The Myrmidons

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser12038

Well i thought u nobled the village then you got rimmed

DeletedUser10594

without milliseconds and 2v1 ? DoubleD did the work, not you. well done DoubleD, lionheart12456789 maybe you are going to attack one time alone. I hope it.

maybe more 5v2 (lionheart123, doubleD, adrianD, speedbarbar, noobs village)
I hope you are happy of this, alone you cant and you know it. you know also you wouldnt be able to win without adrian/dorin.

adrian/dorin you 2 are to nice, to give all forum titles, wins (golden cups) and premium points to him.
you 2 could get alone all wins, forum titles and oremium points. lio he cant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Awww another sore loser?? u and ur german pals called for me to show u whose server this is after you won the 1st 2 rounds of this tourny!! well I have come and shown you!! Run along now little wannabes! I will let you know when I'm not around so you and ur little mates can win a round again!!

DeletedUser12682

I would like to learn, I don't really have any preferences as to whom teaches me, I just wanna learn some more :)

DeletedUser

I would like to learn, I don't really have any preferences as to whom teaches me, I just wanna learn some more :)

I'll teach you until one of the pro's like lionheart, tobi, tropez ect take over. I can only back time to 600 milliseconds because of the lag with my internet here in South Africa. But i can teach you how to use scripts for sniping and back timing.

DeletedUser

Well, I could teach you - I'd give you some tips and tricks.
If you need help, you can call me via Skype.

DeletedUser12654

steffen , i wil teach him , please , am famous teacher ,..i taught domi -maths , his calculatiosns are so fast---

so to test i asked him few questions -

q1. how many mins = 4 hrs ?
ans(domi)- 4*60 = 460 mins :|
hence it proves am the best teacher of tw

DeletedUser12038

Navedu you the worst teacher ever, My german teacher could beat you in your own language

DeletedUser12038

Im from Denmark living in Denmark but we are teached in the german language..