to say -TV- will put on a great defense but the DOGS will win ?:lol:

Lol I doubt Dees even considered that. As with all his videos, they are done for fun, obviously with a propaganda bias, but primarily to entertain.

DeletedUser

Hmm Not my favorite one,but entertaining non the less.

I'd give 5/10 stars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Something Different i guess, but still full of naive nonsense.

If I could be bothered filtering through old post's,...... I'd now start to list all the TEAM players who predicted a DOGS epic fall month ago! Along with claims we'll beat you in a month etc etc! Oh dear, how wrong you were then.

This is no different, Stats still show DOGS well on top. :)

DeletedUser

If I could be bothered filtering through old post's,...... I'd now start to list all the TEAM players who predicted a DOGS epic fall month ago! Along with claims we'll beat you in a month etc etc! Oh dear, how wrong you were then.

Ah forget all that stuff, the videos are for entertainment only. Can anyone in DOGS or W~A~R make one? Would be good to see.

DeletedUser

Hardly a big secret dees.

A bit obvious that eventually both tribes will shrink in player size and they will be left with a few core expert players.

It's the way the game goes, hardly a trap.

DeletedUser

OT..
i think its great someone other than the ''BSC'' is entertaining the community !! nice one dees..

''BSC'' = back slapper coalition

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,482
Side 2: 8,494
Difference: 988<---------- A

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 366
Side 2: 545
Difference: 179<---------- B

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 61,165,841
Side 2: 57,175,561
Difference: 3,990,280

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,017,650
Side 2: 4,866,292
Difference: 1,848,642

chart

A - Difference: 3,990,280
MINUS
B - Difference: 1,848,642

= 2,141,638

PLEASE IRONBLEV PLEASE......STOP BEING ON TOP OF US...:icon_razz:

AT THIS LETHAL RATE DOGS WILL TAKE US OUT -----------> NEVER BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

comon ironblev, what good are ''C.A.O.S'' (conquers against opposite side) if they have absolutely no effect on the outcome of the war ?? please do tell me ??

or do DOGS just love to make a song and dance over statistics that prove they are so mighty -----> at falling behind :icon_redface:

how wrong were we blevy ???? looks to me like we are beating you mate....

DeletedUser

Can anyone in DOGS or W~A~R make one? Would be good to see.

Thats a good question... Surely TV has up the bar here. Media is a deadly tool,but video media can be even worse. I mean whats next,-TV- commercials during each log-in!? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thats a good question... Surely TV has up the bar here. Media is a deadly tool,but video media can be even worse. I mean whats next,-TV- commercials during each log-in!? :icon_razz:

Thats a great idea! I'll get Dees on the case right away!

:lol:

DeletedUser5293

Yes i agree someone from the other tribes should give it a try, I for one have no clue how to make a video:icon_neutral:

Anyways this is from W1

Flux Video

Its not of this world but i do think the quality is real good hence sharing it with whoever is interested.
For relevance to the video here is the related post <----Clicky

DeletedUser

Hardly a big secret dees.

A bit obvious that eventually both tribes will shrink in player size and they will be left with a few core expert players.

It's the way the game goes, hardly a trap.

It was all for a good laugh anyways. I wasn't being overly serious. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: