The Hypocritical Oath

DeletedUser12924

okay, ill bring back some conquer reps within a week to prove otherwise.

although i wont deny we recently allied with ~RP~ stop pretending you know the crack you nugget x')

DeletedUser12924

think this is proof enough, were not allies with RTN and never have been xD

lewisperkins1 Dec 14, 20:05
Are you free to have a chat right now got some news I want you to hear so we can discuss further.

marcoforand Dec 14, 21:48
go on

lewisperkins1 Dec 14, 21:50
Basically earlier on I was approached by CATS to join them. They had obviously noticed you had left to join TED which they think is a good thing for them as it has basically put RTN in major troubles. I was told by them that one of our better players who they refuse to name has asked to join them stating the reason they wanna leave is because of the situation we are in now. Ruff Rat also left if you hadnt already noticed which is another blow with regards to points and villages.

As the conversation continued I was just asking what they planned for the future. I was told how there previous allies HD are having problems of there own and they have fallen out about it and are now no longer working together. Because HD located pretty much within the Cats territory, they have said they are very likely to start attacking them.

In addition to this they stated that they have never had any problems with TED and do not intend to. The conversation then turned back to me joining and I said what was in it for me. obviously they didn't want to give me full baron priverlages at the very beginning but I did negotiate myself some powers. The powers would be that if I come over I will be in charge of the North/North Eastern areas which includes 7 existing players, I was also told that if I was to bring more players with me I would be in charge of them.

This has really got me thinking because my personal goal would be to join TED, I really like that tribe and would like to one day join. I was going to suggest me taking them up offer not because I want to become a CAT but because it will allow me to influence potential wars.

If I was to leave RTN I would want to take 4-5 of our better players with me. With these players and along with the 7 players I will get in my squad ill be able to exterminate all the deadwood and noobs which would allow for decent growth. While being in charge I will be able to identify the offensive villages belonging to cats and work out the types of players they have... Should war arise which I think will happen soon, TED would have the benefit of being able to get rid of a large amount of offensive troops without losing large amounts of troop numbers. I will be able to update on plans we may have, as I will be one of the people creating them allowing TED to be warned in advance ready to stack allowing you to identify more offensive villages.

marcoforand Dec 14, 21:54
were not allies dont get the wrong idea, however i will allow RTN to make it out as though they were allied with us to delay any atacks from CATS.

goodluck.

lewisperkins1 Dec 14, 22:07
I think we might have some confusion. I wasn't asking for an alliance, RTN is struggling and has been for a while I know that would be of no benefit to TED.

I was however suggesting something that could be of great benefit. Like I said I do not want to become a CAT, don't like those sort of family tribes, one day if a space becomes available I would like to join TED. In the meantime I wanted to contribute something by means of what I said in my previous message which will assist TED should war arise with CATS.

Just wanted to know you opinion on what I have said as to if that would be something you like the idea of?

Lewis

marcoforand Dec 14, 22:31
ahhh sorry didnt fully read the previous message.

I'm not interested simply because i prefer a simple solution, war, no messing...

I don't need you to find offensive villages, or give us any unfair lead on any tribe in world 21, we will consume what we wish and win this world.

lewisperkins1 Dec 14, 22:32
Okay, thanks for getting back to me anyway

Also: http://prntscr.com/5gynl3

You many wanna fire your current birdie, he comes up with some crap!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

think this is proof enough, were not allies with RTN and never have been xD

Also: http://prntscr.com/5gynl3

You many wanna fire your current birdie, he comes up with some crap!

well well, lewis has looked to of put himself in a bit of a position now.

acki im going to presume you are marco? :D

time will tell how this world begins to shape up

DeletedUser12924

yeah but Ted nukes will do the shaping ;)

and yeah lewis i didnt appreciate that approach from him, wasn't going to bag him a spot in Ted just give himself some dirty reputation.

DeletedUser13390

aha, it wont be just ted shaping up this world dont forget there is others around who enjoy making shapes ;)

well i dont have much to say for lewis, not a fan of him after that approach :/

DeletedUser12924

me me me i love shapeys :p rank 2 oda you little bugger ;) bet you left a giant poo in your K when i got the 90k Attacker :D

DeletedUser13390

me me me i love shapeys :p rank 2 oda you little bugger ;) bet you left a giant poo in your K when i got the 90k Attacker :D

now now, i know rank 2 aint no rank number one but it isnt far off the mark :) and i will be having a nice oda jump in due time :D.
and nahh i found it slightly impressive :), but at same time a little jealous :D

DeletedUser13390

seems gits have gone and renamed themselves...

well i do say they are persistent in wanting to make cats pay so respect to you for fighting the fight :) however one flaw in your profile, you retired the gits name losing so it is a loss or it could be seen as another way you changed name and are still fighting and losing :/ which ever way there was no victory and no stalemate.

