The Nuke-Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the only thing in this thread that I feel that I can comment on. The account had lost a few nukes, yes. I had been planning to quit for a few days, and so was basically just throwing them around. However, it did have one totally full nuke left, along with a bunch of other's that were 'in growth' :icon_wink:

Also, the account had about 7-8 nobles, with the packets for a few more (I think).

It wasn't in top shape, like I had it before I had decided to leave, but it was definitely not weak. Looking at the Reduaram growth chart in this thread, it is actually pretty clear when I stopped playing properly (about two and a half weeks ago). At that stage, I was 30-40k behind Status.Quo, and about 40k ahead of rank 2 (from memory).

So Nuke, sorry to burst your bubble, but you haven't actually done anything extraordinary with the account, only played it at the average rate of most top 20 accounts.

I didn';t start playing 2 and a half weeks ago though, lodda had a nicer lead when I started but you were still like 20K ahead of 3rd. I don't recall a full nuke but meh.

ya it did have 7 or so nobles but no trains.(by the time I had everything sent up you killed off the train)

I never said I did anything extraordinary though, I said decent.

@willo

in 3 paragraphs you said my name 7 times even when your not responding to me, I won't be baited by you, if you wish to troll me your free to but please don't make pointless threads dedicated to me. That is all.

DeletedUser

Please elaborate on how by making a new thread to address all of the "points" Nuke has made against myself and Jungle since rejoining the world do I lose integrity? These forums are known as the Politics and Propaganda forums for a reason. Nuke decided to embed slander and mud in numerous posts across several threads. Slander that I ignored at the time, because I figured he was benign. Finally he tried to pass an outright lie off as fact, and I addressed him outright, so as no one would actually believe him. fallacy when presented as fact can at some points, be very disruptive.

You're creating a thread for your own purpose and to defend yourself from Nuke attacks how can you that is constructive for the entire forum?! That's ridiculous and hypocritical. What you're doing here is no more no less that trying to defend your rep, we both know this could have been solved on skype.

How do you lose your integrity? You're basing the reason you created this thread in a fallacy. You started this thread claiming you didn't want to derail The Top 20 Tribes thread because it was a decent thread, so you just go and "derail" the forums of their main purpose which is not 1vs1 argument.

And yes this forums are known as the Politics and Propaganda, however the name of the forum is "forum.tribalwars.co.uk" not, "forum.personalwars.co.uk" and so addressing a personal issue to the forum is being egocentric.

As per constructive, I think it is very constructive.

If you really believe this thread is constructive then your ego is bigger than your intelligence. I'll elaborate, this thread is a 1vs1 argument, you created it because you wanted to "answer" Nuke "attacks", you could've done it by e-mail, etc, this has no relevance to the world, now to the point, how come a fight between 2 guys is constructive in a forum used by hundreds of uk3 players?! It isn't constructive don't try to fool yourself lol.

We see the side of Nuke he doesn't want the world to notice. Here is the general problem: He begins by releasing misinformation. If allowed to fester, misinformation becomes accepted fact. The easiest way to address misinformation, is to well, address it in as public a way, and to clearly disprove it as clearly as possible. Otherwise there is this misinformation that can come back and bite you later, and that's never a nice thing to have happen. Perhaps the medium wasn't as nice, and perhaps I should have addressed his misinformation first and foremost, but I expected him to have evidence to prove his claims.

Perhaps I'll give a bit lighter of a contribution next time I post, alas, after personal jabs and misinformation for the last several days, I felt it did warrant addressing all of the issues Nuke has brought up. He seems not to be interested in actually substantiating his claims so again, this may be worthless. If Nuke doesn't respond in 24 hours (more than enough time to gather his evidence and make his case) then this thread should be closed.

It seems you worry a lot more than you should about him, making a thread just makes this issue look even more ridiculous.

Mate, I agree with you about him misinforming people, but you could have answered in a civilized way in the top 20 tribes because what he did was to give his opinion about the top 20 tribes, and he is entitled to that, you didn't have to resort to this kind of post so that you could enlighten the world about his slander.

Personal jabs is what this is all about, just read your skype conversations, lol. :icon_wink:

Cheers! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You can't derail the forums... :icon_neutral: If you don't like a thread, don't read it. It's that simple really, I don't like the Julii vs Swine Flu thread. That doesn't mean it is derailing the forums, it simply means that it does not interest me.

