The lonely life of a W1N member!

DeletedUser589

It's so lonely in the world of W1N, with less than a handful of friends out there in this world and the majority of tribes creating anti-W1N alliances to war with us :icon_cry:
W1N are now at war with 3 of the top 5 tribes and 5 of the top 10 tribes, its a good thing we have our nukes to keep us company!!!

After all, it is just 71 of us up against a mighty 326, surrounded on all borders! 2011 has had an interesting start for us here in W1N, we have surpassed the 2 Billion mark for ODA, before any other tribe has hit the 1 Billion mark, we have re-taken first for ODD and are soon to hit the 1 Billion mark for that. In total we have over 3 Billion OD as a tribe . . . Over 1 Billion more than rank 2 . . . We are truely a warring tribe and even the flamers out there, can not argue that we in W1N have fought hard for our place here in W1.

And so the stats . . . How do they look with all the above in mind . . .

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B, ORC, ORC², LRAG, LRAGFO, AK, REAPER

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 656
Side 2: 292
Difference: 364

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,916,407
Side 2: 2,717,142
Difference: 3,199,265

chart

Things are looking good, war is proving to be a nice method of growth for W1N.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ORC, ORC²

Side 1: 393
Side 2: 234
Difference: 159

chart

Side 1: 3,518,221
Side 2: 2,169,347
Difference: 1,348,874

chart

Despite ORCs positive start to the year they are once again on the back foot, and as I have always stated and truely believe, they will eventually die, they are just too stubborn to know it!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AK

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 6
Difference: 138

chart

Side 1: 1,311,324
Side 2: 47,683
Difference: 1,263,641

chart

AK continues to be a good tussle for us out in the East, with our members gaining important ground!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: REAPER

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 171,026
Side 2: 8,148
Difference: 162,878

chart

Reaper is a tiny battle, but still a top 10 tribe so worth a mention

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG, LRAGFO

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 26
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 887,161
Side 2: 254,565
Difference: 632,596

chart

Of course there are our old friends the LRAG family, who decided a 250K refugee was more beneficial to their family then their alliance with us. For too long our alliance protected them and now they are finding out what it means to war W1N . . . Its early days but i expect my northern squad to continue to plow through! Good start so far!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 25
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 28,675
Side 2: 237,399
Difference: 208,724

chart

The one conflict we are losing, but to be honest, I am not too bothered, 25 villages lost, 22 net loss over a month, isnt anything to worry about, but am looking forward ot the day we have a proper war with the turtling bunnies! We are having fun sending their members top of the ODD rankings!!

Anyway, we at W1N will maintain our method of nuking our enemies into submission until the 50% noble cost comes into play!!

Lets see what 2011 brings but we at W1N are enjoying the wars and wish to thank our enemies for the growth :icon_wink:

In addition I want to say a lot of these stats couldnt be achieved without our friends, but this is of course a W1N P&P piece so ill thank you all individually later lol

DeletedUser

...but am looking forward ot the day we have a proper war with the turtling bunnies! We are having fun sending their members top of the ODD rankings!!

A credible post apart from calling the one tribe that is showing positive figures against you turtles. lol

Will be an interesting year, especially when hopefully the cheaper nobles come in, the pace of the game will increase at last. Will be good to see the decent tribes/players truly battling it out for once rather than cleaning up the dregs.

This is when we will see what the top tribes are truly made of ;)

DeletedUser

What's with cheap nobles changing things?

Bunnies have a lot to do other than W1N, your just not that important sorry W1N.

You say your lonely don't see UDOG or IWL timing attacks with W1N do we oh no, but funny how there are doing just that.

Well If your not aware of it then I guess some of your members working behind your back, I think your fully aware of it.

Did I not rank you as top duke?

F.P.B would like to thank lonely WIN members in getting three tribes to mass attack a F.P.B death star village

DeletedUser

Actually Blade-Hog he did mention W1Ns friends, just never named them, sometimes it helps to read between the lines

In addition I want to say a lot of these stats couldnt be achieved without our friends, but this is of course a W1N P&P piece so ill thank you all individually later lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He did read between the lines , just added a few more details thats all

DeletedUser1942

The funny thing is - no tribe can yet claim to have fought W1N as 1 solid tribe - its always been smaller squads of W1N holding back the enemies, and bashing them all over the place.

I feel sorry for the tribe that W1N fight as 1 unit against :)

DeletedUser

For too long our alliance protected them
From whom?

It put off the tusselll with W1N yes I must of missed who else.

Kutusov

DeletedUser

stuzy

W1N are so large i don't think its practical for all you're players to attack one tribe or for 1 tribe to attack all W1n the distances are to great.

Reef I'll be your friend;)

DeletedUser6932

Its a pity that the rank 2 and 3 tribes have not been in existance as long as w1n

That would explain there great gap in Oda??

