The Hypocritical Oath

DeletedUser

1530c_funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-not-only-will-this-hurt.jpg

With the externals seriously lacking in activity, thought I would have one more attempt at PnP to liven people up.

The *GITS* family PnP displayed on their in-game profile is just so poor, but annoying I have to respond properly. Will someone please tell this Doctor (the duke) that PnP is supposed to be based around truth and not so easily rebuffed.

The blatant lies that *GITS* continue to publish is just so hypocritical and unbecoming of a man in such a profession.

Originally when I heard that he was a doctor I thought of a trusted G.P. but as time goes by I am becoming to think that maybe he is a trainee psychotherapist and is just trying his mumbo jumbo on us all. Hopefully for his tribes defense sake, he is actually a chiropodist.

medical-podiatrist-podiatry-foot_doctor-feet_doctors-cause_of_death-aban1386_low.jpg

*GITS* accuse us of lies and being untrustworthy. But we have built two strong diplomatic relationships since very early days in this world and I have daily trusting communications with my counterparts in IBF and H D, neither of which I have had to go cap in hand begging for diplo with.

They begged for diplo with almost everyone when check was at war with them and have continued on the same lines since we joined H D's war. I'd be surprised if they haven't contacted everyone of the Top 15 tribes for diplo at some point or other.

They claim they will show us how it's done and that we may defeat them by getting their mothers to tell them to stop. (Making that public showed their own disgraceful morales and bought back memories of Doctor Shipman !!!)

The stats of course prove otherwise :-

Before CATS joined
741e2f8086570fd7a367db16500a3887
741e2f8086570fd7a367db16500a3887
741e2f8086570fd7a367db16500a3887.png

Less than 2 weeks later

c52f685fc6cff9a47c77ffca0fbcebb2.png

CATS Family V *GITS* Family

be66f4660df8f183ab891f7e4845213b.png

(excluding *GITS* members kicked/left)

The morale of this story may be lossed on some, so i will just sum it up for you all to remember.

171447971231_1.jpg

DeletedUser

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.
George Washington

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Buddha

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.Mark Twain

DeletedUser6796

"Lies, Damn Lies and statistics" - Benjamin Disraeli as reported by Mark Twain

The proper content of PnP and in the right order. It's interesting to see the ODA and ODD in all this - but I have a personal preference to seeing stats by tribe, not bunches of tribes. I haven't looked to see what the breakdown is, and make no assumption, but it is very easy for side A to conquer a load of family academy villages and count themselves ahead in a war with their big brother.

That general comment aside.. it's nice to see there is some sort of war going on. :)

DeletedUser

but it is very easy for side A to conquer a load of family academy villages and count themselves ahead in a war with their big brother.

Yes and No...

The stats show a family of 3 against a family of 3.

But there is 2 common basic strategies/alternatives ...either A) cut the head off or B) take out the weaker players first, reducing support etc to the stronger.

If it was two stand-alone tribes (that didn't have families) then you wouldn't expect the stats to exclude the bottom X % of members, would you?, hence I don't see the difference really.

DeletedUser6796

Yes and No, equally.

Whilst I agree your interpretation and your basic strategies, the inter-tribal support within those families is somewhat hobbled in this world being limited to attacks, effectively. So there is a significant difference to a single tribe.

In light of that, the removal of the head would be the better strategy, possibly.

Either way, I am glad to see the stats and that PnP does just about live on UK21!

DeletedUser13400

the inter-tribal support within those families is somewhat hobbled in this world being limited to attacks, effectively. So there is a significant difference to a single tribe.

Unless of course you have an active and intelligent council within all family tribes, something I know to be true on one side of this war.:lol:

DeletedUser6796

Active and intelligent Council. Not Wirral District Council, then.

As wise as they may be, you still cannot support outside the tribe. The only way would be to swpa the members of tribes so often you would get dizzy.

But I would say that you seem to be getting the best of the spat so far!

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i'm with Trojan on the stats i also prefer tribe stats not bunches together. this PnP is ok but lacking some mails or communication errors like funny threats or witty conversations but it wasn't a wasted 5 minutes reading it so all is well.