Whereas if this argument carried over in the Top 20 thread, then it would be derailing a thread that people like. This way, if you think that this thread is childish and what-not, then you can ignore it much easier than if we had been spamming the top 20 thread.

DeletedUser

You can't derail the forums... :icon_neutral: If you don't like a thread, don't read it. It's that simple really, I don't like the Julii vs Swine Flu thread. That doesn't mean it is derailing the forums, it simply means that it does not interest me.

Whereas if this argument carried over in the Top 20 thread, then it would be derailing a thread that people like. This way, if you think that this thread is childish and what-not, then you can ignore it much easier than if we had been spamming the top 20 thread.

Oh my god! *Facepalm*

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/DERAILED
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/derail

I've even made it clear that this is "forum.TRIBALWARS.co.uk" not "forum.PERSONALWARS.co.uk" if the main purpose of the forum is to discuss the Politics and Propaganda of TRIBES and the WORLD itself not personal fights and you bring up a personal fight to the forums then yes you're derailing the forums from their main purpose, because this type of thread simply doesn't belong here, whether I like it or not.

Besides your comparison with the Julii vs Swine Flu thread sucks, why? Because that thread belongs in this forum it's about the world, not a personal fight between two players.

3rd option, you don't derail the forums from their main purpose, you don't derail the Top 20 thread you just take it to skype. Sounds good? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you cut the "Fail, Facepalm" BS that no-one really thinks is funny or a good way to express your own opinion and actually considered the other side of the coin for a minute or so you might actually see this thread in another light. However boring or disinteresting Willo's and Nuke's spats may be, this thread is serving a purpose and is not actually derailing the forums as Willo has already explained. I'm sick of the forums turning into 1v1's, much like yourself it seems but consider this thread as a post of enlightening information, or a quick stand off now in vain hope that the trolling will end here.

See Nuke may claim that he's not trolling, infact went as far to say that he never trolls when I was talking to him. Yet funnily enough, there is a multitude of posts where he clearly shows his distaste for Willo/Discord and is doing it by slandering his playing abilities and ability to lead a tribe. I and a few others, are not just going to sit back and let him try smear whatever reputation we have as a tribe. No, we're just going to show our opinion on it and on him, attempting to shoo away the troll without causing to much damage to the forums. Sure, this 1v1 could take place o n skype, and probably has many, many times before and yes, I guess it's a shame that this has had to come on here but without it, the easily swayed minds might actually listen to nuke's slander and hear it as an unbiased opinion on us and Willo himself.

So take it as you will. I guess I'm just viewing this thread as a warning of the same old crap that I've seen on any world forum where nuke has a problem with someone there.

DeletedUser

Cutting the fail/facepalm parts just because other people don't like it would be hypocritical because I believe it is a good way to express what I felt in that moment, and it would be cynical if I said I didn't think this thread is a failure and believe me I still do.

The rest of your post we both agree, this could have been taken to skype, solved there and end of the deal.

My utmost point is that if we all did this kind of threads just because of personal fights/1vs1 arguments which is all this thread is about to be honest, (no one aside from Nuke is questioning Jungle qualities or the lack of them) the forums would be a place of trolling, bashing, flaming, spamming, etc etc. So lets cut the crap, if Willo and Nuke have problems just solve them privately because discussing what Nuke said or what Willo said right here won't change a thing since we all know, Nuke will stand by his word and Willo will do the same..

It's not how you or how I view the thread, is what the thread is about and like I've said this isn't about Jungle it is about Nuke and Willo.

Cheers, Tom!
TehBigBangTheory

P.S-> I've sided with Willo/Discord on this fight, I just don't agree with the measures taken to solve his problem with Nuke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cutting the fail/facepalm parts just because other people don't like it would be hypocritical because I believe it is a good way to express what I felt in that moment, and it would be cynical if I said I didn't think this thread is a failure and believe me I still do.

The rest of your post we both agree, this could have been taken to skype, solved there and end of the deal.

My utmost point is that if we all did this kind of threads just because of personal fights/1vs1 arguments which is all this thread is about to be honest, (no one aside from Nuke is questioning Jungle qualities or the lack of them) the forums would be a place of trolling, bashing, flaming, spamming, etc etc. So lets cut the crap, if Willo and Nuke have problems just solve them privately because discussing what Nuke said or what Willo said right here won't change a thing since we all know, Nuke will stand by his word and Willo will do the same..

