The lonely life of a W1N member!

DeletedUser

Friends!

Sorry Luke, I no longer fit the W1N profile.

My letter of resignation was sent in-game.

If you could just get the paladin to deliver my P45, I'll be on my way.

DeletedUser6932

Sorry, but had W1N not allied LRAG (& LRAGFO), UDog, IWL and T4H (& Family) before the war?

Good Tatics?

I wouldn't doubt that. But of course W1N haven't got in that position alone, politics have paid a lot to W1N's position now.

Fair play on w1ns behalf no?

I know, but random nukes are quite useless. There is no point throwing around 30 nukes at 4 stacked villages, with no organisation and no trains either, yet not a dent has been made in the defence!

ODA whores gotta love em...Kept all that support tied while you lost villages elsewhere maybe?

Well, you are entitled to your opinion but I myself doubt that statement. As for us being 'so quick to hug', we could continue fighting ORC, AK and the new enemies W1N and suffer due to being stretched so far, or to stand a better chance with our present situation. Of course you can call that hugging, but you get to touchy if we refer to the hugging with CHE!!!.

Look how far ahead it put them good move yes..shortened the life of the world yes....

Or so you believe, Stutzy. One thing I hate about W1N is the cockyness, how invincible they believe they are!

but hey ho are w1n really that invincible =P They have won many wars yes.... but will they win the end game war which cannot be too far away whoever it may be against?

Too many have written off T4h saying w1n has this world won.....As long as they are still kicking I'm sure when the time comes will give them a run for there money

But hey thats my opinion

and Fpb are still there too... I guess they may have a say in the world yet also

This world aint over until the fat lady sings.....The best wars have yet to come

Answer in bold of course just a minnow of the worlds opinion

DeletedUser

I really do miss this world, wish I could re-join it! :icon_cry:
Good to see that W1N are still going strong, been watching you guys for an age now.

Nice work W1N, you'll have the world soon enough!

<3
TheMusicWithin
^^ Alias :icon_razz:

Oh +rep
Great PnP!

DeletedUser1942

Sorry, but had W1N not allied LRAG (& LRAGFO), UDog, IWL and T4H (& Family) before the war?

That is correct - however, the alliance aided you more than it did us. The alliances you have placed up there have been LONGTIME alliances, once which have been going for many months now.
Your little huggling experiment with ORC and AK only formed due to your own incapabilities of being able to war on many fronts, despite having a rim to back onto. LRAG were warring these tribes before the W1N/LRAG disagreement, and soon sought comfort with there enemies.

Or so you believe, Stutzy. One thing I hate about W1N is the cockyness, how invincible they believe they are!

Another forum poster who mistakes confidence for cockyness.

I believe 100% that LRAG/ORC/AK will play no part in the final battle. All 3 tribes are being beat down on, and gobbled up. There will be losses on the way - however compared to the gains, they will be minor.

Also, how can you tar EVERYONE in W1N as cocky??? Not every member posts here, only a certain few lol

DeletedUser

That is correct - however, the alliance aided you more than it did us. The alliances you have placed up there have been LONGTIME alliances, once which have been going for many months now.

May have been, but to call us hugging tribes yet you have had allainces at all corners of the world? I have to admit though before I get flamed by another W1N, yes I do believe it was a stratigic advantage and was wisely done. The alliance allowed both W1N and LRAG to continue about our business, not just LRAG at that.

Your little huggling experiment with ORC and AK only formed due to your own incapabilities of being able to war on many fronts, despite having a rim to back onto. LRAG were warring these tribes before the W1N/LRAG disagreement, and soon sought comfort with there enemies.

This statement I find discomfort at. W1N don't know the entire situation, there are only a handful that do. My regards are, it is stratigicly more benifical to ourselves that we fight on one strong front. We may have one front free, but when you're getting hit on all sides it wouldn't last forever. We have the allowance to concentrate on yourselves. You may argue this point, but W1N had merged with the largest opposition they had in the world at the time, for stratigic reasons!

Another forum poster who mistakes confidence for cockyness.

I believe 100% that LRAG/ORC/AK will play no part in the final battle. All 3 tribes are being beat down on, and gobbled up. There will be losses on the way - however compared to the gains, they will be minor.

