The Nuke-Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1511

Meh. I'd rather be lead by Willo' than Nuke from what I've seen.
At least he seems educated.
I thought this was a thread at which we laugh at how much they are making themselves look like fools, whilst we can guide the arguement, we cannot take sides :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Here I was, merrily viewing the forums and I thought oh god.. another "which Nuke is better LC or HC" type debate.. hop on to post my opinion and woah mass flame war.. interesting.. very interesting.

DeletedUser

Meh. I'd rather be lead by Willo' than Nuke from what I've seen.
At least he seems educated.

just because you try to make an argument without any sense and I called you out on it does not make willo educated. Willo can't even have a discussion on skype without going into a swearing fit, that truly shows his skills.

@TehBigBangTheory
and ofc whenever I bring up past worlds willo and trolls say this isn't W** its W3.uk. also speaking of W25. I recall Willo asking for an alliance from me and getting turned down.

@wardyuc

I suck? wow. I still have no idea who you are and I doubt you know me that well or have seen me play., notsure you can honestly make that accusation. Also from case(sp?) evidence I believe it is obvious who is the better leader.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

just because you try to make an argument without any sense and I called you out on it does not make willo educated. Willo can't even have a discussion on skype without going into a swearing fit, that truly shows his skills.

@TehBigBangTheory
and ofc whenever I bring up past worlds willo and trolls say this isn't W** its W3.uk. also speaking of W25. I recall Willo asking for an alliance from me and getting turned down.

Mail me personally if you want to discuss W25, I remember Who?, CHAOS, FEDx, Why?...

OH, I also played that world :lol:

I've got to side with your only good argument, "Willo can't even have a discussion on skype without going into a swearing fit" that is actually the only thing you've proven so far, right? :icon_wink: Now you just need to prove your other 30 pleadings...

DeletedUser

I've got to side with your only good argument, "Willo can't even have a discussion on skype without going into a swearing fit" that is actually the only thing you've proven so far, right? :icon_wink: Now you just need to prove your other 30 pleadings...

Actually, if we wanted to get technical, I am currently having 8 without swearing fits. :icon_wink: Perhaps the better interpretation would be Willo can't even have a discussion with Nuke without going into a swearing fit... I am rather friendly to most everyone else on my skype.

DeletedUser

I thought this was a thread at which we laugh at how much they are making themselves look like fools, whilst we can guide the arguement, we cannot take sides :icon_wink:

That is your choice. I decided to take a side.
Nuke, you called me out?
Hrrmmmm, where?
But talking about me not making sense..
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser5542

Aww and i thought this thread might have been something interesting and tribal wars related like talking about different ways of making a nuke. instead it´s just people slagging each other off *again*. Now do I have to start my own flame war in order to keep this on topic or will you let me off this time?

I thought twice about commenting. Firstly becuase I feared becoming an object of ire as has happened previously when people have disagreed with my opinion and secondly I wasn´t sure if it was worth bumping. But as somone has just commented the second point is invalid and hopefully know one will feel the need to retaliate.

Please can people try and be a little less inclined to start name calling, acusing people of hipocracy and digging things up that happened in the past. It´s bad enough when threads end up heading that way but to *make* a thread just for a flame war is rediclous. Who are you trying to embaress?

I *know* there are some very good nice people on here but this kind of thread really doesn´t encorage people to get involved or show the community in a good light. Do the fair thing and let this thread die (or put it down). Is it really that hard to argue with each other in pms or via msn or do your egos really need troops to rally around your banners?

DeletedUser

I have grown about 70K since I got the reduaram account meaning in the last 6-8 days I have outgrown what you have since you started(you even have a co-player).
To be fair, I know Willo's co-player and she's more of a hindrance than any kind of help.
One step forward, two steps back kind of thing.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I tried "discussing" it with willo on Skype but he had his immature swearing fit and blocked me(like he did before but this time he swore less)

Nice. Great way to completely disregard all those points I made and come up with something that I said was completely irrelevant anyway. Never mind, I guess that small irrelevant reply fits with your argument better. Oh, and it would only be "feeding the trolls" if you actually countered anything worth while.

not sure why I am going to feed the trolls but meh. KingT brought up past worlds, I was merely replying.

If anyone thinks I am dragging up old worlds here then sure, try and flame me for it. I think you will find that it was actually yourself that brought up old worlds, I was merely sick of your trolling.

DeletedUser

[pp]I think this has gone on long enough. Each side has had opportunity to speak and it just keeps going in circles. If you think it should be reopened, mail me and give good reasoning.

Closed[/pp]

Status
Not open for further replies.