The Nuke-Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Perhaps this doesn't warrant another thread, I personally don't think it does. Alas, I'd rather be called an attention whore for making another thread than to derail the only decent thread in these forums as Nuke seems bound and determined to do.

So here you have it Nuke, load up your slander cannons and get ready to fling your mud. I'm sure you feel really cool sitting on that rank 2 account you got handed, and the tribe you already killed... :icon_rolleyes:

see willo I tried to be nice which I was. I am not mad at all, it called an opinion.

Willo I have been in tribe much much better then yours or the majority you have been in. I have lead better tribes then you ever have, you can not try to pull experience over it.also don't even let me get started on how big of a noob, yes a noob you are in the whole playing skill area.

Discord

I have grown about 70K since I got the reduaram account meaning in the last 6-8 days I have outgrown what you have since you started(you even have a co-player).

just like in W36 when you made a family instead of fighting to save troops? making perfect logic now.

Also I never said rank 2 was your goal in recruiting, I said you took 2nd by recruiting, next time actually read what I wrote before making more idiotic posts.

You accused us of being "rumbles play thing" and carry on to bring up irrelevent facts about me to this world in an attempt to discredit me. Yes, I take offense to a person whose only accomplishment on this world is being gifted a top 5 account and recruiting a tribe of refugees trying to talk trash about circumstances he has absolutely no clue about. Take the moral high road, I don't really care. Unlike you, I don't need any sort of public support to make you look foolish, the public already thinks it warchilly. :)lol:)

Yes, and I also started 3 weeks later than the rest of the world genius. As for growth, it's a rather known fact that one grows faster and more with more villages. It's also a rather known fact that the core is much more densely populated. Whereas you have targets within a few hours, targets the size of what you noble regularly, I have to go 12+ hours out. Don't talk smack about being given an account. I quite frankly don't care how cool you think you are for being given a rank 2 account and letting it fall to fourth.

That was a thread about top 20 tribes, not your personal vendetta against me for pushing your pathetic tribe to the curb. Now you have your own little thread to dicuss my shortcomings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. funny, willo this is baiting and trollish lol
2. its my opinion of the top 20, you replied off-topic and tried to derail the thread.
3. you suck at playing wherever with or without a co-player.
4. killed the tribe? I know how to manage time, I set it up as freaks fell apart and decided to screw around, I told them I would leave the tribe up and going until they found a new spot because I didn't have time.
5. considering when I got the account it had no full nukes, no noble trains, and just lost a lot of troops I think I am doing decent, without me by now the account would have been deleted.
6. I can't help if you appear to be rumble's play thing.
7. I love how you avoided everything I wrote in that post except the playing skill subject.

you didn't push any tribe willo. you will always be pathetic at tribalwars, go back to something your decent at like making wooden bows at school:icon_rolleyes:

Now quit being so obsessed over, your already trying to turn this world all about me which I wouldn't like. there is such things as private messages. try using them next time instead of trolling.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

1. funny, willo this is baiting and trollish lol
I can safely say you took almost every opportunity you had to bash Willo and by extension Jungle so that is very hypocritical of you.
3. you suck at playing wherever with or without a co-player.
And this makes his opinion completely invalid?
5. considering when I got the account it had no full nukes, no noble trains, and just lost a lot of troops I think I am doing decent, without me by now the account would have been deleted.
Oh? Thats not what I've heard...
6. I can't help if you appear to be rumble's play thing.
And where are you pulling this completely ridicilous conclusion out of? We are independent tribe and in no way are doing anything Rumble wants, we don't even have any diplomacy with them.
7. I love how you avoided everything I wrote in that post except the playing skill subject.
Funny, I managed to read you insulting his playing and in matter of fact every other aspect of playing TW. He just addressed it.
you didn't push any tribe willo. you will always be pathetic at tribalwars, go back to something your decent at like making wooden bows at school:icon_rolleyes:
Resulting to borderline personal insults now?