Also, how can you tar EVERYONE in W1N as cocky??? Not every member posts here, only a certain few lol

I find W1N cocky. Here's the difference:
cocky said:
Overly self-assertive or self-confident.
Confident said:
1. Marked by assurance, as of success.
2. Marked by confidence in oneself; self-assured.
3. Very bold; presumptuous.
4. Obsolete Confiding; trustful.
W1N tend to hype themselves, further than assurance in one's own skills. As for your presumptions, feel free to think that way. Your 100% is nothing, 100% would promote fact and unless you're reading from your crystal ball in your gypsy tent, it's more than likely you're wrong. Let us not forget, AK's still here after a lot of bashing. They lost a few players along the way, some of which joined LRAG. Now again they're on the same front.

For Political Correctness now then, I state the majority of W1N I have spoken to/seen, tend to be cocky.

DeletedUser1942

This statement I find discomfort at. W1N don't know the entire situation, there are only a handful that do. My regards are, it is stratigicly more benifical to ourselves that we fight on one strong front. We may have one front free, but when you're getting hit on all sides it wouldn't last forever. We have the allowance to concentrate on yourselves. You may argue this point, but W1N had merged with the largest opposition they had in the world at the time, for stratigic reasons!

The fact W1N dominate most rankings proves the W1N/Che!!! merge was beneficial to everyone(except enemies).

Arent LRAG the same tribe who recruited a WHOLE tribe of there enemies (KA)??? We merged with one of the best - you merged with whoever would join ;)

The fact still remains though - LRAG can not ever cope with more than 1 proper war. Remember now, ALL your efforts are being put onto our northern squad, only a squad of W1N is against you ;)

Originally Posted by Confident
1. Marked by assurance, as of success.
2. Marked by confidence in oneself; self-assured.
3. Very bold; presumptuous.
4. Obsolete Confiding; trustful.

Number 2 (in my humble opinion) describes me. CONFIDENT in myself and tribemates. You call it cocky, so be it, i can live with that - but i will still mark myself as confident rather than cocky - and no amount of dictionaries will change that lol

Anyway - the only way to knock that confidence is to be tested in game - so feel free to test it ;)

W1N tend to hype themselves, further than assurance in one's own skills. As for your presumptions, feel free to think that way. Your 100% is nothing, 100% would promote fact and unless you're reading from your crystal ball in your gypsy tent, it's more than likely you're wrong. Let us not forget, AK's still here after a lot of bashing. They lost a few players along the way, some of which joined LRAG. Now again they're on the same front.

Everyone in W1N??? Are you sure its not just pockets of W1N who are louder than others?

Once again lol - i am confident.

As for the AK comment - they are a failing tribe, always will be, your the ones who have to carry on here knowing there uselessness are on your side ;)

DeletedUser

The fact W1N dominate most rankings proves the W1N/Che!!! merge was beneficial to everyone(except enemies).

No, the merge was benificial to W1N. W1N gained core dominance which allowed them to concentrate on rim expansion.

Arent LRAG the same tribe who recruited a WHOLE tribe of there enemies (KA)??? We merged with one of the best - you merged with whoever would join ;)

I believe you may need to reconsider that statement. You are forgetting a lot of the KA members left to join AK. Now, to comment on LRAG's recruitment standards? W1N has taken from nearly all their enemies!

The fact still remains though - LRAG can not ever cope with more than 1 proper war. Remember now, ALL your efforts are being put onto our northern squad, only a squad of W1N is against you ;)

A W1N squad for the north. To have the entire W1N against LRAG there would be quite a size difference, now come on Stutzy! Although, if you feel you could divert everyone one of your members to our front away from every other front to ours?...

As for the AK comment - they are a failing tribe, always will be, your the ones who have to carry on here knowing there uselessness are on your side ;)

Again, that is your opinion. They haven't been completely useless to stand against CHE!!! and now W1N, yet they are still going on.

DeletedUser1942

No, the merge was benificial to W1N. W1N gained core dominance which allowed them to concentrate on rim expansion.

Right, so Che!!! never benefitted at all? Both tribes got exactly the same out of it, and formed to become a tribe no one can stop at this moment in time.

Its very silly to think that only the W1N side of the merge benefitted, considering both tribes were the dominant forces at the time.