*GITS*

This World is crazy.
Another day another twist.
Now the field is plain dear pretender. Lets see if you are as good as you think you are without relying on someone else to do the work for you.
Watch this space for Moggie skin...

We are now putting our previous name to rest and taking up Moggie bashing as the new Crucible. Our only aim is to send Norris and his arrogance a message...you will see the compass sign before we quit this world. No rest until this arrogant and lying Moggie sees the sign of defeat on his screen.
Once that is achieved we will also rest and see you all in the next world.

GITS were NEVER defeated!

Falx Cerebrii - Nick

DeletedUser

I liked the *GITS* name and wish it was kept but it is rest in pepperoni now, There are also some Sexy Fur Fighters in the North East. I'd prefer an MLG tribe I'm Jealous of trojanhoarse and dat REKTM8 tribe.

DeletedUser6796

People may often be jealous of me.. I just wish I understood the name and description of the tribe I joined. :(

DeletedUser12924

You all know deep down you wish you was in Ted! the fun side of the island and a sexy duke <3

DeletedUser6796

You all know deep down you wish you was in Ted! the fun side of the island and a sexy duke <3

I've checked. Nope.

There is much more enjoyment to be had than just being in the #1,#2 or #3 tribe in this game. If there wasn't, everyone not in those tribes would quit a week after the world opened and those in the ranked tribes could self-congratulate themselves to death.

I am looking forward to enjoying the game. I am not interested in ranking number #1 - I just can't be bothered maintaining an online ego that huge.

Give it a few months, and I am sure plenty of TED members will wish they were elsewhere. :)

DeletedUser13390

no no no! i like biscuits too much :)

also our duke is rather sexy himself ;)

in fact so is the baron *cough*me*cough*

DeletedUser

People may often be jealous of me.. I just wish I understood the name and description of the tribe I joined. :(

Well first of all REKTM8 is Wrecked Mate in Proper English. Quickscoping and Hardscoping are terms used when using a sniper rifle in Call of Duty. Quickscoping is to scope in very quickly without actually looking through the scope and kill someone, hardscoping is when you use a sniper how its supposed to be used.

Get on my level you cheeky scrublord.

DeletedUser

Ted are boring they dont join in the epic battles in the south. D M S now wants some action as well, if they want some I'll give it to em.

DeletedUser6796

Get on my level you cheeky scrublord.

Riiiiiiiight. I had best start playing Call of Duty. Maybe I can set up a team called "Nobles for clay and tribal hugging". Makes equal sense.

<sigh> One day, I will join a tribe where they use English as a beautiful tool instead of scalping her and twisting her into a grotesque parody.

DeletedUser13390

Ted are boring they dont join in the epic battles in the south. D M S now wants some action as well, if they want some I'll give it to em.

why would TED join the fight of the south when they can tie up the north and have a full front line to push upon the south with? and not have anything hitting them from behind?

as for d m s, they are just doing what comes naturally to any tribe jumping on an opportunity. can't deny your tribe wouldn't do the same as they have already said they would of if in IBF's position or D M S's

DeletedUser12924

For everyone who fails to see, we named Ted Ted not TED :p sorry for being picky ;)

and trojan horse i believe you right about having fun being a small player, theres a little gang of goons having the time of their lives watching my nukes splat against %50- morale :(

DeletedUser

Its probably out of habit because a lot of tribes use caps in their tribe tag. CATS, IBF, *GITS*, D M S, etc etc. Sean chill m8 just abit of banter why u have to b mad. ACKI was saying everybody deep down wants to join Ted I was saying their boring. They have Meklin tho played with him on w20 we got rekt by Elorlas of EVICT. damn EVICT.

DeletedUser13390

For everyone who fails to see, we named Ted Ted not TED :p sorry for being picky ;)

and trojan horse i believe you right about having fun being a small player, theres a little gang of goons having the time of their lives watching my nukes splat against %50- morale :(

aha my bad, its all the same to me :)
any consolation i have a few guys laughing at me too, my nukes are coming up against spartans it would seem with my 34% moral on recent targets a band of 300 spearmen decided they would wipe out 4 nukes bad times.

Its probably out of habit because a lot of tribes use caps in their tribe tag. CATS, IBF, *GITS*, D M S, etc etc. Sean chill m8 just abit of banter why u have to b mad. ACKI was saying everybody deep down wants to join Ted I was saying their boring. They have Meklin tho played with him on w20 we got rekt by Elorlas of EVICT. damn EVICT.

zzeh, you may want to revisit what you originally said and what you just said there. both are clearly different. however it doesn't phase me none the less. also i am clearly not mad in the slightest, bit i will say you may want to work on your banter if thats what you consider that to be :icon_rolleyes: how ever i will leave you to it and watch closely to what is happening at this moment in time