Now quit being so obsessed over, your already trying to turn this world all about me which I wouldn't like. there is such things as private messages. try using them next time instead of trolling.
Hypocrisy at it's finest. You join this world and start bashing Willowain with your forum posts right off the bat, you should listen to your own advice:icon_wink:

Regards,
Nuke

Regards,
-Fox

DeletedUser

Well before I quit playing myself and Joe was up to about 5-7 fullish nukes and 2 noble trains.
So unless Joe mass nuked the people around him and you somehow lost 8 nobles worth of coins the statement above is a total fail.

You have failed with the account at the end of the day and you are on here blaming it on me and Joe? please get a grip of yourself.
I think we was only 30k points behind Lodda and now your what 200k points.. please just say that you haven't had the time to play or that your internet has been down. Not some lame excuse that you had no troops and no nobles. :icon_cry:

Edit:
I can add in Nukes defence that the account would have been deleted.

DeletedUser

I can safely say you took almost every opportunity you had to bash Willo and by extension Jungle so that is very hypocritical of you.

it was my opinion of the top 20 tribes, your nothing more then willos pet, there was no hypocritical comments there.

did I say that?
Oh? Thats not what I've heard...

get better hearing aids then?
And where are you pulling this completely ridicilous conclusion out of? We are independent tribe and in no way are doing anything Rumble wants, we don't even have any diplomacy with them.

did I say you have diplomacy? no. like I said it was my opinion, instead your leader and his little obsession over me made a thread.
Funny, I managed to read you insulting his playing and in matter of fact every other aspect of playing TW. He just addressed it.

I am thinking you misread what I wrote or you have extremely bad English(not insulting her spelling or grammar KV). he avoided my comments about everything BUT the playing TW part.
Resulting to borderline personal insults now?

No, just friendly advice/

Hypocrisy at it's finest. You join this world and start bashing Willowain with your forum posts right off the bat, you should listen to your own advice:icon_wink:

did I now? do your homework next time troll.

ok, I have a lot better stuff to do then reply to trolls, if you want to chat, hit me up on skype.

Well before I quit playing myself and Joe was up to about 5-7 fullish nukes and 2 noble trains.
So unless Joe mass nuked the people around him and you somehow lost 8 nobles worth of coins the statement above is a total fail.

You have failed with the account at the end of the day and you are on here blaming it on me and Joe? please get a grip of yourself.
I think we was only 30k points behind Lodda and now your what 200k points.. please just say that you haven't had the time to play or that your internet has been down. Not some lame excuse that you had no troops and no nobles. :icon_cry:

Edit:
I can add in Nukes defence that the account would have been deleted.

umm ask joe even, there wasn't a full train or nuke anywhere. there was 1 almost full(like around 29 farm) and it wasn't 30K behind lodda when I got it.

DeletedUser

Nuke, you were perfectly content to carry this conversation on as an off-topic derailment of hte top 20 tribes thread, now that I took the thread to a medium for the world to see, you want this made private? Too bad I blocked you on skype again after such gems as:

[1:45:54 PM] Nuke911 says: you acted as a child who got his feeling hurts so you decided to make a thread about me
[1:45:58 PM] Willo|Discord says: You talked about past worlds which have no bearing on this, you called us Rumble's pets
[1:46:03 PM] Nuke911 says: is this anger from W25 and W36 left over?
[1:46:20 PM] Nuke911 says: you are rumbles pet
[1:46:25 PM] Willo|Discord says: really? Care to prove that?
*Note here how as soon as I ask him to prove things, he changes subject*
[1:46:36 PM] Nuke911 says: I brought up past worlds where you have failed(so every world you have played)

[1:47:47 PM] Nuke911 says: no, I have made pleanty [of arguments]
[1:47:47 PM] Willo|Discord says: grow up and play the game
[1:47:54 PM] Nuke911 says: but as the child you are
[1:48:02 PM] Nuke911 says: you plug your ears and go "lalalalalala"

[1:48:36 PM] Nuke911 says: last I heard you were making toy bows at school
[1:48:39 PM] Nuke911 says: Yes, I do
[1:48:42 PM] Willo|Discord says: I made a bow at home
[1:48:44 PM] Willo|Discord says: in my spare time

When I asked him to explain his calling of us Rumble's pets, he quickly changes to topic to yet another insult.