Now, to comment on LRAG's recruitment standards? W1N has taken from nearly all their enemies!

Correct. W1N have recruited good members, members who will improve the tribe, good members.

LRAG recruited nothing more than fodder - always have, always will. Thats the difference you see, the members you recruit arent really that good - the members W1N recruit do turn out to be decent members.

To have the entire W1N against LRAG there would be quite a size difference, now come on Stutzy! Although, if you feel you could divert everyone one of your members to our front away from every other front to ours?

So hold on a minute - the whole of LRAG is actually against the northern squad and losing, LRAG as a whole are solely focusing on this northern squad now - so that does refute your comment regarding size difference and shows that it does not matter, as long as the know how is there.
In the very same way that ORC are losing to the western squad ;)

Again, that is your opinion. They haven't been completely useless to stand against CHE!!! and now W1N, yet they are still going on.

Opinions are valid on this forum are they not?

They have lost ground to each of them tribes, and even to LRAG - so they are nothing but fodder. Only, they are still W1N's fodder now ;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone actually give a toss about this thread???

I bet you leave open remarks on facebook like "oohh, what a terrible day i'm having" in a pathetic attempt to get someone to actually reply to you.

Get a life

oh btw, 1st n last post ( i think) or am i wrong??, maybe i can leave that open ended to get a response :), but pls don't.

DeletedUser2918

I bet you leave open remarks on facebook like "oohh, what a terrible day i'm having" in a pathetic attempt to get someone to actually reply to you.

Get a life

oh btw, 1st n last post ( i think) or am i wrong??, maybe i can leave that open ended to get a response :), but pls don't.

no one does really Colty. However having an external forum with a bit of life adds to the game for a lot of people and gives people something to read while waiting to send attacks etc etc.

So many thanks for your first and last post. Thanks for stopping by - its been a blast :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2961

And to make me reeeeeally smile, the whole reason this war started was because Lrag recruited a refugee - who, and this is where I'm laughing, is inactive!! Way to go again Lrag.

DeletedUser589

Get a life

Wow!! Talk about getting over stressed by a game . . . you do know this is a game right?? and therefore if reading my forum threads does not bring you enjoyment, then by all means do not read them...

I do love the irony of it all though, posting in a thread that has so clearly angered you stating if anyone actually cares? :lol: Ladies and gentlemen we have a genius amongst us!!

DeletedUser

Wow!! Talk about getting over stressed by a game . . . you do know this is a game right?? and therefore if reading my forum threads does not bring you enjoyment, then by all means do not read them...

I do love the irony of it all though, posting in a thread that has so clearly angered you stating if anyone actually cares? :lol: Ladies and gentlemen we have a genius amongst us!!

Now Luke, it certainly wouldn't be the first time a W1N member has been stressed over Tribalwars, so don't sit there with your halo :)

I do believe the fact with this thread is, no one does care. Everyone on the world is happy with their own business, this thread is an attempt for W1N to boast - which is why many are avoiding it. Compared to other threads about less serious topics, this thread is highly inactive which is against your wishes of injecting more activity.

DeletedUser

Your right , it is a W1N blows there own trumpet thread

TBH its obvious

Lets just let them blow all they like

It makes a change from sucking

DeletedUser

Your right , it is a W1N blows there own trumpet thread

TBH its obvious

Lets just let them blow all they like

It makes a change from sucking

LOL! I can't resist it, I just love winding Luke up in the end.

DeletedUser

I think as its a W1N pnp its supposed to be a blown our own trumpet thread. Or as we in W1N like to call it a "Lets listen to MP waffle drivel for hours thread".

DeletedUser589

LOL! I can't resist it, I just love winding Luke up in the end.

But im not wound up, I stated in my opening post that this is a W1N P&P piece, why cant we enjoy a bit of forum banter? it clearly managed to ruffle some feathers looking back over the posts so all in all was a good ten minutes spent!

Personally im more interested to hear what ORC council have to say about my other post in the other thread, They seem to be kicking players left right and centre in a desperate attempt to save stats . . .

DeletedUser1942

ORC council wont come on here lol - they are scared of a good debate, just as much as they are too scared to partake in the war aspect ingame ;)