T4h just over a year and Fpb less then a year? Not sure on the Fpb creation date

W1n have been around more or less from the start

DeletedUser1942

stuzy

W1N are so large i don't think its practical for all you're players to attack one tribe or for 1 tribe to attack all W1n the distances are to great.

Reef I'll be your friend;)

What we could do - is take the ORC/LRAG way - and huggle our way.

We could ally with tribes we dont need to hit - then hit 1 enemy at a time with our full power.

That is why we are the MIGHTY W1N, and most of the other tribes are trailing behind - we have the power and ability to take on many tribes, and gain ground - all these Anti-W1N tribes cant war our squads, and lose ground reguarly. W1N are number 1 for a reason.

DeletedUser589

What's with cheap nobles changing things?

Bunnies have a lot to do other than W1N, your just not that important sorry W1N.

You say your lonely don't see UDOG or IWL timing attacks with W1N do we oh no, but funny how there are doing just that.

Well If your not aware of it then I guess some of your members working behind your back, I think your fully aware of it.

Did I not rank you as top duke?

F.P.B would like to thank lonely WIN members in getting three tribes to mass attack a F.P.B death star village

Please read my whole post, I thanked our alliances but noted this is a W1N piece of PnP, designed to stir up the externals and get players such as your self all worked up and biting hard! I think its working well . . .

We have no issues with sending our nukes to die, we make our nukes to use not to stare at...

At Kutusov, our alliance meant that both ORC and AK (the two tribes you were so quick to hug once we dissolved the alliance) were unable to go to war fully with you, with out our alliance I have no doubt that LRAG would have been eaten long ago by both of those tribes.

DeletedUser717

Its a pity that the rank 2 and 3 tribes have not been in existance as long as w1n

That would explain there great gap in Oda??

Maybe it could, but it doesn't.

Have a look at the player ODA stats. W1N has 12 members in the top 20, Bunnies have 4. In the top 50 it's 33 for W1N and 5 Bunnies. Most Bunnies seem to have joined within 3 months of the world's start. Enough to explain the gap?

Now I could claim the real reason was that Bunnies are turtles. But to be honest, the obvious reason is that the Bunnies lack large accounts. More (offensive) villages = more ODA, simple as that.

DeletedUser7920

everyone knows w1n has this world won so boys and girls wat will u do when world 1 has come to a end will u all start up together on a new world

DeletedUser2918

personally i think i'll take a break!!! lol

it would be interesting to start up all together. I think the problem would be though that we'd all get gang banged during start up if we made an official pre-made and all used current names. I guess that would be part of the challenge but i'm the first to admit i pretty much suck at start up :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1942

everyone knows w1n has this world won so boys and girls wat will u do when world 1 has come to a end will u all start up together on a new world

I will be quitting tribal wars forever!

Although, i think FPB and T4H will have something to say about W1N already having the world sewn up.
ORC/LRAG/AK and all the other tribes outside the top 3 are just food, nothing more - they will play no part in the final battle.

DeletedUser

What we could do - is take the ORC/LRAG way - and huggle our way.

Sorry, but had W1N not allied LRAG (& LRAGFO), UDog, IWL and T4H (& Family) before the war?

That is why we are the MIGHTY W1N, and most of the other tribes are trailing behind - we have the power and ability to take on many tribes, and gain ground - all these Anti-W1N tribes cant war our squads, and lose ground reguarly. W1N are number 1 for a reason.

I wouldn't doubt that. But of course W1N haven't got in that position alone, politics have paid a lot to W1N's position now.

Please read my whole post, I thanked our alliances but noted this is a W1N piece of PnP, designed to stir up the externals and get players such as your self all worked up and biting hard! I think its working well . . .

Luke, even I'm not worked up!

We have no issues with sending our nukes to die, we make our nukes to use not to stare at...

I know, but random nukes are quite useless. There is no point throwing around 30 nukes at 4 stacked villages, with no organisation and no trains either, yet not a dent has been made in the defence!

At Kutusov, our alliance meant that both ORC and AK (the two tribes you were so quick to hug once we dissolved the alliance) were unable to go to war fully with you, with out our alliance I have no doubt that LRAG would have been eaten long ago by both of those tribes.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion but I myself doubt that statement. As for us being 'so quick to hug', we could continue fighting ORC, AK and the new enemies W1N and suffer due to being stretched so far, or to stand a better chance with our present situation. Of course you can call that hugging, but you get to touchy if we refer to the hugging with CHE!!!.

ORC/LRAG/AK and all the other tribes outside the top 3 are just food, nothing more - they will play no part in the final battle.

Or so you believe, Stutzy. One thing I hate about W1N is the cockyness, how invincible they believe they are!