The New Speed Mod.

DeletedUser

Raised starts are for noobs who have not learned how to play the game. 1 a week is enough, but other than that, no thanks.

DeletedUser12407

but the tension is higher because everybody can easily attack you and its not that easy to win as other rounds

DeletedUser10594

Raised starts are for noobs who have not learned how to play the game. 1 a week is enough, but other than that, no thanks.

not really, skill must be shown with many villages, not only with one village

DeletedUser12038

So your acc manager can build your troops? so 1 noble is enough to take a village? Playing deffence until someone attack you? Is that a way to play this game whit skills?

DeletedUser

to be true you are a noob , may be who just blaber about raised rounds :p

DeletedUser12038

to be true you are a noob , may be who just blaber about raised rounds :p

First of all. You are completely ignorant, duceback & bad. All your spam topics about "Uhh i want raised rounds uhhh uuhhh" 1 Topic is enough so just stop please its annoying, you are annoying!

"Only offence best tactic"

Dude its funny how your always deffence every single raised round from start. This HC Spear rush and waiting for someone to attack you before you can strike back isent that a little to boring? But i agree 100 loyality whit a noble makes no way to snipe or deff up if your offence i think it should be like 25 a noble then constant noble price? Maybe some changed in that!

This is only my opinion.

DeletedUser12564

whatever? you are bragger of anything

No Tobi is good player but not best. I like rounds 26p start maybe 2 villa. Noble 25 constant and price constant. Maybe this for 6 hours then I am done.

If o/Team want competition with 10 village start then go to .se where that is very often on weekdays. 4hrs 11/10 villages start with 20-20-20 pits no acad etc… but watch out for Vince he wins every single .se round he won't like new comers :/

DeletedUser

haha , you have no idea mate , he is a kid :p
Whatever rounds you have seen him playing with that name is ,for the time being, his temporary account user abdilahia

DeletedUser

hmmm fair enough , you are most probably a kid of 16 years

DeletedUser10594

So your acc manager can build your troops? so 1 noble is enough to take a village? Playing deffence until someone attack you? Is that a way to play this game whit skills?

I dont like rounds where its enough to take a village with 1 noble, I like it when 4nobles are enough to take a village.
in that 5v5 round my tribe vs your tribe my tribe won, I asked to make the loyalty normal^^
if I hadnt you would cry :D

DeletedUser

dude your annoying, what you say is just meaningless just remain quite till you have something good to actually say. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser12564

I think that's about .uk speeders 3 - 0 .Man Of The Universe.

I can't be bothered to argue, when you use google translate to fight back, learn English properly then speak in forums. What nationalit originally?

DeletedUser

I belong to uranus and am an alien 25 years old , surviving on pp. and some good words of ctrl alt elite

kevinmak

Reaction score
I think that's about .uk speeders 3 - 0 .Man Of The Universe.

I can't be bothered to argue, when you use google translate to fight back, learn English properly then speak in forums. What nationalit originally?

He's Indian, it's Navendu.