The Official Interviews of UK3

DeletedUser

what happened to the huge over needed title we had :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hmmm... Don't you think a mod should delete all the posts here? :D

DeletedUser

Not to be hatin' on the leaders of tribes or anything, but it seems that the leaders are the ones always getting the interviews. I would be interested in hearing someone else's opinion on the goings-on of the world.

DeletedUser

But it's much more fun to make fun of the leaders >:) Although that's not such a bad idea o_O

DeletedUser

Rena's Group isnt really a tribe id say and i hope she Pwns <3 lol

DeletedUser

OKAY, PLEASE NO SPAM IN HERE. INTERVIEWS WILL BE BEGINNING THIS WEEK. B&C, I WILL INTERVIEW SOME LESSER CHARACTERS.

cpas

DeletedUser

Oh my.. lets see if he says something new...

EEW!! Underline less please?

DeletedUser

Interview made me lol. Yes Predator made a good decision going under an alias, i know alot of very great players want t rim him due to a little incident involving HATE.

DeletedUser

Interview made me lol. Yes Predator made a good decision going under an alias, i know alot of very great players want t rim him due to a little incident involving HATE.

Who can i interview to get to the bottom of this?

DeletedUser

[19:40:45] Predator: I only made it as a spur of the moment type thing last week. I expect the most sucessful tribes have anything from 4-8 weeks planning put into them.

Don't know about that.. i have barely ever recieved questions before the settings came out, which gives much less time then that. I can say that RA was assembled over 2 days, and the name was chosen yesterday night.

DeletedUser

Don't know about that.. i have barely ever recieved questions before the settings came out, which gives much less time then that. I can say that RA was assembled over 2 days, and the name was chosen yesterday night.

He said the most successful. Nothing has happened yet.