The response from Flux...

DeletedUser4320

Don't forget W1N. They are actively fighting also.

W1N.? Isn't that is merely a holding tribe for inactivities.

At least that is the word the W1N family propaganda department has been spreading. And if the emperor says that he has new clothes, it must be true as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Missing out a few things from the old stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players: ArerixGER

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 20
Difference: 25

chart

DeletedUser

W1N.? Isn't that is merely a holding tribe for inactivities.

At least that is the word the W1N family propaganda department has been spreading. And if the emperor says that he has new clothes, it must be true as the saying goes.

Yes, we've got a few reports showing that W1N. are actively fighting.

DeletedUser

Good amusing fun thanks for making and posting it.

Can you also do a sequel when the wars get going so we get to see the progression please.

Maybe try a Ski Sunday Downhill special or Gone in 60 Seconds?

:icon_wink:

Good idea buddy, yeah I'll definately consider it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

w1n. - im sure that these accounts are under attack.... so should they just leave there axemen standing around doing nothing??? whatever you guys choose to believe about w1n. there is no reason for these troops NOT to step up to the mark

DeletedUser

Have to say really enjoyed the vid. Well done for trying something different.

DeletedUser

w1n. - im sure that these accounts are under attack.... so should they just leave there axemen standing around doing nothing??? whatever you guys choose to believe about w1n. there is no reason for these troops NOT to step up to the mark

The reason why the troops move is because the player is active? >.<

DeletedUser

no.... im not here to argue or comment on w1n.'s status there is already a thread flooded on that subject! the fact is we are at war - well multiple wars! and these accounts whatever anyone believes about them active or not... have troops in them, it would be stupid not to use them, and IF these accounts are inactive obviously they have sitters... otherwise they wouldnt have been able to accept the invite in to w1n. when the tribe was formed... i dont see what poeples issue is starting arruing about these players troops being used in the wars, it would be stupid not too!

DeletedUser

no.... im not here to argue or comment on w1n.'s status there is already a thread flooded on that subject! the fact is we are at war - well multiple wars! and these accounts whatever anyone believes about them active or not... have troops in them, it would be stupid not to use them, and IF these accounts are inactive obviously they have sitters... otherwise they wouldnt have been able to accept the invite in to w1n. when the tribe was formed... i dont see what poeples issue is starting arruing about these players troops being used in the wars, it would be stupid not too!

Well, you see, w1n have claimed that all the w1n. accounts are inactive, i just wanted to check that ^.^

I hope you guys don't send defense/attack from both your own account and the account you sit to a third party >.<

Hmmm, wont this become a mess for w1n? Your accounts cant have contacts with each other or a third party what so ever, or your braking the rules >.>

DeletedUser

Or it could be W1N using some firepower of the sits? Otherwise it would just go to waste anyway. ;)

Whether they are, or not, this means W1N. are indeed still actively fighting, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

Whether they are, or not, this means W1N. are indeed still actively fighting, wouldn't you say?

No, I wouldn't say that. If the players who own the accounts are fighting, then sure. But if they're being sat by W1N, then technically, W1N. isn't fighting, but W1N are, just... using W1N. accounts and troops :)

DeletedUser

Well, you see, w1n have claimed that all the w1n. accounts are inactive, i just wanted to check that ^.^

I hope you guys don't send defense/attack from both your own account and the account you sit to a third party >.<

Hmmm, wont this become a mess for w1n? Your accounts cant have contacts with each other or a third party what so ever, or your braking the rules >.>

Rena it wouldn't be wise to attack the same player from a sat account, nor it would be wise to risk a ban for the sake of clearing few villages.
w1n has 100 members, not 20~30

DeletedUser

No, I wouldn't say that. If the players who own the accounts are fighting, then sure. But if they're being sat by W1N, then technically, W1N. isn't fighting, but W1N are, just... using W1N. accounts and troops :)

But the point was, it is Flux, Versus W1N and W1N. Because we have active incomings from W1N. Essentially this means we are indeed fighting both tribes, which means W1N. Will be included into the Stats.

DeletedUser

But the point was, it is Flux, Versus W1N and W1N. Because we have active incomings from W1N. Essentially this means we are indeed fighting both tribes, which means W1N. Will be included into the Stats.

You are right in one sense, but wrong in the other. You are putting fighting and nobling on the same line. You are fighting W1N as I explained in my last post, but you are nobling the villages of both W1N and W1N. In that sense, yes, W1N. should be added to the stats. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux AK KA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,401
Side 2: 19,870
Difference: 469

chart

DeletedUser

Just because 4-6 nobles seem little, we are still fighting them, next time put W1N in also.

DeletedUser

i did think about adding w1n to these stats but it seemed that people really wanted to see the w1n. stats... if i had added the w1n stats it would just have shown an ass kicking! either way if someone really wants to see them that badly they can check em themselves it aint that hard is it!

clutching at straws sound familiar?