It's not how you or how I view the thread, is what the thread is about and like I've said this isn't about Jungle it is about Nuke and Willo.

Cheers, Tom!
TehBigBangTheory

P.S-> I've sided with Willo/Discord on this fight, I just don't agree with the measures taken to solve his problem with Nuke.

Sure, maybe I wasn't clear enough though. It's likely this will never sort it's self out if its on skype or on the forums. This thread I don't believe was to win one over in an e-peen fight though. More to heed a warning on the way Nuke works.

DeletedUser

Oh my god! *Facepalm*

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/DERAILED
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/derail

I've even made it clear that this is "forum.TRIBALWARS.co.uk" not "forum.PERSONALWARS.co.uk" if the main purpose of the forum is to discuss the Politics and Propaganda of TRIBES and the WORLD itself not personal fights and you bring up a personal fight to the forums then yes you're derailing the forums from their main purpose, because this type of thread simply doesn't belong here, whether I like it or not.

Besides your comparison with the Julii vs Swine Flu thread sucks, why? Because that thread belongs in this forum it's about the world, not a personal fight between two players.

3rd option, you don't derail the forums from their main purpose, you don't derail the Top 20 thread you just take it to skype. Sounds good? :icon_wink:

The way you deduce what Willo' says each time and ignore what he explains VERY clearly to you actually made me lol. :)
Willo' posted this thread, to deduce Nuke's claims, to ensure nobody actually believed his hollow words.
Willo's also called out for Nuke to substantiate his claims, with evidence of what he says, Nuke hasn't returned with such proof, perhaps multiplying the effect of what Willo' wants here, what Nuke says, from an unbiased view, looking through this thread seems to be BS. :)

DeletedUser

here is the full skype convo, let me edit out all the swearing willo did first, he has some anger problems you know.(I think I got it all)
[1:42:53 PM] Nuke911 says: willo
[1:42:59 PM] Nuke911 says: if you wish to talk do it here
[1:43:14 PM] Nuke911 says: don't troll and make obsessive threads on the public forums
[1:43:30 PM] Nuke911 says: I know you wish to make this world about me but I wish not
[1:44:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: you made your move
[1:44:26 PM] Willo|Discord says: And quite frankly, you're the one who deigns to make his every post about me
[1:44:31 PM] Willo|Discord says: now you have a thread dedicated to them
[1:44:42 PM] Nuke911 says: see willo thats it, after everyone knew back in W36 and sooner you were still unknown to everything
[1:44:45 PM] Nuke911 says: also I didn't
[1:44:52 PM] Nuke911 says: I posted my opinion about the top 20
[1:44:56 PM] Willo|Discord says: no
[1:44:59 PM] Nuke911 says: you reacted poorly
[1:45:01 PM] Willo|Discord says: you included multiple jabs at me
[1:45:06 PM] Willo|Discord says: and I responded as you expected
[1:45:16 PM] Nuke911 says: you acted as a child who got his feeling hurts so you decided to make a thread about me
[1:45:19 PM] Willo|Discord says: You talked about past worlds which have no bearing on this, you called us Rumble's pets
[1:45:23 PM] Willo|Discord says: what the **** did you expect?
[1:45:24 PM] Nuke911 says: is this anger from W25 and W36 left over?
[1:45:28 PM] Willo|Discord says: right
[1:45:37 PM] Willo|Discord says: I hold a grudge 6 months later
[1:45:41 PM] Nuke911 says: you are rumbles pet
[1:45:47 PM] Willo|Discord says: really? Care to prove that?
[1:45:57 PM] Nuke911 says: I brought up past worlds where you have failed(so every world you have played)
[1:46:08 PM] Willo|Discord says: really
[1:46:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: every world?
[1:46:13 PM] Nuke911 says: [1:45:37 PM] Willo|Discord says: I hold a grudge 6 months later

