The Complete History of The Core War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5475

Regarding the whole =Phx= is DOGS academy issue, we have received co-ordinated strikes between DOGS and =Phx= members. Whether this is just down to personal alliances or not I do not know. But I'll let people make their own assessment on that.

as I sarcastically hinted at in my last post, just b/c a tribe coordinates w/ us, either on a tribal or player to player level, does not make them our academy, that's ludicrous.

DeletedUser

Did I once say that I believe that they are your academy tribe in that paragraph?

Because I'm 100% certain that I did not. Infact, I didn't even state my opinion on the matter.

DeletedUser5475

Did I once say that I believe that they are your academy tribe in that paragraph?

Because I'm 100% certain that I did not. Infact, I didn't even state my opinion on the matter.

Regarding the whole =Phx= is DOGS academy issue, we have received co-ordinated strikes between DOGS and =Phx= members. Whether this is just down to personal alliances or not I do not know. But I'll let people make their own assessment on that.

insinuating as if these "co-ordinated strikes" hint towards a dogs academy.

DeletedUser

Granted it does seem as I'm insinuating that they are your academy but that is totally unintentional and I was just stating facts.

I haven't yet revealed my actual opinion on the matter and do not intend to either.

DeletedUser

John you may want to read the rest of that post before assuming that he thinks they are your academy.

DeletedUser5475

John you may want to read the rest of that post before assuming that he thinks they are your academy.

yes king I read the entire post :icon_rolleyes: look at the way the two sentences were said. The first one stating a fact, dogs and =Phx= apparently had co-ordinated attacks but in the same sentence mentioning it had something to do w/ them being our academy.

Now look at the second sentence. It is stated in a much more weak manner. "I do not know" makes a sentence weak and therefore takes the emphasis of the post off that sentence.

Then the post is finished up w/ "you can make your own judgements" alluding, again, to the apparent fact that dogs/=phx= had co-ordinated attacks. The purpose of that post was obvious and his opinion is obvious. I've given my rebuttal on the opinion and I won't repeat myself a 3rd time.

DeletedUser

im not gettin involved im not the best with english grammer so you goin into that kind of detail jus goes straight over my head but fair enough anyways.

DeletedUser

I do think Mr.J D McLain has slightly over analysed something I wrote shortly after I woke up. Even though I have already posted saying what was implied was not necessarily true.

Either way way it doesn't really matter anyway, does it?

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Are you really The John mclain, or are you just so uncomfortable in your skin that you pretend to be a gun wielding fictional character ? Kinda like YUMMY! members wanting to be Dogs...., only then being internally nobbed ?? (were coming mclain :)

Back on topic. ==> Nobbler knows noting of core history. Dogs won k44 as it was full of noobs. inflated egos do not count towards accurate history. Presently, things are much differiant. Dogs actually have to fight good, experianced players now, and as always, their using their bullying tactics to get small tribes to do their dirty work, before eating them up when cleared of their own troops. (history)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I do think Mr.J D McLain has slightly over analysed something I wrote shortly after I woke up. Even though I have already posted saying what was implied was not necessarily true.

Either way way it doesn't really matter anyway, does it?

agreed :).

Are you really The John mclain, or are you just so uncomfortable in your skin that you pretend to be a gun wielding fictional character ? Kinda like YUMMY! members wanting to be Dogs...., only then being internally nobbed ?? (were coming mclain :)

Back on topic. ==> Nobbler knows noting of core history. Dogs won k44 as it was full of noobs. inflated egos do not count towards history. Presently, things are much differiant. Dogs actually have to fight good, experianced players now, and as always, their using their bullying tactics to get small tribes to do their dirty work, before eating them up when cleared of their own troops. (history)

go Gixxer :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Give us a nice PnP with some funny pictures and we will get round to you too. As we are nearly finished with DCT. If you are having any problems just contact John i am sure he will help you if you ask nicely. Go on there's a good boy :lol:

have a laugh mate, were far from nearly finished with :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

have ya got a rough idea how long as im having my tea at 5???

oh ooh um am i allowed to post in here as am i in or out of the core war. keep reading up on it and stuff i dont really know if me being in dct attacking/defending from dogs counts as a core war, though i really really wanna be in the core war. am i allowed in the core war, pretty please?!?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

After TEAM's victory against enzyme, securing their dominance in K45, they had a limited number of avenues to expand.

First statement is already utterly wrong .. No point to coninue reading a post filled with lies :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

have ya got a rough idea how long as im having my tea at 5???

oh ooh um am i allowed to post in here as am i in or out of the core war. keep reading up on it and stuff i dont really know if me being in dct attacking/defending from dogs counts as a core war, though i really really wanna be in the core war. am i allowed in the core war, pretty please?!?!?!?!?

Ya better ask TEAM, they make the rules! lol

You just completely undermined all their posts! lol

would you be our Ally?! lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Back on topic. ==> Nobbler knows noting of core history. Dogs won k44 as it was full of noobs. inflated egos do not count towards accurate history. Presently, things are much differiant. Dogs actually have to fight good, experianced players now, and as always, their using their bullying tactics to get small tribes to do their dirty work, before eating them up when cleared of their own troops. (history)

You really do take the biscuit. Simpsons is missing crusty when you're online.

The core is hardly the place for 'Noobs.' You were the failed Duke of a failed tribe who jumped to a new fail tribe to take up the mantle of failed duke again.

Prediction ---> Gixxer fails (again)

DeletedUser

you aught talk davemac, couldnt hack playing the game so merged into an account you could try to look good playing, lmao. co player sooky bum. davemac dont exsist atleast gixxer still does, noob muffin.

davemac= FAIL W2

DeletedUser

you aught talk davemac, couldnt hack playing the game so merged into an account you could try to look good playing, lmao. co player sooky bum. davemac dont exsist atleast gixxer still does, noob muffin.

davemac= FAIL W2

I've never lost a village on W1 or W2 whilst playing, I quit before Xmas when the DOA/W1N merge happened. At that point I was also in the council of Dogs and had one of the best ODA in the tribe. I don't have to explain myself to you Darth, because you don't get to me, but I'm explaining anyway. RL took hold and I needed to sort some stuff out. I came back beginning of March and instead of taking up my account (left with 1 villa) I was asked to co-play. Sounded good, and it was good. Benefits the tribe more than my ego, but I can live without having my name against the account. When I take your villas Darth, I'll put my name on the game then when I rename them.

Status
Not open for further replies.