The Nephilim Have Had Enough

DeletedUser

NEPH.jpg

The Nephilim are a tribe of honour.

We can take minimal provocation, we can handle insults. But downright arrogance of ordering us how to organise our tribe cannot be tolerated. This has also been the case towards our allies/brothers.

This has made wuffles angry

pink-poodle-toy410ok.jpg

He ate 2 postmen, and actually swallowed his chew toy. The time has come for Mr Wuffles to drop his disguise. The time of the Nephilim has come.

Dog_attack2.jpg

The Roman Empire was destroyed by it's arrogance and debauchery, the hordes of Barbarians burned and sacked the city of Rome.

The Nephilim wil stand by our brothers in ui.

We march to the gates of SPQR.

The last exit for the lost has been opened, please walk this way.

DeletedUser5857

Well done so original... its also a good thing to see that when we attack your tribe you just do nothing about it.. but when a bigger tribe comes to your aid you think you can stick in well neph i think my little toe has more confidence than all your tribe put together so 3 words ladies............... Bring it on

DeletedUser

Today you launched unprovoked attacks on K46, that was the last straw, please read what I have said before spouting more SPQR bile

DeletedUser5857

unprovoked ???? nothing is unprovoked in tribalwars just being in the game alone is provoking enough. So mr chief come back with a better comment next time because no matter what you say you will just always be a little ui lover. Also in my defence its just hard not to "spouting more SPQR bile" as i am amazing and so is my tribe.... couldn't say the same for you or your tribe though :) No hard feelings but neph = ui lovers............. however ui is a good tribe one with balls unlike your tribe.

DeletedUser

As I said let the games begin, NEPH and ui were to declare together my friend. However Ui went early that is all.

You obviously have no grasp on world politics if you knew nothing about our alliance

DeletedUser5857

Hate to burst your bubble mate but this game started a long time ago, we been nobling foolish villages from you for about a week now. But 2 on 1 i like the sound on them odds remember MH 3 on 1 then we did fine back then, only one tribe for SPQR to have a slight worry about and it is not your tribe my friend like me recall Nephs wars........... oh wait they haven't had any if they have it hasn't been against a decent tribe to fight back.

DeletedUser

Keep the insuls coming we will revisit this in a few weeks and then we will see who is right.

As of now I will not reply so do not bother, you really have nothing to say my friend other than insults. Iwill not get involved with this so post away.

PS

We are not MH, you will find no major war as NEPH have exised for precisely one month, again your grasp on history is quite amusing.

See ya in a couple of weeks Red Star, unless you have anything constructive or remotely accurate to post in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

terrbile Dec really dont get the Dog part :|

So you guys are like Ui: bishes now? :)

DeletedUser

terrbile Dec really dont get the Dog part :|

So you guys are like Ui: bishes now? :)

Secondly, exactly how much attention do you pay on these forums?

Maybe you should read the previous posts by NEPH and you may understand
the Dog part

Also, Remote we are nobody's bitches, SPQR are trying to smoke screen the fact that they have annoyed every neighbouring tribe with their arrogance.

This is how SPQR treat their neighbours:

Asute UK in his infinite wisdom and benevolence offered NEPH the chance to live if we booted approximately a quarter of our tribe and surrendered a significant part of K46 to SPQR.

The last time I saw a deal ie that was Adolf Hitler taking the Sudetenland of the Czechs.

Thebully boytactics of SPQR will no loner be tolerated.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser5450

you call that PnP ?? looks very familiar, no background on the original post... only "DOGS GONNA GET YOU" wow !!

i really do hope NEPH's bite is worse than your bark mate..... well maybe not, good luck SPQR

DeletedUser

Hate to burst your bubble mate but this game started a long time ago, we been nobling foolish villages from you for about a week now.
But...but... I thought someone was looking after my old villages :(

*glares around at everyone*

DeletedUser5450

now i know they are no longer NEPH, but thought i would post some stats here for you all to gaze at in wonder :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: Death{ Death}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jacks
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 6
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 336,055
Side 2: 58,076
Difference: 277,979

image.php

and thats since jacks was born.

hopefully this proves to those who still discount us that we are strong, and we are having a big impact on this war.

anyways here some more stats for SPQR.

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jacks
Players:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 20
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 210,070
Side 2: 178,305
Difference: 31,765

image.php

as you can see, SPQR not having such a great time of it as we are, but they are doing a great job considering they have ui: to deal with at the same time.

i know the stats dont look great for a month's work... but thats because Jacks are only just over a week old really. so this shows how jacks have been doing since there re-birth, out of the ashes that was NEPH.

and the answer... not so well :lol:

DeletedUser

i know the stats dont look great for a month's work... but thats because Jacks are only just over a week old really. so this shows how jacks have been doing since there re-birth, out of the ashes that was NEPH.

and the answer... not so well :lol:

Why not show stats for last week than? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5450

because i wanted to give a full account of jacks brief, yet eventful history. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think that Jacks is Jack (and why the hell does people keep posting on old threads)

DeletedUser

Just as a final addition to this thread, I thought I'd show the overall picture - including all tribes involved in the war (to my knowledge).

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR, Apoc-A, Apoc-C, Apoc-D, Apoc-F, Apoc-W, Death{, Death}, Egg
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jacks, ui:
Players:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 203
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 1,607,762
Side 2: 1,587,399
Difference: 20,363

image.php

Admittedly, this does include both sides taking the initiative and nobling as many inactive players from the other side as possible, thereby getting the best stats for the least resistance. Tribes have since joined the war and member counts have often changed (only temporarily in one instance). However, even these stats do not show the whole picture, but I'm sure you're all aware of that.

If we then take a look at just the last week of data, both sides have begun to settle into the motions of war and there are fewer inactive villages getting nobled to skew the results. Anyway, here's the info:

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR, Apoc-A, Apoc-C, Apoc-D, Apoc-F, Apoc-W, Death{, Death}, Egg
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 59
Difference: 33

image.php

Side 1: 233,138
Side 2: 397,443
Difference: 164,305

image.php

Next week may be different, I wouldn't know. We shall have to wait and see.

P.S. For those hard-liners out there who object to the Apoc family being included, despite their involvement in proceedings, here is the data for the last week with them omitted:

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR, Death{, Death}, Egg
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 17
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 218,163
Side 2: 123,275
Difference: 94,888

image.php

Overall, I'd say things are still pretty even throughout. Just by looking at the above stats, it doesn't seem as if any side has a huge upper hand at this early stage. Only time will tell.