exactly
[1:46:15 PM] Willo|Discord says: last I checked, Evil did rather well
[1:46:21 PM] Nuke911 says: until they met a war
[1:46:25 PM] Willo|Discord says: learn to sarcasm first of all
[1:46:28 PM] Willo|Discord says: yes, they met a war on every side
[1:46:28 PM] Nuke911 says: and how quickly did they fall apart?
[1:46:43 PM] Willo|Discord says: woo! What failure
[1:46:44 PM] Willo|Discord says: "
[1:46:49 PM] Nuke911 says: you guys feel apart so fast, all what you did in W36 was make a family
[1:46:49 PM] Willo|Discord says: I'm done with your games Nuke
[1:46:56 PM] Willo|Discord says: Nuke
[1:46:58 PM] Willo|Discord says: that's your only f****** argument
[1:46:59 PM] Nuke911 says: Willo
[1:47:02 PM] Willo|Discord says: "I made family"
[1:47:04 PM] Willo|Discord says: I'm sick of your s***
[1:47:08 PM] Nuke911 says: no, I have made pleanty
[1:47:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: grow the f*** up and play the game
[1:47:15 PM] Nuke911 says: but as the child you are
[1:47:23 PM] Willo|Discord says: Nuke
[1:47:24 PM] Nuke911 says: you plug your ears and go "lalalalalala"
[1:47:25 PM] Willo|Discord says: you're twelve
[1:47:34 PM] Willo|Discord says: I don't want to hear you calling anyone a child again
[1:47:39 PM] Nuke911 says: [1:47:09 PM] Willo|Discord says: grow the **** up and play the game

have, and I can actually play it well unlike you.
[1:47:47 PM] Willo|Discord says: Yes, you can be given an account you tool
[1:47:48 PM] Nuke911 says: Willo, do you have a job even?
[1:47:51 PM] Willo|Discord says: do you?
[1:47:58 PM] Nuke911 says: last I heard you were making toy bows at school
[1:48:01 PM] Nuke911 says: Yes, I do

Umm willo, last I checked your 15, I am 16. not several years younger :S when you said I was twelve I thought you were merely trying to insult me. Also I am older last I checked unless i'm wrong?

Being gifted an account doesn't make you a good player, I really am not aware of your previous achievements or such, and I do not care enough to find out about them. As far as I am aware, you're a half decent player. Allbeit one that isn't very articulate. Willo's actually 16, two months older than myself. (And yes, I am 16). ;)
So err, last you checked, you were WRONG.

On the basis that Willo' can not play well, or lead a successful tribe, I feel he will prove you wrong in time.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you cut the "Fail, Facepalm" BS that no-one really thinks is funny or a good way to express your own opinion and actually considered the other side of the coin for a minute or so you might actually see this thread in another light. However boring or disinteresting Willo's and Nuke's spats may be, this thread is serving a purpose and is not actually derailing the forums as Willo has already explained. I'm sick of the forums turning into 1v1's, much like yourself it seems but consider this thread as a post of enlightening information, or a quick stand off now in vain hope that the trolling will end here.

See Nuke may claim that he's not trolling, infact went as far to say that he never trolls when I was talking to him. Yet funnily enough, there is a multitude of posts where he clearly shows his distaste for Willo/Discord and is doing it by slandering his playing abilities and ability to lead a tribe. I and a few others, are not just going to sit back and let him try smear whatever reputation we have as a tribe. No, we're just going to show our opinion on it and on him, attempting to shoo away the troll without causing to much damage to the forums. Sure, this 1v1 could take place o n skype, and probably has many, many times before and yes, I guess it's a shame that this has had to come on here but without it, the easily swayed minds might actually listen to nuke's slander and hear it as an unbiased opinion on us and Willo himself.

So take it as you will. I guess I'm just viewing this thread as a warning of the same old crap that I've seen on any world forum where nuke has a problem with someone there.

you do know me posting my opinions could have never hurt your rep as much as Jungle are now, your "calling" out a player who started W3.uk about a week ago. KingT if you forgot my "crap" proved willo a liar in W36 how many times? ya thats what he thought.

I am free to post my opinions, if jungle wishes to become my person trolls, go join the NFA I hear they may have openings.

The way you deduce what Willo' says each time and ignore what he explains VERY clearly to you actually made me lol. :)
Willo' posted this thread, to deduce Nuke's claims, to ensure nobody actually believed his hollow words.
Willo's also called out for Nuke to substantiate his claims, with evidence of what he says, Nuke hasn't returned with such proof, perhaps multiplying the effect of what Willo' wants here, what Nuke says, from an unbiased view, looking through this thread seems to be BS. :)

unbias? thats BS. it was an OPINION thread? is everyone in Jungle to dimwitted to understand the world opinion? do I honestly need to look it up for you guys?

