The Official Interviews of UK3

DeletedUser

He said the most successful. Nothing has happened yet.

I know what he said. :icon_razz: Just like him, I was making a general statement not only about UK3 but incuding other worlds. And, from my experience most successful tribes don't plan anything before settings are known.

DeletedUser

Interview made me lol. Yes Predator made a good decision going under an alias, i know alot of very great players want t rim him due to a little incident involving HATE.

I had to go and speak to players to find out about this one; was new to me.

DeletedUser

Different guy. Im still trying to bribe Abstraction into playing again. But i do recognize you.
Abstraction was a beast, he should come back :( and Pervis, I am nosy so why do yall want to rim Predetor?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

thats been playing at me to but also i was wondering how many of you are there quite a few lol

DeletedUser

and Pervis, I am nosy so why do yall want to rim Predetor?:icon_redface:

Not our way to publicly provide reasons for anything we do. Predator is not the primary reason why we're here. The settings are.
But as far as making life difficult for him goes, I feel even he will admit, he has it coming. And he'll get his.

Bah, the other guy was Abstraction anyways :icon_razz:

Child In Time ?

DeletedUser

Im geussing you an lisa are in intro to haha pred marked all his enemies like that still will be interesting and i hope u do well pervie / well not you but lisa :p

DeletedUser

^^ Grrr... Can't you keep our plans a secret for just 2 seconds?? :p

DeletedUser

[16:15:53] Abstract: I cannot say the names of such players, but there are some players who i wouldn't class as medium standard

Lol that'll be little ol' me then ;) got to admit i'm definately not the greatest player ever to grace TW and defo not upto the high standards of the rest of DARTS but am active and extremely keen to learn and the guys in the tribe are awesome for learning off.

DeletedUser

Yeh, thats all you need. If you're active and willing to learn, you'll be a good player in no time ;)

Wasn't just you though, you were in STD! weren't you.