The Complete History of The Core War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF THE CORE WAR.
Written By The Nobbler

After TEAM's victory against enzyme, securing their dominance in K45, they had a limited number of avenues to expand. They guessed that the most lucrative expansion plan would be to conquer K44 and then expand through the north-west away from Virtus. It was probably some time after the TEAM-enzyme merger that the TEAM leadership finalized their plans for the invasion of K44. Part of this plan was recruiting a spy within DOGS, who would give TEAM vital information to help them win the war quickly. However their spy, cothamrocks, was discovered by the DOG leadership. The spy then panicked and left the tribe, using his invite to TEAM before he was supposed too. Making DOGS aware of TEAM's intentions in the process.

On the 31st December 2009 DOGS decided to decalre war on TEAM (who's TEAM are you on???), one of the more talked about and contested events of the early stages of The Core War. DOGS made the decision to declare war first because it would give them the advantage as TEAM were not ready. DOGS then staged the first operation of the war, gaining an early lead in the stats. TEAM declared on DOGS afew days later (TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace).

Due to their early losses and being brought into the war unprepared TEAM decided to bring a smaller tribe called S.T into the war. Positioned on the opposite side of DOGS, with previous hostilities between the two tribes, it was believed that this new TEAM/S.T alliance could out flank DOGS and end the war. However S.T being a much smaller tribe than DOGS or TEAM were not fully committed to the war and were only prepared to send mass fakes in any coordinated attack on DOGS. As well as this new ally, TEAM began a propaganda war on a mass scale, using the externals in an attempt to sway public opinion on the war in their favour to attack DOGS morale. Also contacting numerous DOG players in an attempt poach them, thus weakening DOGS position. This is a tactic that would carry on to the end of the war. Not long after S.T joined The Core War they were destroyed. There were no major operations by DOGS on S.T, just the natural expansion of the DOGS western border.

For a long time TEAM and DOGS were at a stale mate, both attacking each other with similar success and failures. Then an ally of DOGS, C~C, broke all diplomatic relations with them and declared war (C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS). The duke of C~C, T3RR0R, declared war on DOGS for personal grievances held against a number of DOG members and as a personal favour to the duke of TEAM, DeAdMaX.

Facing war on two fronts with two major tribes, DOGS approached W~A~R for help, knowing that their was no love loss between them and C~C. W~A~R and DOGS had similar experiences during the early stages of the world. Both disregarded and slated on the externals and written off in every war, only to take the victory. On the 17th February 2010, W~A~R agree to an alliance with DOGS and declare on C~C (Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!). Totally unprepared on their southern border C~C were destroyed in a matter of weeks, with their leader clicking delete. The majority of the C~C members joined TEAM. Some were asked to join DOGS as they had impressed the DOG leadership during the war. Most notably toffer87 who was wrongly accused of being a spy and was used as a scape goat for the C~C defeat.

With Virtus still being adamant about not joining the Core war on either side, TEAM had a limited number of choices. They contacted numerous north-western rim tribes who were in the path of DOGS expansion. Most notably DCT, P.D and (M.B) who DOGS already had hostilities with (to varying degrees) all of these tribes began attacking DOGS in earnest. DOGS were now fighting on all fronts.

Recently DUKES and W~A~R have joined the Core War against TEAM, time will tell what the out come of this will be...

The End (so far)

----------------------------------
Key Moments of The Core War.

- Team, blocked in by Virtus had no direct route to expand and begin to make plans to attack DOGS.

- TEAM spy on DOGS using the player cothamrocks

- Suspicious, John D Mclain confronts cothamrocks about being a spy.

- cothamrocks leaves DOGS and immediatly moves over to TEAM.

- DOGS decide to declare on TEAM before they are ready.

- TEAM then counter-declare on DOGS.

- TEAM bring S.T into The Core War.

- TEAM use propaganda and poaching in an attempt to end the conflict quickly. this continues throughout the war.

- S.T are defeated

- TEAM and DOGS are at a stale mate in the war.