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Being gifted an account doesn't make you a good player, I really am not aware of your previous achievements or such, and I do not care enough to find out about them. As far as I am aware, you're a half decent player. Allbeit one that isn't very articulate. Willo's actually 16, two months older than myself. (And yes, I am 16). ;)
So err, last you checked, you were WRONG.

On the basis that Willo' can not play well, or lead a successful tribe, I feel he will prove you wrong in time.

I was "WRONG" about what? if I wish to split hairs, when is willos bday :D

I never said I was a good player, if you ask anyone I say a little above decent or just decent.Also I know getting gifted an account doesn't make me good.(otherwise mohit/yuvin would be 1337)

Like I said, all what Jungle is doing right now is making themsselves look bad by making trollish useless topics. Grow up and get over your obsession, if need be rename your tribe Nuke like Risk did in W39, maybe that will get the attention you guys are wanting from me <3:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You make me lol, I'm not deducing what Willo' says each time, I've been making statements on how this thread should have been solved on skype, apparently you don't understand that.

What Nuke says appears to be BS, awesome, I've sided with Willo on that since the beginning, but I'll reiterate in order for you to understand, yes Willo is right about Nuke, no this wasn't the best way to solve things.

DeletedUser

You make me lol, I'm not deducing what Willo' says each time, I've been making statements on how this thread should have been solved on skype, apparently you don't understand that.

What Nuke says appears to be BS, awesome, I've sided with Willo on that since the beginning, but I'll reiterate in order for you to understand, yes Willo is right about Nuke, no this wasn't the best way to solve things.

right about me how? that I posted my opinions in the top 20 opinion threads?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you do know me posting my opinions could have never hurt your rep as much as Jungle are now, your "calling" out a player who started W3.uk about a week ago. KingT if you forgot my "crap" proved willo a liar in W36 how many times? ya thats what he thought.

I am free to post my opinions, if jungle wishes to become my person trolls, go join the NFA I hear they may have openings.

unbias? thats BS. it was an OPINION thread? is everyone in Jungle to dimwitted to understand the world opinion? do I honestly need to look it up for you guys?

I was "WRONG" about what? if I wish to split hairs, when is willos bday :D

I never said I was a good player, if you ask anyone I say a little above decent or just decent.Also I know getting gifted an account doesn't make me good.(otherwise mohit/yuvin would be 1337)

Like I said, all what Jungle is doing right now is making themsselves look bad by making trollish useless topics. Grow up and get over your obsession, if need be rename your tribe Nuke like Risk did in W39, maybe that will get the attention you guys are wanting from me <3:icon_rolleyes:

Regarding Willo's lying, all I remember were the silly little spats you two loved so much. Constantly trying to get one over each other in a dramatic e-peen war which resulted in, nothing. It would be nice I s'pose if this world doesn't go down the same route.

Jungle aren't "calling out" anyone. Willo made a thread.
Jungle isn't trolling you. 4 members of Jungle have commented in a thread about you.

There is no obsession with you Nuke, infact, quite the opposite. Aren't you the one that begged to get an invite just to get at Willo? Since you're so good with the definition of opinion, maybe you should have considered that it is in fact your opinion, Jungle are making themselves look bad. Wouldn't want you to go generalising for the whole world now would we? :icon_wink:

Lastly nuke, I'm not wanting to throw mud back and forth but I find it very ironic that you can call us trolls. I mean, where in your head did it make sense that we are trolling you but you are not trolling us? Ironically again, if Willo made this thread to get some attention from you, I think he got it. Might want to invest in a stress ball :lol:.
Lemme guess though, even though it was your opinion that this thread was made just to get your attention, you went right ahead and came here anyway? As I said over a week ago to you:
[10/12/2009 18:27:15] KingT - Jungle.: and trolls like you just can't resist

Frankly, I feel stupid writing this down, it sounds like we're in a playground - "you're a troll, no you're a troll". Hopefully we can just call it quits ey? P.S. I think you are a good player. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Really, is that why the only people who took you seriously was your own tribe? And a lot of them even think you're a joke? Again, this is UK3, not World 36, if you really want to go down that road Warchilly, we can.

We're quite aware of what an opinion is, it is the manner in which you said it, and then your response to my asking you to substantiate your "opinion" you can't make a baseless claim and not expect to be asked to substantiate it. :icon_neutral:

That's where you're wrong.