And then he goes on to call me a child when he is in actuality several years younger. Very mature Nuke.

See, the problem with arguing with nuke is that he gets a scrap of a story, and blows it out of proportion. For instance the toy bow "incident". He read a skype conversation in World 36 about how I discussed my construction of a crossbow out of everyday junk. He now uses this as a basis to insult me.

Call me a jerk for posting a skype conversation, but this quite eloquently shows Nuke's intentions. He has some sort of pent up vendetta against me, and now deigns to assault me and my tribe in whatever way he can. To say I could care less would be a lie. It very deeply interests me as per what set Nuke on this attack against myself and Jungle. (If one would like to see the conversation in it's entirety, I will gladly screeny and show it. Certain parts are a tad "explicit" however, as there are no rules against language in skype, and some words just don't quite cut the bacon in some circumstances. Yes, I did edit a few curse words and bracketed in subjects where I had to cut pieces out for them to make sense. Again, if you want to see the entirety, you can. I wouldn't want to be accused of falsifying a conversation.)

To say this thread is a personal obsession of mine would be silly, as Nuke quite evidently tried to post slander about Jungle by making numerous claims about myself and my tribe. So Nuke, you seem to have had something to say. Please, say it.

DeletedUser

Oh god, seriously... Why do you even bother putting this up here.

You have a problem with nuke, get over it. There is a block function. If this is not enough, you can have your e-***** contests via mail.

And why are you trying to take the high ground by saying that nuke is:

A - a bad player
and
B - lead fail tribes

I don't think I have ever see you do well with an account, and I have certainly seen many of your tribes fail and get owned.

Now seriously, get over yourself. No one cares about your argument.

DeletedUser

Oh god, seriously... Why do you even bother putting this up here.

You have a problem with nuke, get over it. There is a block function. If this is not enough, you can have your e-***** contests via mail.

A - a bad player
and
B - lead fail tribes

I don't think I have ever see you do well with an account, and I have certainly seen many of your tribes fail and get owned.

Clearly you did not read the thread. First of all, A and B are both what Nuke accused me of being/doing.

This isn't simply about me, this is about Nuke who seems to have accused Jungle publicly of numerous things, namely of being a family tribe of Rumble and/or their Pets. He then accused us of mass-recruiting for ranks. He has also tried on multiple occasions to convince players to spy for him.

Clearly there are people who do care about the argument, so I'll get over myself later maybe.

DeletedUser2118

Nuke, you were perfectly content to carry this conversation on as an off-topic derailment of hte top 20 tribes thread, now that I took the thread to a medium for the world to see, you want this made private? Too bad I blocked you on skype again after such gems as:

done, now lets move on :)

DeletedUser

it was my opinion of the top 20 tribes, your nothing more then willos pet, there was no hypocritical comments there.

Fine I'll clarify it for you, you accused Willo of baiting but thats exactly what you did in your 'opinion of top 20 tribes'.

About that pet comment...
Now you're doing the same thing, you're just dismissing what I say because I'm in the same tribe?

get better hearing aids then?
I didn't think it would be that hard to connect this with the post right below :icon_neutral:

did I say you have diplomacy? no. like I said it was my opinion, instead your leader and his little obsession over me made a thread.
Just to point it out to you in case you've forgotten, you started taking potshots at Willo in almost every chance you could, which also later on carried over to Jungle. You're the one with obsession apparently.

