The response from Flux...

DeletedUser

Rena it wouldn't be wise to attack the same player from a sat account, nor it would be wise to risk a ban for the sake of clearing few villages.
w1n has 100 members, not 20~30

Ohhh, i forgot all about that, sorry >.<

I guess that that the w1n. accounts who is nobling is played by a player later then, or it would be like a push-account as the nobled villas will go to W1N if they are inactive >.<

Ohhh, ive never said anything about the pnp, lets see...i liked it ^.^

DeletedUser

No, I wouldn't say that. If the players who own the accounts are fighting, then sure. But if they're being sat by W1N, then technically, W1N. isn't fighting, but W1N are, just... using W1N. accounts and troops :)

W1N claimed that these accounts were in the holding tribe W1N. for one of the following reasons;

1) They have left and set a sitter within W1N

or

2) They struggled to find much time to play competively and remained purely for the social aspect.

The latter of these two options indicates that the original player is still playing the account and that it is not sat, not only making them active, but making W1N. the family (however temporary) of W1N

Kilroy

DeletedUser

No, I wouldn't say that. If the players who own the accounts are fighting, then sure. But if they're being sat by W1N, then technically, W1N. isn't fighting, but W1N are, just... using W1N. accounts and troops :)

I need to get some sits in other tribes asap! This is an awesome rule!

DeletedUser

After leaving the game for some time now, I have decided to move away from the forums as well.

I would like to thank some people, but it would make a long list and I'd probably forget people :( They know who they are, anyone that ever stood by my side, anyone who was almost all the time nice to me and those that gave me a chance. I won't forget it soon.

Bye.

Didn't move away very far, did you?

DeletedUser

HF can come back whenever she wants :D Also, that vid was boring...

DeletedUser

I was just reminding Hot Fusion that she had said she was leaving the forums. Much like people have been doing with Kilroy.

DeletedUser

Kilroy was to leave the game but didn't...meaning that he didn't leave...

DeletedUser

I was just reminding Hot Fusion that she had said she was leaving the forums. Much like people have been doing with Kilroy.

Has HF flamed Kilroy for saying he hadn't left when he posted a thread? narp a darp darp :p

On Topic: I liked the video but I prefer walls of text, even though I suck at them myself. :)

DeletedUser

Believe me I try, but then I keep hearing the call of the big egoed lesser talented Adellion and I have to keep coming back for a look.

DeletedUser

Believe me I try, but then I keep hearing the call of the big egoed lesser talented Adellion and I have to keep coming back for a look.

Lol, lesser talented in your eyes, but you are no-talented, due to your lack of an account on UK1, and the general lack of intelligence you display on the forums.

If you don't have an account here, kindly leave for another world.

DeletedUser

Lol, lesser talented in your eyes, but you are no-talented, due to your lack of an account on UK1, and the general lack of intelligence you display on the forums.

If you don't have an account here, kindly leave for another world.
Well I've just checked the forum rules again and no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find the one that said I must have an account on UK1.

Then again maybe I have. Just because there isn't one in this name doesn't mean I don't have one. In fact I could be in your tribe......you'll never know.

If intelligence is being egotistical like yourself, then I will quite happily admit to having non.

DeletedUser

Well I've just checked the forum rules again and no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find the one that said I must have an account on UK1.

Then again maybe I have. Just because there isn't one in this name doesn't mean I don't have one. In fact I could be in your tribe......you'll never know.

If intelligence is being egotistical like yourself, then I will quite happily admit to having non.

Doesn't change the fact that you are just being annoying, trying to unravel an argument by a player who wrote the said post in another completely different forum, its just cheap, and a typical troll thing to do. Stop hounding people and get an account which isn't some secret alias 26 point acc on the rim.

DeletedUser

Another Blue Hunger..........................I used italics.............sarcasm.....................sarcasm..........

Everyone knows what I mean, doint they?

"Not directed at Footinmouth" patent pending!!

DeletedUser

Another Blue Hunger..........................I used italics.............sarcasm.....................sarcasm..........

Everyone knows what I mean, doint they?

"Not directed at Footinmouth" patent pending!!

Damt, not another footinmounth :'(