Smite. said:
I have grown about 70K since I got the reduaram account meaning in the last 6-8 days I have outgrown what you have since you started(you even have a co-player).

You clearly claimed that because you have a n account that you admit was given to you with packets for 7 nobles, and that you are currently growing faster than a rim account, that you're the better player. Whereas I have proven to you that you clearly are not if we wanted to look at facts, but then again you don't work with facts.

If we both agree that being gifted an account doesn't entitle you to some sort of special treatment, than drop your holier than thou attitude, since clearly you're not. :icon_wink:

That's a good idea, I'll run that by the Family Council. I like the sound of Nuke'm, Nuke'r, and Nuke'd

DeletedUser

nice edit :p you repeated what you did last time, and to let you know there is a delete button :icon_wink:

Regarding Willo's lying, all I remember were the silly little spats you two loved so much. Constantly trying to get one over each other in a dramatic e-peen war which resulted in, nothing. It would be nice I s'pose if this world doesn't go down the same route.

Jungle aren't "calling out" anyone. Willo made a thread.
Jungle isn't trolling you. 4 members of Jungle have commented in a thread about you.

There is no obsession with you Nuke, infact, quite the opposite. Aren't you the one that begged to get an invite just to get at Willo? Since you're so good with the definition of opinion, maybe you should have considered that it is in fact your opinion, Jungle are making themselves look bad. Wouldn't want you to go generalising for the whole world now would we? :icon_wink:

Lastly nuke, I'm not wanting to throw mud back and forth but I find it very ironic that you can call us trolls. I mean, where in your head did it make sense that we are trolling you but you are not trolling us? Ironically again, if Willo made this thread to get some attention from you, I think he got it. Might want to invest in a stress ball :lol:.
Lemme guess though, even though it was your opinion that this thread was made just to get your attention, you went right ahead and came here anyway? As I said over a week ago to you:

Frankly, I feel stupid writing this down, it sounds like we're in a playground - "you're a troll, no you're a troll". Hopefully we can just call it quits ey? P.S. I think you are a good player. :icon_biggrin:

I tried "discussing" it with willo on Skype but he had his immature swearing fit and blocked me(like he did before but this time he swore less)

Really, is that why the only people who took you seriously was your own tribe? And a lot of them even think you're a joke? Again, this is UK3, not World 36, if you really want to go down that road Warchilly, we can.

We're quite aware of what an opinion is, it is the manner in which you said it, and then your response to my asking you to substantiate your "opinion" you can't make a baseless claim and not expect to be asked to substantiate it. :icon_neutral:

That's where you're wrong.

You clearly claimed that because you have a n account that you admit was given to you with packets for 7 nobles, and that you are currently growing faster than a rim account, that you're the better player. Whereas I have proven to you that you clearly are not if we wanted to look at facts, but then again you don't work with facts.

If we both agree that being gifted an account doesn't entitle you to some sort of special treatment, than drop your holier than thou attitude, since clearly you're not. :icon_wink:

That's a good idea, I'll run that by the Family Council. I like the sound of Nuke'm, Nuke'r, and Nuke'd

not sure why I am going to feed the trolls but meh. KingT brought up past worlds, I was merely replying.

Willo, I am a better player, its rare I see you even in the top 100 :S or top 500 for that matter.

Now I have been responding to you cause you like to dodge the majority of what I say, you repeat what you say before and make threads about me. Willo that is being a troll. I pity Jungle that they are being drug into this with you petty vendetta and obsession with me.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Willo, I am a better player, its rare I see you even in the top 100 :S or top 500 for that matter.

Talk about blowing your own trumpet.
As somebody previously said, patterns aren't set in stone.

DeletedUser1511

The sad thing is Nukes so called 'playing skills' suck, how one can attempt to flame another person, when they themselve suck i do not know.
Maybe leave out the playing skill flames and discuss who is the better leader ?

DeletedUser

right about me how? that I posted my opinions in the top 20 opinion threads?:icon_rolleyes:

No, right about your flaming and bashing, I've seen you on .net lol.

I remember quite well W25. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The sad thing is Nukes so called 'playing skills' suck, how one can attempt to flame another person, when they themselve suck i do not know.
Maybe leave out the playing skill flames and discuss who is the better leader ?

Meh. I'd rather be lead by Willo' than Nuke from what I've seen.
At least he seems educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.