I am thinking you misread what I wrote or you have extremely bad English(not insulting her spelling or grammar KV). he avoided my comments about everything BUT the playing TW part.
Seems I did misread, my bad.

did I now? do your homework next time troll.
Just check your last posts yourself if you don't believe me.

DeletedUser

[1:45:54 PM] Nuke911 says: you acted as a child who got his feeling hurts so you decided to make a thread about me
[1:45:58 PM] Willo|Discord says: You talked about past worlds which have no bearing on this, you called us Rumble's pets
[1:46:03 PM] Nuke911 says: is this anger from W25 and W36 left over?
[1:46:20 PM] Nuke911 says: you are rumbles pet
[1:46:25 PM] Willo|Discord says: really? Care to prove that?
*Note here how as soon as I ask him to prove things, he changes subject*
[1:46:36 PM] Nuke911 says: I brought up past worlds where you have failed(so every world you have played)

[1:47:47 PM] Nuke911 says: no, I have made pleanty [of arguments]
[1:47:47 PM] Willo|Discord says: grow up and play the game
[1:47:54 PM] Nuke911 says: but as the child you are
[1:48:02 PM] Nuke911 says: you plug your ears and go "lalalalalala"

[1:48:36 PM] Nuke911 says: last I heard you were making toy bows at school
[1:48:39 PM] Nuke911 says: Yes, I do
[1:48:42 PM] Willo|Discord says: I made a bow at home
[1:48:44 PM] Willo|Discord says: in my spare time

here is the full skype convo, let me edit out all the swearing willo did first, he has some anger problems you know.(I think I got it all)
[1:42:53 PM] Nuke911 says: willo
[1:42:59 PM] Nuke911 says: if you wish to talk do it here
[1:43:14 PM] Nuke911 says: don't troll and make obsessive threads on the public forums
[1:43:30 PM] Nuke911 says: I know you wish to make this world about me but I wish not
[1:44:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: you made your move
[1:44:26 PM] Willo|Discord says: And quite frankly, you're the one who deigns to make his every post about me
[1:44:31 PM] Willo|Discord says: now you have a thread dedicated to them
[1:44:42 PM] Nuke911 says: see willo thats it, after everyone knew back in W36 and sooner you were still unknown to everything
[1:44:45 PM] Nuke911 says: also I didn't
[1:44:52 PM] Nuke911 says: I posted my opinion about the top 20
[1:44:56 PM] Willo|Discord says: no
[1:44:59 PM] Nuke911 says: you reacted poorly
[1:45:01 PM] Willo|Discord says: you included multiple jabs at me
[1:45:06 PM] Willo|Discord says: and I responded as you expected
[1:45:16 PM] Nuke911 says: you acted as a child who got his feeling hurts so you decided to make a thread about me
[1:45:19 PM] Willo|Discord says: You talked about past worlds which have no bearing on this, you called us Rumble's pets
[1:45:23 PM] Willo|Discord says: what the **** did you expect?
[1:45:24 PM] Nuke911 says: is this anger from W25 and W36 left over?
[1:45:28 PM] Willo|Discord says: right
[1:45:37 PM] Willo|Discord says: I hold a grudge 6 months later
[1:45:41 PM] Nuke911 says: you are rumbles pet
[1:45:47 PM] Willo|Discord says: really? Care to prove that?
[1:45:57 PM] Nuke911 says: I brought up past worlds where you have failed(so every world you have played)
[1:46:08 PM] Willo|Discord says: really
[1:46:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: every world?
[1:46:13 PM] Nuke911 says: [1:45:37 PM] Willo|Discord says: I hold a grudge 6 months later

