The Blank War Dec

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

Hahah i loved that episode tbf :p But I guess on TW its not about what you know it is who you are known as.

DeletedUser12733

True true, even myself have been caught out by my own supposed "allies" back on the start of w19 because of some spy work that I was doing :icon_wink:

Haha. I like your honesty but i do not like spies. I think the game can work the same without it :) Shows true skill to fight an enemy and not have someone on the inside.

Oh and updates on whats happening? It seems DNA are not gaining any more villas, or ODA...

DeletedUser12733

#VisserSucks

*Yawn*

You know when your doing something right when your haters follow you around :D. If i am so bad come and play in 23 I will surely give you a warm welcome ;)

theamk... I don't quiet understand that statement and if it was directed personally?

Erich... hahah fair play bro :D I have a german guy in my tribe who is the same. Love it :D

OT DNA had lost members, Vodka and SCO war doesn't seem to be much happening both are still growing.

DeletedUser13448

<3 Fidel

I hate spies which is why I don't spy for anyone anymore. Still well known for being a pain in the arse though :icon_rolleyes:

I love you and you know it<3.

theamk... I don't quiet understand that statement and if it was directed personally?

No its just a backstabbing tactic ;) But I am not the expert on it obv so I might be mistaken.

DeletedUser

Anyone close to this nub that i can barrow their account and rim him???? lol

DeletedUser12733

Rainbow... I would let you come on mine and i bet you still couldn't rim me ;)

DeletedUser13448

Visser, some strange reason he seems to think he is a pro who knows the ins and outs of other tribes :S

Yeah obv, the whole of S.C.O spies for him but they don't know it about each other. His big secret:s Only big thing obv.

Edit:

IGN Visser?

DeletedUser13448

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Erich again.

DeletedUser12733

Rainbow i never claim to know everything :) I am still always open to learn :D But i won't back down from an idiot trolling me in every thread when he could just come ingame and try prove himself to me instead ;). Fight with troops not words then boast on this not what you think you know about me as I can assure you there is more than meets the eye.

And theamk my ingame on this world is Visser ;)

Edit my name is german? I think it means Fisherman which is why i picked it ;) (I am a Christian and like the fishers of men story in the bible :p)

DeletedUser

Rainbow i never claim to know everything :) I am still always open to learn :D But i won't back down from an idiot trolling me in every thread when he could just come ingame and try prove himself to me instead ;). Fight with troops not words then boast on this not what you think you know about me as I can assure you there is more than meets the eye.

If i join 23 now, by the time i have nobles/get closer to you, you'll be rimmed :) lets face it, your crappy nobling isn't gonna help you, once someone nobles your main thats you done :*

DeletedUser12733

If i join 23 now, by the time i have nobles/get closer to you, you'll be rimmed :) lets face it, your crappy nobling isn't gonna help you, once someone nobles your main thats you done :*

*Yawn* From what i see i have one of the best clusters so far :D
5 Villages in my church Radius ;)

Lets see you come then and I will even leave you to grow till noble stage just so I get a village built for me :D

DeletedUser

*Yawn* From what i see i have one of the best clusters so far :D
5 Villages in my church Radius ;)

Lets see you come then and I will even leave you to grow till noble stage just so I get a village built for me :D

Lol do you actually believe the stuff you type haha, but if you really want to take a ride on the rainbow just pick a speed round and we can sort this :*

DeletedUser13448

Rainbow, want to play 1v1 over the weekend?

Off-topic :icon_cry:Can be deleted, I will mail.