- C~C declare war on DOGS.

- W~A~R declare war on C~C

- T3RR0R (duke of C~C) clicks delete.

- C~C are destroyed and the majority of the players merge into TEAM.

- DCT begin hostilities towards DOGS at the encouragement of TEAM.

- P.D begin hostilities towards DOGS at the encouragement of TEAM.

- (M.B) declare war on DOGS at the encouragement of TEAM

- DOGS declare war on DCT and P.D

- DUKES begin Hostilites towards TEAM.

- TEAM begin hostilities against W~A~R.

----------------------------------
I have tried to be as objective as possible and purposely left out any event that I'm not 100% sure about. I have also concentrated on the origins of The Core War as its what most of the new players are unaware of, a lot of players were not even in the game when The Core war began. If anyone wishes to contest what I've written here, please tell me were you think I've gone wrong and ill edit the post (so long as its facts not conjecture). Dont spam here just pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

can i ask what encouragement of team means?

because team didnt ask P.D DCT or (MB) to help they entered off there own back.

nice thread but.

DeletedUser

can i ask what encouragement of team means?

because team didnt ask P.D DCT or (MB) to help they entered off there own back.

nice thread but.

so says you.

we know u contacted them max.

DeletedUser3227

lol, sure we did, show some proof then, thats right there isnt any .

DeletedUser

Encyclopedia documentation there. Absolutely brilliant. All the different threads about the core war confuse a noob not involved like me. That is such a good, intelligent read.

I would love to see a similar read regarding TEAMs point of view. And have just the two posts in a thread minus all the flaming it would undoubtedly bring.

DeletedUser

Good post nobbler. I think this will give an insight to the peeps not around at the start of the world

DeletedUser

+ rep noobler

i was wondering when someone wound do summing like this

DeletedUser

thanks, i edited the C~C declaration part as T3RR0R messaged me with some more info.

DeletedUser5293

Brilliant. That's the word it deserves. Very well formed, nicely created.

DeletedUser

Nice one Nobbler +rep

Clear explanation in an unbaised manor. More threads should be like this ...

DeletedUser

lol nobbler, must have taken you ages looking through the dogs archive to find all this, seem you were known as the ''part time duke'' ! what would you know lmao... never around nobbler haha..

what a crockpot of gas this is pffft.

- rep (dismal effort at a thread)
+ rep (making an effort at something for his tribe) taking war vills is much harder.

DeletedUser

lol nobbler, must have taken you ages looking through the dogs archive to find all this, seem you were known as the ''part time duke'' ! what would you know lmao... never around nobbler haha..

what a crockpot of gas this is pffft.

- rep (dismal effort at a thread)
+ rep (making an effort at something for his tribe) taking war vills is much harder.

If you don't like it, don't post. It's easy.

Good post Nobbler, cheers. +1 Rep.

DeletedUser

as far as i know but im not on the council i think us (P.D) joined of our own accoured but im not 100%. just thought i would clarify it.

DeletedUser

If you are not in the council and not 100% sure than i am afraid you can't clarify anything:)

DeletedUser

well i know part of it was because you were attacking our allies so that is part of why we joined in.

DeletedUser

well i know part of it was because you were attacking our allies so that is part of why we joined in.

who cares why you joined all i know is this means even more targets for us and the dogs:)

DeletedUser

well stop cryin about wether team contacted us or not then :D

Give us a nice PnP with some funny pictures and we will get round to you too. As we are nearly finished with DCT. If you are having any problems just contact John i am sure he will help you if you ask nicely. Go on there's a good boy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well stop cryin about wether team contacted us or not then :D

no ones crying.

if you read the first post king, its says please dont spam here (which is what your doing).

if you think the P.D part is wrong, pm me with your version and proof.

for reasons i cant go into because the war is still on going, we know for a fact that TEAM contacted ALL the smaller tribes DOGS have a border with.

so i wont be changing the P.D part because... your lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.