The response from Flux...

DeletedUser

Doesn't change the fact that you are just being annoying, trying to unravel an argument by a player who wrote the said post in another completely different forum, its just cheap, and a typical troll thing to do. Stop hounding people and get an account which isn't some secret alias 26 point acc on the rim.
Annoying you, the "Flame-king" of UK1, the man whose Ego knows no boundries, I find that hard to believe.

Yes Hot Fusion did say that post in a different forum but she did say she was leaving ALL FORUMS. I was just reminding her of that.

As to the account business, what difference does it make?

DeletedUser

The fact that some of the most respectable posters of this world want you gone so we don't have to waste minutes of their lives reading your stupid posts.

DeletedUser

The fact that some of the most respectable posters of this world want you gone so we don't have to waste minutes of their lives reading your stupid posts.

Ah.....Adellions' Mini-me, I wondered how long it would be before you arrived.

People are not forced to read my posts and they have probably wasted enough time reading yours. All I did was remind Hot Fusion that she said she was leaving the forums. If you have a problem with that, then talk to someone who cares, because I don't.

DeletedUser

You care enough to deadicate your entire reply to me. "Adellions' Mini-me", yes really. /Sarcasm.

DeletedUser

Ah.....Adellions' Mini-me, I wondered how long it would be before you arrived.

People are not forced to read my posts and they have probably wasted enough time reading yours. All I did was remind Hot Fusion that she said she was leaving the forums. If you have a problem with that, then talk to someone who cares, because I don't.

You don't remind people of posts they made in other forums not related to UK1. Its not proper forum etiquette, especially as you as quoting from an MSG forum, which is highly off-topic as it is. Are you a stalker or something? Does it give you pride to stalk people like HF and score a cheap shot with a quote from another wholly irrelevant forum? Get a life kid.

DeletedUser

You don't remind people of posts they made in other forums not related to UK1. Its not proper forum etiquette, especially as you as quoting from an MSG forum, which is highly off-topic as it is. Are you a stalker or something? Does it give you pride to stalk people like HF and score a cheap shot with a quote from another wholly irrelevant forum? Get a life kid.
I've never been one for etiquette, too many airs and graces. I spoke the truth and it seems you can't handle it.
As for the "Get a life kid" insult, you're making a couple of assumptions there aren't you? Both of them wrong by the way. To be honest, I didn't expect much better, you do seem to be all noise and no substance. Or as Dubby the Mule would say... An empty vessel makes the most noise, as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

I've never been one for etiquette, too many airs and graces. I spoke the truth and it seems you can't handle it.
As for the "Get a life kid" insult, you're making a couple of assumptions there aren't you? Both of them wrong by the way. To be honest, I didn't expect much better, you do seem to be all noise and no substance. Or as Dubby the Mule would say... An empty vessel makes the most noise, as the saying goes.

Quoting DubbyTheMule doesn't do you any favours. Whether or not you are a kid, you act like a right brat. I don't care what your personal opinion is on etiquette, don't be a git.

DeletedUser

Quoting DubbyTheMule doesn't do you any favours. Whether or not you are a kid, you act like a right brat. I don't care what your personal opinion is on etiquette, don't be a git.
All I've ever done is speak the truth and all you can do is insult me, it's not my fault you can't handle it. Perhaps you should take anger management lessons.

DeletedUser

Annoying you, the "Flame-king" of UK1, the man whose Ego knows no boundries, I find that hard to believe.

Yes Hot Fusion did say that post in a different forum but she did say she was leaving ALL FORUMS. I was just reminding her of that.

As to the account business, what difference does it make?

Just for the record, I said THE forums. Who are you to decide what I meant?

Didn't move away very far, did you?

Didn't you know it's cool to make goodbye threads and then simply not leave? Also, are you stalking me? That's illegal you know.

I need to get some sits in other tribes asap! This is an awesome rule!

I can't see how that would help anyone. If they noble anything of the tribe of which you have a sit you are attacking them with, then it's valid to include that tribe as I mentioned. :/

All I've ever done is speak the truth
Have you considered comedy yet?
and all you can do is insult me, it's not my fault you can't handle it. Perhaps you should take anger management lessons.

Lol'd at the irony

DeletedUser

All I've ever done is speak the truth and all you can do is insult me, it's not my fault you can't handle it. Perhaps you should take anger management lessons.

No, you don't speak the truth, you speak the brown stuff. Poopinmouth?

DeletedUser

Hot Fusion you return once again. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was cool to say goodbye and then not go. I may have to try that one myself!!
Trust me, I'm not stalking you, I think putting needles under my fingernails would be more enjoyable.
As for the comedy, well I think I better leave that to Adellion. The "speak the brown stuff. Poopinmouth?" was very nearly funny, but I guess it will go down better when he repeats it tomorrow in the playground!

DeletedUser

I was unaware that I had left in the meanwhile... Or maybe I did... somewhere... in your little beautiful world :>

Seems like you didn't get I wasn't being serious with that answer, even though I tried to make it as obvious as possible, I'll remember to add some special note just for you next time. To make matters worse, that was the only part you even replied to. :3

DeletedUser4320

Quoting DubbyTheMule doesn't do you any favours.

The saying stand well on its own fountain of reasonableness as the saying goes. That the clique of internal self admiration and back clapping doesn't take a proper schooling in debates well and hold grudges towards the poster doesn't change that.

DeletedUser

I was unaware that I had left in the meanwhile... Or maybe I did... somewhere... in your little beautiful world :>

Seems like you didn't get I wasn't being serious with that answer, even though I tried to make it as obvious as possible, I'll remember to add some special note just for you next time. To make matters worse, that was the only part you even replied to. :3
Maybe it should be me who has to leave you special notes because I wasn't serious with my reply. As to answering the rest, if I made the assumption that when you said THE FORUMS you meant ALL FORUMS and that is incorrect then I apologise. Apart from that, I believe I replied to everything that concerned me.

DeletedUser

I like Footinmouth's presence, it keeps the forums active, Adellion is a noob.

HF is cool xD And dubby is well, i'll let the sayings do the doing.

Sorry of going off topic, in an already hijacked thread :>