TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace

• Thread starter SplittingHeadache
  • Start date

DeletedUser

im sure they did (sarcasm) after all if i failed as dismally as you did, i would prob say the same johny.

more fool you then, we didnt doctor nothing

If you didnt doctor it then why did it get uploaded and sent as a picture instead of forwarding the mail like any normal un-TEAM tw player would do?
And to add to that why would a tribe tell the other who is spying on them ? That just makes no sense :icon_confused:

You failed at your accusation of me being a spy for DOGS, your accusation was based on me not wanting C~C to merge with TEAMand ex-C~C telling you that I 'kicked up a fuss' about the merge(which isnt exactly true, when the merge plan was posted all I asked was for Duke privs when everyone left), I said it way before the merge took place that I'd do what I could to keep C~C together.
When I joined DOGS- mostly due to your arrogance in the skype chats we've had(needs his mouth washed out with soap) - I wieghed up my options before doing so......

TEAM: Accused me of being a spy for DOGS, threw insults at me on a fairly constant basis after that. (why would I want to join them after tht ? :icon_confused:). If I joined and info got out to DOGS I would be 1st on the kicked list no questions asked.

DOGS: Offered me a place there, were happy with my conditions of it. positioning was also in favour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5475

im sure they did (sarcasm) after all if i failed as dismally as you did, i would prob say the same johny.

your claims have about as much concrete evidence as a these people have talent. :icon_rolleyes:

you forward me mails of me begging mana for a NAP and I'll take that back...

oh man, I take that back, as much talent as this guy. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

more fool you then, we didnt doctor nothing, hes a rat trying to save his skin lol, good luck with that, we know he must be getting info from someone in team or why else keep the rat around lmao...

okay, if it wasnt doctored, tell deadmax to send me that message from 'toffer' ingame (like i asked him to) instead of spamming me on skype with some sad little ms-paint file LOL :)

it wasnt even a good job, which ever one of you glorified potato heads did the deed.

send it to me (i wont hold my breath though, as i know it doesnt exist)