exactly
[1:46:15 PM] Willo|Discord says: last I checked, Evil did rather well
[1:46:21 PM] Nuke911 says: until they met a war
[1:46:25 PM] Willo|Discord says: learn to sarcasm first of all
[1:46:28 PM] Willo|Discord says: yes, they met a war on every side
[1:46:28 PM] Nuke911 says: and how quickly did they fall apart?
[1:46:43 PM] Willo|Discord says: woo! What failure
[1:46:44 PM] Willo|Discord says: "
[1:46:49 PM] Nuke911 says: you guys feel apart so fast, all what you did in W36 was make a family
[1:46:49 PM] Willo|Discord says: I'm done with your games Nuke
[1:46:56 PM] Willo|Discord says: Nuke
[1:46:58 PM] Willo|Discord says: that's your only f****** argument
[1:46:59 PM] Nuke911 says: Willo
[1:47:02 PM] Willo|Discord says: "I made family"
[1:47:04 PM] Willo|Discord says: I'm sick of your s***
[1:47:08 PM] Nuke911 says: no, I have made pleanty
[1:47:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: grow the f*** up and play the game
[1:47:15 PM] Nuke911 says: but as the child you are
[1:47:23 PM] Willo|Discord says: Nuke
[1:47:24 PM] Nuke911 says: you plug your ears and go "lalalalalala"
[1:47:25 PM] Willo|Discord says: you're twelve
[1:47:34 PM] Willo|Discord says: I don't want to hear you calling anyone a child again
[1:47:39 PM] Nuke911 says: [1:47:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: grow the **** up and play the game

have, and I can actually play it well unlike you.
[1:47:47 PM] Willo|Discord says: Yes, you can be given an account you tool
[1:47:48 PM] Nuke911 says: Willo, do you have a job even?
[1:47:51 PM] Willo|Discord says: do you?
[1:47:58 PM] Nuke911 says: last I heard you were making toy bows at school
[1:48:01 PM] Nuke911 says: Yes, I do

And then he goes on to call me a child when he is in actuality several years younger. Very mature Nuke.

Umm willo, last I checked your 15, I am 16. not several years younger :S when you said I was twelve I thought you were merely trying to insult me. Also I am older last I checked unless i'm wrong?

See, the problem with arguing with nuke is that he gets a scrap of a story, and blows it out of proportion. For instance the toy bow "incident". He read a skype conversation in World 36 about how I discussed my construction of a crossbow out of everyday junk. He now uses this as a basis to insult me.

actually I believe I said that was pretty cool in the slype room when you said it, don't forget how you invited me into Evil's chat room :D

Call me a jerk for posting a skype conversation, but this quite eloquently shows Nuke's intentions. He has some sort of pent up vendetta against me, and now deigns to assault me and my tribe in whatever way he can. To say I could care less would be a lie. It very deeply interests me as per what set Nuke on this attack against myself and Jungle. (If one would like to see the conversation in it's entirety, I will gladly screeny and show it. Certain parts are a tad "explicit" however, as there are no rules against language in skype, and some words just don't quite cut the bacon in some circumstances. Yes, I did edit a few curse words and bracketed in subjects where I had to cut pieces out for them to make sense. Again, if you want to see the entirety, you can. I wouldn't want to be accused of falsifying a conversation.)

umm I posted my opinion of the top 20 tribes, you came in and made a thread about me personally. your saying I have a vendetta? I truly feel sorry for you. you are so blinded by your own ego its sad.

To say this thread is a personal obsession of mine would be silly, as Nuke quite evidently tried to post slander about Jungle by making numerous claims about myself and my tribe. So Nuke, you seem to have had something to say. Please, say it.

besides the fact your an obsessed troll who is ruining what little rep he had left? nothing else really what I haven't said.

you can have your e-***** contests via mail.

I wrote him on skype as you can see above(though he edited parts out) and then he blocked me. I think he enjoyed spamming W3 with a pointless thread about me. I take it as a compliment that I mean soooo much to him <3

Clearly you did not read the thread. First of all, A and B are both what Nuke accused me of being/doing.

This isn't simply about me, this is about Nuke who seems to have accused Jungle publicly of numerous things, namely of being a family tribe of Rumble and/or their Pets. He then accused us of mass-recruiting for ranks. He has also tried on multiple occasions to convince players to spy for him.

