The Destruction of SLAP!

DeletedUser

Tobi i challenge you to play one round alone, i promise i will be there to show people how good you really are. If you're scared - then just shut up because your skill level is no better than matt's.

I would fight in his place lol. Na joking you are way better than me, i'm a bit of a noob, although i'm earning both of these today :D
award10.png
Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on today (188.155 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!
award12.png
Great power of the day

You took over the most villages in this world today (39 villages)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Today me and James single-handedly smashed all slap and 2 more tribes helping them in an epic 2 vs. 15 confrontation. Whoa! Argh!

DeletedUser

Today me and James single-handedly smashed all slap and 2 more tribes helping them in an epic 2 vs. 15 confrontation. Whoa! Argh!

you forgot to mention my help in scouting every single member for you, sending plenty of fakes and lordbman's help in clearing out a member. I'm sure he won't mind me posting this report.

Lordbman_zpsdc31773b.png

DeletedUser

you forgot to mention my help in scouting every single member for you, sending plenty of fakes and lordbman's help in clearing out a member. I'm sure he won't mind me posting this report

I was kind enough to acknowledge your tribe exists :) Even if it was to ally against us. Where's my thanks?