The Blank War Dec

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

Lol do you actually believe the stuff you type haha, but if you really want to take a ride on the rainbow just pick a speed round and we can sort this :*

Why pick a speed round when I have rubbish nobles and I am a noob... Surely you can come and beat me in 23? Or do you believe the stuff you write too much? :D

DeletedUser

Speed round we start the same or do you think you need the size advantage you got on 23 to beat me :)

DeletedUser12733

Honestly (and i am an honest player) its because I can't play speed. I have never played only played the once, to build pits so someone could farm me. So it would not be a fair test of capabilities. Also i thought you said i was a noob so what does the size advantage i have, have anything to do with it? I would even let you build for 2 weeks without any disturbances, what say you :D

DeletedUser

Honestly (and i am an honest player) its because I can't play speed. I have never played only played the once, to build pits so someone could farm me. So it would not be a fair test of capabilities. Also i thought you said i was a noob so what does the size advantage i have, have anything to do with it? I would even let you build for 2 weeks without any disturbances, what say you :D

You'd let me build? lol we wouldnt be anywhere near eachother which is why speed is better :) Not to mention speed would last only a few days/hrs :)

@Erich, don't you always get rimmed as well, don't you take pride in leading a tribe on a casual world after all lol :O and about team mates i just join any tribe because i don't really have a group that play speed :)

DeletedUser12733

You'd let me build? lol we wouldnt be anywhere near eachother which is why speed is better :) Not to mention speed would last only a few days/hrs :)

@Erich, don't you always get rimmed as well, don't you take pride in leading a tribe on a casual world after all lol :O and about team mates i just join any tribe because i don't really have a group that play speed :)

As Erich said i am not a speed player. Also i prefer a real war than a few hours, it makes it more effective once you know you have put the player out of business for a while :D If you wish to join 23 or .net81 let me know and we can have a rumble, but i wont be joining speed as I know i have no xp there :D.

DeletedUser920

Sorry to interrupt you all taking it so personally, though most of you aren't involved.

These are the stats from the twin-track wars running in parallel. I think I've included everyone, though I'd rather focus on vodka and tnc!

Side 1:
Tribes: VODKA., VODKA, ~DNA~
Side 2:
Tribes: TnC!, Chaos, Chaos!, S.C.O.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 10
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60,271
Side 2: 39,286
Difference: 20,985

chart

DeletedUser12733

I don't believe Chaos! are involved just the academy from what i saw ;)

DeletedUser12733

I believe this is the wrong thread ;) Why not message me ingame and I will tell you there :D

DeletedUser

All that effort when i can just believe what people told me :O you ran from a fight lol

DeletedUser12733

All that effort when i can just believe what people told me :O you ran from a fight lol

I don't quite understand. What fight am I in? :D No one has hit me since i started this world except 2 people who bounced off me like flubber ;)

DeletedUser

As i said its what i was told, ofc you can always give your reasons here :)

DeletedUser12733

Fair enough you get the info your given and have to lean on it till you know the facts. Yet i still don't know what your talking about? What fight am I in? :D

DeletedUser5582

Sorry to interrupt you all taking it so personally, though most of you aren't involved.

These are the stats from the twin-track wars running in parallel. I think I've included everyone, though I'd rather focus on vodka and tnc!

Side 1:
Tribes: VODKA., VODKA, ~DNA~
Side 2:
Tribes: TnC!, Chaos, Chaos!, S.C.O.

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 10
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 60,271
Side 2: 39,286
Difference: 20,985

chart

This is a little misleading?!

Side 1:
Tribes: S.C.O.
Side 2:
Tribes: VODKA, VODKA.

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

[/img]

If you want to add all the tribes fighting then this is the true pic.

Side 1:
Tribes: S.C.O.
Side 2:
Tribes: Fury, BMF, BMF2, ~DNA~, LOA, 100%

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 133
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 33
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 284,099
Side 2: 217,096
Difference: 67,003

chart

Side 1: 102,833
Difference: 102,833

chart

So as you can see is 2 separate wars going on and no I couldn't be bothered to add in all the player booted to pad out the stats some more.

@ Visser and Rainbow. You could start your own thread you know and not derail this one? Or chat on skype and let us all know who won later?

DeletedUser920

I just included them because they declared and are therefore in the war stats. Which one is the academy ?

It seems our enemies are multiplying - or dividing - or splitting into multiple smaller organisms which will probably carry on recruiting to build numbers and hide the fact that they were slipping down the ranks. Oh well - ce la vie, ce la guerre.

This war thread could get confusing...

DeletedUser920

Sorry Jo - some of those tribes I have never heard of. We're in a war with them ? And they're on our side ??

I'm taking the list from the people who declared on us and included ~DNA~ as a courtesy - when I last looked, against TNC! we were ten villages to 1 up. Now they've split into two or three tribes and I'll have to re-do the stats - presuming that they are all staying allied and are just making an instant family.

To be fair - if we included extra tribes who tried to support TNC! we would also show a lot more villages taken.

Shall we keep treating it as one war or shall we start another thread ? If we try and show who's doing better by comparing how many villages S.C.O. takes with how many the TNC! family lose we won't make any sense at all.

DeletedUser920

Sorry - my mistake - we won. That was a bit sudden, but hey ho. I'm sure there'll be another one along soon.

DeletedUser5582

Sorry Jo - some of those tribes I have never heard of. We're in a war with them ? And they're on our side ??

Did you see your tribe on the stats list I posted?! I was merely pointing out that postings stats with SCO on their was a little ahem cheeky seeing as neither tribe has attacked the other! Hence the bit showing 0-0. Then posted up the SCO stats against everyone that has declared on us.

If you are still confused message me ingame and we can go from there! Nice job on demolishing TnC by the way

DeletedUser920

I don't disagree with you at all Jo (except I wasn't aiming to be cheeky, even if I enjoy Nandos as much as the next person).

There were two wars going on that overlapped. I don't think ~DNA~ or TNC! exchanged villages and we took no villages from S.C.O. or vice-versa. We concentrated on taking TNC! villages while they were winning against ~DNA~.

I posted combined results - but the results looked better for us when SCO and DNA were left out because the ratio was 10:1 in our favour.

Still - it was good while it lasted. A few days to consolidate and we'll be rolling again I'm sure.