DeletedUser

As a member of *GITS* I'd like to reply to this. First of all you were called liars and cheats because you wouldn't clarify whether you and your tribe would possibly enter an alliance with us and you never mentioned that you had an alliance with H D and IBF instead of being honest and saying that you had allies and weren't interested in having anymore you strung us along. During this time you were stacking your front line and waiting to enter the war on the side of H D, that is where that accusation came from. The stats clearly show that *GITS* were winning the war when it was just H D involved. Of course when Cats joined we had lost alot of troops and so had H D but you had fresh troops ready to start nuking and nobling. You used the entire time that you were stringing us along diplomatically to stack your front line so of course the stats on *GITS* vs CATS alone would be in your favour.

Also just to update the rest of you IBF joined the war yesterday so as it stands its, *GITS*, -KG- ,KG. and TL VS H D, CATS ,CATI, CATZ and IBF. Your alliance is more than double the size of ours so it is no shock that we have started to lose.

Diplomatically from an outside point of you we may have looked desperate but we were searching for at least one ally and when we realised that nobody wanted to be friends with us it was frustrating to say the least.

Filthy, Filthy Moggies

- A Grumpy Old Git

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
As a member of *GITS* I'd like to reply to this. First of all you were called liars and cheats because you wouldn't clarify whether you and your tribe would possibly enter an alliance with us and you never mentioned that you had an alliance with H D and IBF instead of being honest and saying that you had allies and weren't interested in having anymore you strung us along.

First of all it's not lieing if you did not ask and it looks like you didn't ask therefore yes they did not tell you but it is not a lie either. secondly how can it be considered cheating? o_O? *scratches head*

During this time you were stacking your front line and waiting to enter the war on the side of H D, that is where that accusation came from.
No the accusation is wrong this is called a tactical strategy......

The stats clearly show that *GITS* were winning the war when it was just H D involved. Of course when Cats joined we had lost alot of troops and so had H D but you had fresh troops ready to start nuking and nobling. You used the entire time that you were stringing us along diplomatically to stack your front line so of course the stats on *GITS* vs CATS alone would be in your favour.

Excuses, Excuses you were already in war you should of prepared for the worst that's your fault.

Also just to update the rest of you IBF joined the war yesterday so as it stands its, *GITS*, -KG- ,KG. and TL VS H D, CATS ,CATI, CATZ and IBF. Your alliance is more than double the size of ours so it is no shock that we have started to lose.

my favorite part and yes it is no shock but we all do love a bit of a Gangbanging ;]

Diplomatically from an outside point of you we may have looked desperate but we were searching for at least one ally and when we realised that nobody wanted to be friends with us it was frustrating to say the least.

Searching for at least 1 ally? doesn't that make you guys the desperate ones?....

Filthy, Filthy Moggies

- A Grumpy Old Git

​Good to see you joined the forum just to say that though this forum needs more people :]

DeletedUser

Well to be honest I am just a mere member I had no talks with Cat Norris but judging by the way they joined the war he may not have revealed if asked anyway. Maybe he would have said about IBF I don't know. I was saying that he was called a liar and cheat by others I just thought he was a liar. He did not cheat I agree, you only cheat by botting or illegal scripts. I would say it was a valid excuse considering size differences and war exhaustion. Yeah I like a good gangbang but when your on the receiving end its no fun. Considering CATS HD and IBF had atleast one alliance with each other no I wouldn't consider it desperate we only came to CATS so we could finish off HD as you can clearly see at the time HD were losing. Yes we started the war and are paying the consequences for not accessing the situation around us anyway when we are gone I hope Ted destroys you all ;D

Yes I did just join the forum to reply to this :D

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Well to be honest I am just a mere member I had no talks with Cat Norris but judging by the way they joined the war he may not have revealed if asked anyway. Maybe he would have said about IBF I don't know. I was saying that he was called a liar and cheat by others I just thought he was a liar. He did not cheat I agree, you only cheat by botting or illegal scripts.

if others said jump of a bridge would you do it? no me thinks not. others may have said this and that but you are the one posting so what others say is irrelevant to your post because as you made clear you had no communication therefore no way of knowing this and that therefore just making it rumors. you think he is a lier but yet i just stated you had no communications therefore judging a book by it's cover.