Clearly there are people who do care about the argument, so I'll get over myself later maybe.

I never asked anyone to spy, I tried to get celph to leave.
I never accused you of mass-recruiting for ranks, quit your lying.

which also later on carried over to Jungle. You're the one with obsession apparently.

I made a opinion about the top 20 tribes.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Because I think this is an interesting thing when looked at, I decided to have a look see at some of Nuke's previous posts. Here's a brief list and interpretation of many of his digs at me:

Russki, I would just let it go, its willo your arguing with, meaning you argue with him and he will drag you to his level.

Now onto the war. My opinion is Jungle will win it, freaks have shown they are pathetic, selling out your members? thats just low. unless willo decides to make another family like W36, freaks will be gone within 2 weeks.

A dig that I simply ignored, as I felt that it had no relevance to the thread at the time. Right... You clearly put the past behind you didn't you Nuke?

You then carry on to mock me for what happened in World 36? Nearly 6 months ago? What does that have to do with whether or not we'd have defeated Freaks or not? Note, I did not respond to this dig.

thats why if you plan to declare war you stack the villages in/near the enemy

He assumed that because Egg finally fought back, and they encountered some success that we were too incompetent to know what to do in a war...

I have to hand it your members are pretty loyal :p(I can't believe I just complimented Willo)

He finds it hard to believe that Jungle members are loyal, or that I am worthy of being complimented? Note, this is shortly after I called him out via mail for trying to convince celph titled to join his tribe or spy for him. Once again, I did not respond..

*me laughs at willo*

oops not the point of the topic, my bad.(jk willo <3)

Right, "sarcasm", how original... "Lets laugh at nubs who think they can lead tribes. Another un-called for dig disguised as sarcastic humor.

2. Jungle - will drop back to 3rd and end up being rumbles play thing. as of now I see them basically as rumbles academy(in my opinion). willo has never lead a successful tribe or loyal members but so far his members are pretty loyal, so who knows maybe this tribe will be successful. Willo made a thread declaring war on freaks and flaming the tribe/leaders for being willing to leave their tribe and join jungle and leave freaks to fall apart, o wait that still happened and jungle took them in :S kinda confused.(took 2nd by recruiting a "bunch" recently)

Oh, and the catalyst arrives. After several digs, a mail in which Nuke knowingly recruited our refugees after I specifically told him that we would act if he chose to take that course of action, and the recent disbanding of his tribe, Nuke decides to share his opinion. Lets take this all in steps, shall we?

By this, he foreshadows to the fact that he is joining RA... Woohoo! You can join RA and push them up above us. Props to you, I already said that the rank is of little consequence.

Here is the bit I took offense to... He accuses Jungle of being incapable of making it on their own, and then carries on to accuse us of being Rumble's academy. All of this after numerous digs at me personally for leading a "family tribe" on World 36... He does all of this without showing any proof whatsoever of his claim. I don't read the dictionary on a regular basis, but I'm fairly certain there's a word for that... It's called slander...

He makes a completely subjective statement clearly looking to bait me into disagreement. Clearly I disagree, as do many members of tribes I have lead in the past, many of whom have asked to join my recently announced premade.

He then accuses me of being a hypocrite for declaring war on freaks and then accepting the leaders into the tribe a week or two afterward, once they had proven themselves of being worthy of joining Jungle. One can appreciate someone without approving of every action they make Nuke.

He then accuses us of recruiting for the sole purpose of gaining ranks... After having been top 20 with some of the fewest members (after RA I believe) for some time...

see willo I tried to be nice which I was. I am not mad at all, it called an opinion.

Willo I have been in tribe much much better then yours or the majority you have been in. I have lead better tribes then you ever have, you can not try to pull experience over it.also don't even let me get started on how big of a noob, yes a noob you are in the whole playing skill area.

