The Lessons Commence

DeletedUser

Quote:
Fuzzy Bunny on 24.08. at 15:53
Restart.

Your tribe may be called "How To Be Ninja", but the only lessons my area is getting are on "How to be Nauzhror's farm."

Mysterio on 24.08. at 16:40
Meh.

I'll get my brother [player]Sabretooth[/player] to counter and kill ;-)

Mysterio on 24.08. at 16:53
No response?

Fuzzy Bunny on 24.08. at 16:56
I hadn't finished laughing yet.

That made me giggle :)

DeletedUser

Somewhere here in this mess of a thread, I read something like who's the best girl player in TW.

Sorry Guys !!! It has to be : BMarvin

She is mean Kittie.

DeletedUser

what about mimihannson? or Derekang?

*on topic* wooo go Nauz

DeletedUser

i have been following this and just wait for the right time to say. i have been playing with Nauz for couple of worlds and of course it has been very competitive. He is a good player, no doubt that and some of you also can see that for yourself. I never judge players ability and comparing one to another just because of of one or two worlds but what Nauz accomplished is more than most of players in TW never achieved, i am sure you have to agreed with me there.

Every one playing this game for fun and some thrills if it provides just that at start up and when it reached a certain time in the game you feel bored .. then quitting is acceptable, I myself never find time to get my account pass 350k in points cause it takes so much more time that i dont have to look after the account then. with the business with Nauz, Luke, Murray and BT also if Teensy want to be in it too then its fine.

I will hits where you guys feel the most.... it is your ego. The best way to solve who are the bests and who are just overated is by going head to head. W3 coming in couple of months, if you guys are not sastified about each other then do compete in that world, in the same K and do prove to us, what you are capable of :icon_twisted:

I would love to see a world with all best members in there cause it would create a ultimate war zone dont you think? :icon_wink:

Yep. This's been proposed so many times. The reality is this cant be done on non-speed world. ( Or a world on which ya can join without PPs. ) The second thing is who will decide who all are the best players. Everyone here thinks that he/she is the best.

But what I think about great players is this.

In general ( Not aimed at a perticular player )

What I think is , a player who's great at start-ups MIGHT be a good player. But you also need to be a very good late game player TOO to be one of the greats.

I wouldnt classify a player TO be great if he hasn't proved himself at late game.

Though late game seems really boring to most of the players, IT IS one of aspects of the game. And to be a overall good player you need to prove yourself there also.

DeletedUser

BMarvin who got Meow disbanded ? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

<3

Yep. I was there in Meow !

Its complicated story. I know every single word of it. Bmarvin DID disband Meow! , but it wasnt entirely her fault as it was projected here on the forums. (.net)

DeletedUser

Yep. I was there in Meow !

Its complicated story. I know every single word of it. Bmarvin DID disband Meow! , but it wasnt entirely her fault as it was projected here on the forums. (.net)

I know you were there numpty , so was I :lol:

It's hard to stay on topic when the topic keeps changing ...

Lisa

<3

DeletedUser

Ohh. Lulz..

Its you. Yep, I forgot you used this name UK1.

<3333 Lisa.

P.S. : Lisa is the second best GIRL player :)
P.S.S : Forgive me for derailing this topic. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Ohh. Lulz..

Its you. Yep, I forgot you used this name UK1.

<3333 Lisa.

P.S. : Lisa is the second best GIRL player :)
P.S.S : Forgive me for derailing this topic. :icon_cry:

BMarvin, srsly? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At Adellion :
Yep Yep BMarvin the girl who with her dad's account disbanded Meow! is a very good player. :)
She didnt disband without a reason.

DeletedUser

we said that, we start a war, thrash them and the leader legs it out of the window :lol:

well i had about 400k points, and the top 3 tribes decided to delcare on the world for luls, and i was stuck in the middle and they said "pick a side" and i said "i like my side thankyou the company is impeccable" and i got "pick a side of you'll noble you out of the way" "yeah you and whose army" .......it didn't end well for me :D needless to say i launced everything i had at the guy for lulz and nobles 3 of villages :D

DeletedUser589

i have been following this and just wait for the right time to say. i have been playing with Nauz for couple of worlds and of course it has been very competitive. He is a good player, no doubt that and some of you also can see that for yourself. I never judge players ability and comparing one to another just because of of one or two worlds but what Nauz accomplished is more than most of players in TW never achieved, i am sure you have to agreed with me there.

Every one playing this game for fun and some thrills if it provides just that at start up and when it reached a certain time in the game you feel bored .. then quitting is acceptable, I myself never find time to get my account pass 350k in points cause it takes so much more time that i dont have to look after the account then. with the business with Nauz, Luke, Murray and BT also if Teensy want to be in it too then its fine.

I will hits where you guys feel the most.... it is your ego. The best way to solve who are the bests and who are just overated is by going head to head. W3 coming in couple of months, if you guys are not sastified about each other then do compete in that world, in the same K and do prove to us, what you are capable of :icon_twisted:

I would love to see a world with all best members in there cause it would create a ultimate war zone dont you think? :icon_wink:

I would just like it noted that I have never stated during this arguement that I deem my self to be a great or even good player. I was just annoyed over the insult to a friend based on a lack of evidence. Its true it got a bit viscious last night but I'd prefer it if you didn't say "it is my ego" as I never went down that route.

Thank you

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: not sure which tribe but NeuWar battered you anyhow :icon_wink:
Well:
I was on about FEAR vs SIN :) in which SIN Disbanded recently
Also if you on about NeuWar vs HIRE, i fought for NeuWar :icon_wink:

On Topic:
Your all ego-maniacs.

DeletedUser

I would just like it noted that I have never stated during this arguement that I deem my self to be a great or even good player. I was just annoyed over the insult to a friend based on a lack of evidence. Its true it got a bit viscious last night but I'd prefer it if you didn't say "it is my ego" as I never went down that route.

Thank you

Personally my ego's in tatters right now :icon_cry:

Gah well I think Satanscircus described very well this thread :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

(h) <3

go pointwhore, it makes you feel better :D

*on topic*

any more reports for us nauz?

DeletedUser

I have/had no ninja's near me :icon_sad: ohia BnM :3

-tender touch