I would say it was a valid excuse considering size differences and war exhaustion. Yeah I like a good gangbang but when your on the receiving end its no fun.

i'm sorry but you couldn't be anymore wrong if you tried. being on the receiving end is always fun especially when you come out the other side still standing (if you make it that far ;] )

Considering CATS HD and IBF had atleast one alliance with each other no I wouldn't consider it desperate we only came to CATS so we could finish off HD as you can clearly see at the time HD were losing. Yes we started the war and are paying the consequences for not accessing the situation around us anyway when we are gone I hope Ted destroys you all ;D

winning or loosing at the time your need for an alliance wasn't necessary which leads me to suspect that the alliance call was either a tactical move to prevent further damage meaning you knew about the coming war additions, or, it was a desperate move that wasn't needed.

Yes I did just join the forum to reply to this :D

well welcome anyways whatever the reason like i said this forum could use more people perhaps asking your fellow tribe members to come on up and make this an interesting forum for a while ;]

DeletedUser13403

To be fair as a member of gits I have to say this

WELL done to cat's in my mind they have played the game well, A good tribe does not tell you of its allys and naps,

How ever they can take no credit in beating us as we where in a long war with HD A war that we where wining but at a huge cost , if cats hadn't joined in HD be over by now

But they did as there allys of HD but HD did all the work the cats just jumped on us when we where at our weakess and that for them was a good move

DeletedUser

I may have had no communication but I have seen the mails. Oh and by the way you are also Judging GITS by the information provided by Cat Norris in this pnp so, pot calling kettle black? I looked you up in the rankings but could only find you with 700 points on the rim? How would you know whats been happening without "rumors" from Norris? I could continue to refute your argument but I think you will just continue to have something to say about it. The real issue here is *GITS* calling CATS liars and CATS calling *GITS* desperate. Both are respectable tribes and need to remove what they have put on their profiles and fight like gentlemen. Both sides nitpick mails and statistics. Norris only started the pnp because of whats been written on the tribe profiles that's why this pnp is shorter and not more in depth.

Thanks for the welcome I might stick around I'm interested to see what type of world w22 is going to be, and btw this topic has been posted in the *GITS* forums so anyone can come by and say hello :p

DeletedUser13402

Dear cat,
I will call you that as I don't know your name.

First if all, the way you have brought my profession in this is disgusting and inappropriate. You clearly have issues with me as I have never made this personal in any way. I accused you of gaining time with insignificant rumbling about Tribal hugging and diplomacy while preparing to attack without notice. And that is and remains very true so I don't know why you protest. But bringing my profession in and posting this libellous article and picture can only show hour inferiority complex and low self-esteem. It is people like you that make this world look and feel like a cesspit.

yes it is a game and we all play to win. I prefer to play honestly and in that wavelength I contacted all major tribes in order to ask for help. I can't see what is wrong about this. But in the little world you live in even this is considered black, sinful and disgraceful. The fact you hugged your way where you are now is totally irrelevant...tsk tsk.

it was and is rather unfortunate that you see our Tribe as the sole danger but it is quite flattering. It required the full weight of your alliance to actually bring us to our knees. And all this nonsense about 3 on 3 is just so that you show the rest of the world that you are fighting and winning an equal war. I am very confident that your friends in HD who didn't show this arrogance and bravado but actually played much better than you , will testify to our abilities and skill.

They did all the hard work and you came in with your big words to claim the leadership of this alliance. Maybe you should take a few lessons in humility and actual ability from players like CDB1 and Brux. They at least have integrity.

i ask you politely to retract your comments about my profession that in no way ever did enter this game. Our personal lives and jobs are not to be dragged into this because you choose too. I will therefore ask you to take it down before I ask the administrators to do so and get you banned for slander.

Good luck with rest of the game and I sincerely hope we can meet under level playing field in the future.

Nick