Discord

I have grown about 70K since I got the reduaram account meaning in the last 6-8 days I have outgrown what you have since you started(you even have a co-player).

just like in W36 when you made a family instead of fighting to save troops? making perfect logic now.

Also I never said rank 2 was your goal in recruiting, I said you took 2nd by recruiting, next time actually read what I wrote before making more idiotic posts.

Now here he makes his first open insult of me. He starts off by putting himself above me. "He has been in better tribes than mine, or the majority I have been in. Good one bud, I never said he hadn't been, I said he'd never led, or been in one with his own accounts. He then calls me a noob because I started 13th November 2009 as opposed to the Reduaram account's 19th October 2009. (For those interested, that's about a 26 day difference) and have less points than him... :icon_neutral: Now, I am not going to make the claim, as I really don't know for certain, but I am fairly certain that a month head start gives a few advantages... Lets see where the Reduaram account was 4 weeks ago:
image.php
So essentially, he accused me of being a noob for growing (at first glance, I may be a tad off) about as fast as his account grew.

Another family tribe dig

Then he accuses me of making idiotic posts.

Alright Nuke and company, you've accused me of being obsessed. Show me where before the catalyst, I responded to Nuke once in public. While I am not a saint, eventually enough is enough. I chose today as the day where enough is enough. Nuke, prove your claims, please do. Prove me to be a liar, pathetic player, pathetic leader, and pathetic person. So far I have grown about the same pace as your account did, my tribe is ranked third, whereas yours died, and you've yet to prove that we're "Rumble's pets" as you say. As for past world's follies, need I remind everyone of the warchilly/Agent Smith chronicles?

Edit: Hate to give him an argument, but I will take this into account: Yes, I am aware the Reduaram account had some tribulations at the start, and the is not taken into account in the graph... Nor do I take into account it's place in the core, which could arguably be a boon, or a curse. I am going purely off of growth, not taking into account outside influences. Then again, Nuke really had nothing to do with any of those factors anyway.

DeletedUser

M'gosh... he bait this, he bait that...May I appeal...

Lets change the topic of this thread to Nuke - The Bait

Easy, and everyone will be content. Whatmore, everything will be on topic.. (yay?)

DeletedUser

M'gosh... he bait this, he bait that...May I appeal...

Lets change the topic of this thread to Nuke - The Bait

Easy, and everyone will be content. Whatmore, everything will be on topic.. (yay?)

Hpw hav they gone off topic?

They are still farting in each others faces like children. It's classic.

Keep going

*popcorn*

I am going to side with Discord on this one though, tha Nuke bloke seems to just throw anything in, he was saying something about w13 or somehing? Who cares about w13, this is w3 the last time i checked.

DeletedUser

What is the point of this thread? You two have personal issues with eachother, no-one cares. You should be man enough to deal with it yourself. GET OVER IT.
Its getting boring now, some entertainment at beginning tho. :)
One question joining RA is it because you want jungle to go 3rd?

DeletedUser

I read W3 forums everyday however tonight I felt like creating a forum account.

First this thread is futile and yes to this:

Alas, I'd rather be called an attention whore for making another thread than to derail the only decent thread in these forums as Nuke seems bound and determined to do.

Yes this is what attention whores do.

Worse than that, you feel like the only decent thread is being derailed, therefore you created a new thread that only serves the purposes of having a 1vs1 argument that won't lead anywhere, since you'll keep your opinion/point of view and same will happen to Nuke. By creating this thread your derailing argument fails, because if we all did what you're doing which is creating a thread for a personal fight UK3 forums would be DERAILED of their main purpose, discuss the world happenings. Things like this can be solved on skype... :icon_rolleyes: I believe that has proven above you both have skype, why not make some good use of it?!...

Then we go to Nuke. I've seen Willo playing w25, and w36. This is Uk3, knock yourself out mate, there is a problem with induction and I'll put it bluntly so that you can understand, random eg. "just because a football team has won every game until now, that doesn't mean the team will win the next game they're playing", the analogy applies for tribal wars, just because a player is very good or really bad, it doesn't mean that they will be really good or really bad at their next world. And the "jokes"/wannabe sarcasm you've been throwing at Willo are about his past worlds and his skills which accordingly to my analogy and to Hume what you're saying is trash in logic fields. D.Hume has devastated induction, read something about that. :icon_wink:

Yes you're right.

A - a bad player
and
B - lead fail tribes

No you're wrong that's what Nuke/Smite is trying to do and if you really didn't care about his argument you wouldn't be replying, you would simply ignore it lol. Nice try tho :icon_razz:

Once again I like to put things bluntly, yes you've made this strictly about you and Nuke, aside from Nuke there's no one questioning Jungle skills.

This thread has been blessed with teh seal of failure!
5pgadh.jpg

This isn't a random picture :icon_cool: I actually agree with you Willo HOWEVER, you lose all your integrity, when you claim you don't want to derail a thread and then you go on and create a thread that won't contribute to the forums but will only lead in chit chat. Reason why you're hitting yourself in the face :) /Picture of the cat. This should be taken to skype.

Cheers

DeletedUser

This isn't a random picture :icon_cool: I actually agree with you Willo HOWEVER, you lose all your integrity, when you claim you don't want to derail a thread and then you go on and create a thread that won't contribute to the forums but will only lead in chit chat. Reason why you're hitting yourself in the face :) /Picture of the cat. This should be taken to skype.

Cheers

Please elaborate on how by making a new thread to address all of the "points" Nuke has made against myself and Jungle since rejoining the world do I lose integrity? These forums are known as the Politics and Propaganda forums for a reason. Nuke decided to embed slander and mud in numerous posts across several threads. Slander that I ignored at the time, because I figured he was benign. Finally he tried to pass an outright lie off as fact, and I addressed him outright, so as no one would actually believe him. fallacy when presented as fact can at some points, be very disruptive.

Though it may not seem it, I am fairly certain this is within the rules, as it has a political based topic, Nuke accused myself, Jungle, and Rumble of partaking in commonly frowned upon activity, and then followed up with personal assault. There have been crazier threads made in the past that have passed, and I have not insulted Nuke in any way. I have simply dismantled his arguments. As per constructive, I think it is very constructive. We see the side of Nuke he doesn't want the world to notice. Here is the general problem: He begins by releasing misinformation. If allowed to fester, misinformation becomes accepted fact. The easiest way to address misinformation, is to well, address it in as public a way, and to clearly disprove it as clearly as possible. Otherwise there is this misinformation that can come back and bite you later, and that's never a nice thing to have happen. Perhaps the medium wasn't as nice, and perhaps I should have addressed his misinformation first and foremost, but I expected him to have evidence to prove his claims.

Perhaps I'll give a bit lighter of a contribution next time I post, alas, after personal jabs and misinformation for the last several days, I felt it did warrant addressing all of the issues Nuke has brought up. He seems not to be interested in actually substantiating his claims so again, this may be worthless. If Nuke doesn't respond in 24 hours (more than enough time to gather his evidence and make his case) then this thread should be closed.

DeletedUser1508

This is the only thing in this thread that I feel that I can comment on. The account had lost a few nukes, yes. I had been planning to quit for a few days, and so was basically just throwing them around. However, it did have one totally full nuke left, along with a bunch of other's that were 'in growth' :icon_wink:

Also, the account had about 7-8 nobles, with the packets for a few more (I think).

It wasn't in top shape, like I had it before I had decided to leave, but it was definitely not weak. Looking at the Reduaram growth chart in this thread, it is actually pretty clear when I stopped playing properly (about two and a half weeks ago). At that stage, I was 30-40k behind Status.Quo, and about 40k ahead of rank 2 (from memory).

So Nuke, sorry to burst your bubble, but you haven't actually done anything extraordinary with the account, only played it at the average rate of most top 20 accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.